Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2010, 10:43 AM   #46
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
''respectful and accepting of others limitations''

Good Lord, can't that be said about ever facet of life? But then if you were to acknowledge that fact, it would be hard to run around saying how open minded and special, lifestyle couples are. Do you not see how open minded and special a person might be whose SO is not into the lifestyle? They are ''respectful and accepting of others limitations'', namely their SO's. It does not mean they are not open minded as you imply.
Good Lord! Talk about a drama seeker...geez. It's a good things walls are not live objects. Yours would be worn out, hon. LOL Have a drink, get a massage or do whatever it is you do to relax and helps you resist the urge to be so negative and caustic. I thought you were teasing when you said "I am a fairly easy person to get along with too, especially if everything and everyone meets all my standards and agrees with my POV". Obviously you weren't and in case you have yet to deduce, that's not my idea of what a nice person is, but that's just my POV. Woosah.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm not a hon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Good Lord! Talk about a drama seeker...geez.
Spoken like a true Diva.

Quote:
. . I thought you were teasing when you said "I am a fairly easy person to get along with too, especially if everything and everyone meets all my standards and agrees with my POV".
That was spoken tongue in cheek. In response to your ''bit of a Diva'' claim.

Quote:
Obviously you weren't and in case you have yet to deduce, that's not my idea of what a nice person is, but that's just my POV. Woosah
You have made it abundantly clear that you do not want to be around people that do not agree with you without labeling them as drama. A truly open minded concept if I've ever seen one!If nothing else you are consistent. LOL

My only point in this whole thread has been that swingers aren't any more special than anyone else (Nor less special, they are just people afterall, flaws and all). You obviously take exception to that and I suppose that is an understandable POV from a self proclaimed bit of a Diva.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #48
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Spoken like a true Diva.

That was spoken tongue in cheek. In response to your ''bit of a Diva'' claim.

You have made it abundantly clear that you do not want to be around people that do not agree with you without labeling them as drama. A truly open minded concept if I've ever seen one!If nothing else you are consistent. LOL

My only point in this whole thread has been that swingers aren't any more special than anyone else (Nor less special, they are just people afterall, flaws and all). You obviously take exception to that and I suppose that is an understandable POV from a self proclaimed bit of a Diva.
You make my point concerning your own nature, WTF. At some point, I hope that you are able to open your eyes and your mind. You might find that there are so many things in this life that are enjoyable. I'm sorry you don't/can't/won't enjoy the lifestyle as so many others have. Sadly, it appears that you don't enjoy much other than creating a board trolling world of WTF drama. I didn't realize you might be "that guy", or I would have ignored your little tirade. It seems others have already learned to do so and with this response, I'll take my leave here and join their ranks, leaving you to take a final pot shot at me.

One final thought....If you believe it makes me a Diva to be around those who enjoy themselves and seek out positive experiences, as opposed to those who are argumentative and drama ridden, then I am happy to be labeled as such by you. Thank you! Once again I say, Woosah......and here's a much needed hug for you (((WTF))). Think positive thoughts and feel good soon, hon.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:49 PM   #49
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You make my point concerning your own nature, WTF. At some point, I hope that you are able to open your eyes and your mind. You might find that there are so many things in this life that are enjoyable. I'm sorry you don't/can't/won't enjoy the lifestyle as so many others have. Sadly, it appears that you don't enjoy much other than creating a board trolling world of WTF drama. I didn't realize you might be "that guy", or I would have ignored your little tirade. It seems others have already learned to do so and with this response, I'll take my leave here and join their ranks, leaving you to take a final pot shot at me.

One final thought....If you believe it makes me a Diva to be around those who enjoy themselves and seek out positive experiences, as opposed to those who are argumentative and drama ridden, then I am happy to be labeled as such by you. Thank you! Once again I say, Woosah......and here's a much needed hug for you (((WTF))). Think positive thoughts and feel good soon, hon.
Me likes you a lot Max. My guess is what drives WTF nuts is he can and never will control you...could be wrong... I am sure he will correct me. Now I am going to look at your new pics MAX.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Oh those cannibals are so open minded! You see my point?

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't/can't/won't enjoy the lifestyle as so many others have. .
Why would you resort to such a distortion/lie? I have said repeatedly that I have enjoyed the lifestyle. Since 1986 to be exact. Yet in all those years, I have yet to find a swinger that is any more open minded than a nonswinger. If open mindedness depends on what side of the fence one sits..... well not the most objective form of analysis.

Quote:
Sadly, it appears that you don't enjoy much other than creating a board trolling world of WTF drama.
You called yourself a bit of a Diva and it seems are hell bent on proving it. Why would you resort to name calling? Lastly, I know nothing of you, just as you know nothing of me

Quote:
, I'll take my leave here and join their ranks, leaving you to take a final pot shot at me.

. .
I haven't taken pot shots at you or anyone else in this thread. That was another board ago. I made a case for why I think people in the lifestyle are no more open minded than those not in it.I am not the one calling names, you are. You called yourself a Diva and now me a troll.
Quote:
One final thought....If you believe it makes me a Diva to be around those who enjoy themselves and seek out positive experiences, as opposed to those who are argumentative and drama ridden, then I am happy to be labeled as such by you. .
You labled yourself a Diva. We were speaking of being open minded. We did not agree, a discussion ensued after which you then do what? Call me a troll. How the fuc is that open minded?

Quote:
Woosah......and here's a much needed hug for you (((WTF))). Think positive thoughts and feel good soon, hon. .
You talk all that shit and then offer a hug? ...and then try and get a final dig in with that ''hon'' crap! How sweet of you.

This may be part of our communication break down. I do not need a hug yet after having ever so briefly exchanged thoughts on the internet message board, you seem to think you know me better than I know myself!

Let's conclude with this question:'' If you were invited by cannibals to partake in dinner, would you be considered closed minded if you choose not to?''

That is exactly how you and others have labled folks that do not partake in the swinging lifestyle!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #51
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would you resort to such a distortion/lie? I have said repeatedly that I have enjoyed the lifestyle. Since 1986 to be exact. Yet in all those years, I have yet to find a swinger that is any more open minded than a nonswinger. If open mindedness depends on what side of the fence one sits..... well not the most objective form of analysis.

You called yourself a bit of a Diva and it seems are hell bent on proving it. Why would you resort to name calling. Lastly, I know nothing of you, just as you know nothing of me

I haven't taken pot shots at you or anyone else in this thread. That was another board ago. I made a case for why I think people in the lifestyle are no more open minded than those not in it.I am not the one calling names, you are. You called yourself a Diva and now me a troll.
You labled yourself a Diva. We were speaking of being open minded. We did not agree, a discussion ensued after which you then do what? Call me a troll. How the fuc is that open minded?

You talk all that shit and then offer a hug? ...and then try and get a final dig in with that ''hon'' crap! How sweet of you.

This may be part of our communication break down. I do not need a hug yet after having ever so briefly exchanged thoughts on the internet message board, you seem to think you know me better than I know myself!

Let's conclude with this question:
'' If you were invited by cannibals to partake in dinner, would you be considered closed minded if you choose not to?''
Please give it a rest...and I am asking nicely. BTW what does WTF stand for...cause I know a classy person...such as you...would never use it if it meant what I think it means.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Your handle is questioning mine? WTF indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
Please give it a rest...and I am asking nicely. BTW what does WTF stand for...cause I know a classy person...such as you...would never use it if it meant what I think it means.
What a nice way to ask nicely. ''WTF must not have any class if WTF stands for WTF I think it stands for.''

It stands for whatever you want it to stand for. How about that? WTF, like class and open mindness mean different things to different people just as a classy cuckold4u does.

I'm done with you folks in this thread. You can go get off by watching your SO pleasure three goat herders from bumfuc if that floats your boat. My only point is that that is not what makes one open minded. If you have trouble with that concept, so be it
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #53
John Bull
Valued Poster

WTF - When Turds Fly Ooops! I'm sorry dear friend. I couldn't resist.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #54
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
What a nice way to ask nicely. ''WTF must not have any class if WTF stands for WTF I think it stands for.''

It stands for whatever you want it to stand for. How about that? WTF, like class and open mindness mean different things to different people just as a classy cuckold4u does.

I'm done with you folks in this thread. You can go get off by watching your SO pleasure three goat herders from bumfuc if that floats your boat. My only point is that that is not what makes one open minded. If you have trouble with that concept, so be it
I don't think MAX would like to watch her SO with goat herders. As for bumfuc..I have been there with goat herders serving my country. There was a guy in my unit that liked watching what you refer too...where was that guy from...Hmm can't remember. Have a great day!!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #55
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews

It's sad that such a great thread turned ugly.
I agree that people are as open minded as they believe themselves to be, and some choose to swing, and others not. Thank God we are all NOT alike!
To each their own, but it's interesting to read different POV's.
JadeNow is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #56
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Not that i want to be much a part of THIS convo, but I will add my 2 pennies...

I was married, and was cheating with other married men....once me and one of my married men were "busted" we decided to stick together and moved in with each other. We decided to give a relationship a try. We both knew that we are both very sexual in nature and he wasn't my only toy, and I wasn't his only toy....but we still wanted to give it a shot. So we found a swingers club.

Now, 12 years ago, swingers clubs were different....different atmosphere, different type of people...there was no "soft swap", or any other titles....and rules? What rules?

We are 12yrs in, headed to one next weekend....each city, each club within the same city, is different. You will not find any two alike. They are mostly seperated by class and by how naughty you are wanting to be...
For example, they have a club for the 'pretty people' where most of them have spent a lot of money on their looks, and they are picky with whom they mingle with, these people usually have several rules...such as 'no kissing' and 'ask for permission to touch'
then the average people have their club too, where you find some pretty ones, and there might be a few 'fatties' sitting in the back, but the majority is your average, couple next door....in their clubs, a lot more people are made to feel welcomed. Some have rules, some have maybe 1 rule such as no anal, and some don't have any rules. Your melting pot.
Then there's a club for the older crowd and the less desirable. This group has more old perverts, and games, danced such as 'the time warp'....this is a much more fun group, no one has hangups, but you don't want to play here with anyone.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #57
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
BTW what does WTF stand for?
Wakefield Track and Field, of course!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=113724
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:16 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. My guess is what drives WTF nuts is he can and never will control you...could be wrong... I am sure he will correct me. .
Yes you are wrong. I wish Max well. I have never for a second wanted to control/meet or see her. I have no idea why you would even say something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeNow View Post
It's sad that such a great thread turned ugly.
I agree that people are as open minded as they believe themselves to be, and some choose to swing, and others not. Thank God we are all NOT alike!
To each their own, but it's interesting to read different POV's.

Yes the world would be a boring place if we were all alike! That is why it is interesting from my POV to hang out with folks that have opposing POV's. Even if they get their dander up when I challenge their thought process. I love to have my thoughts challenged. It is the only way to mentally mature. That can not happen when you hang around with folks that agree with your ever thought.

ps Ms tiffany Cums , you are spot in your observation in swing clubs over the years. The pretty people don't want to 'swing' , they want a mirror to look at themselves!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #59
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
I don't think MAX would like to watch her SO with goat herders. As for bumfuc..I have been there with goat herders serving my country. There was a guy in my unit that liked watching what you refer too...where was that guy from...Hmm can't remember. Have a great day!!
Welcome back WTF...from one of your posts...you said you were done with this thread. Guess you were not done...again welcome back.

P.S. sorry to misread you...I frequently do that but I am trying to get better. Again welcome back
Old 10-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #60
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Who's this "Becky" chick? I haven't seen anyone around here like her in a while. Welcome back! How's Ed?
Hey SR thank you for the welcome Edward is doing great, and is planning another trip to Tahoe with his friends when it snows.

Getting back on topic for whatever it is worth I do not think that it is the activities that we choose to participate, or not participate in that makes us open, or close minded.It is the way that we relate to other people especially the ones that do not necessarily agree with us.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women