Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2020, 11:13 AM   #46
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

But, yeah. I'm sure there are some who think those are just "right wing" attacks.

But they'll pointlessly gripe about Trump's tweets.

The cognitive dissonance is unreal.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:16 AM   #47
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equipeeler55 View Post
You forgot to add that Biden will have the questions that are designed for him ahead of time and prepped the answers. If I was a hacker, I would love to be able to disable the small ear piece that Joe will have being fed information through.
No, you want to keep that ear piece running and feed him intentionally troll responses.

"Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters"
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:02 PM   #48
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
But, yeah. I'm sure there are some who think those are just "right wing" attacks.

But they'll pointlessly gripe about Trump's tweets.

The cognitive dissonance is unreal.

Imagine if it were Trump who made any of these statements. Article 25 would be pushed even by John Roberts.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:03 PM   #49
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
No, you want to keep that ear piece running and feed him intentionally troll responses.

"Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters"

Is that any different than what normally comes out of BiteMe
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:36 PM   #50
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Suzan can blow me and Biden can shove it!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Biden will have the mods on his side, for sure. They'll tailor-make those debate questions to make Trump look as bad as possible (largely with already-debunked talking points), ignore his accomplishments and focus on flustering him.

Make no mistake, this isn't going to be just Trump VS Biden. It's going to be Trump VS Biden and the entire media establishment. Really, Biden doesn't even have to be there.

The problem is, eventually Trump will talk about his accomplishments and neither Biden or the media have a response to that. And before anyone says "Oh, that's just a right wing talking point!" BULLSHIT. Trump has accomplished encyclopedias worth of stuff more than Biden and Obama can even think about. As long as Trump doesn't let the mods run the show, he can keep bringing that up. The moment Trump challenges him "Biden, you've been in office for 50 years, what have you accomplished?" Biden will break down.

Trump needs to go in prepared, though. He's not going to streamroll him if he doesn't bring himself to be measured and prepped. I hope he does do that. Just like how he curbstomped Hillary the second and third debates, if he can bring that focus, Biden can't do a damn thing.

As for the country being amenable, look at the party he's up against. Most of them have their dick in their hands and can't even say "We shouldn't burn down buildings" because it's what Trump would say.

Seriously, I can't imagine anyone objectively picking Biden over Trump for any reason other than "Trump hurt my feelings and Biden isn't Trump so I guess I'll vote for him." Sure, Biden hasn't done shit in office, sure he's on literal camera talking about how he blackmailed a foreign president, sure he literally sniffs people, sure he has made routinely racist ass remarks... but he isn't orange so I'll vote for him!

Anyone that votes for Biden is playing absolute partisanship.

They don't need to tailor any questions for Biden. He can't take a pointed question and answer it directly or gracefully maneuver (sp) around the point. Every since Megyn Kelly asked a valid question about women. trump won't take or follow any talking points. He is his worse enemy. He had a hall pass in 2016 since nobody knew anything about him. His petulant child manbaby responses aren't going to fly outside his hardcore supporters circle.

The media, the whole breadth and depth, treatment of him won't matter either. trump can't eloquently put his point out there. Previous POTUSes were/are a helluvalot better at communicating than the current one. Aoi, there are some things that I support of trumps. The problem is, he tries to bulldoze his way to get what he wants. Doesn't work. I like the idea behind Obamacare but it got through the way trump tries to get things through and look at the implementation.

Aoi, if you were the one on stage, could you give us all a speech here that gives his accomplishments? I really want to hear this encyclopedic list of things he has done that doesn't sound like the same drone he tells his supporters in his Cro-Magnon delivery. I seriously would love to hear you draft a speech for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equipeeler55 View Post
You forgot to add that Biden will have the questions that are designed for him ahead of time and prepped the answers. If I was a hacker, I would love to be able to disable the small ear piece that Joe will have being fed information through.
And you don't thing the Big Cheeto wouldn't dye to have an earpiece for prep? Wouldn't matter, he'd ignore anything that was told to him on it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #52
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
They don't need to tailor any questions for Biden.
Yes, they do. The media has been protecting his ass this entire election season. Every major fuckup he's done on camera, the media either downplays it, doesn't show it, or censors any mention of it. Remember that woman who accused Biden (then Senator) of sexual assault? Probably not, because the media buried it. How about Biden literally admitting on camera, how he fucked over Ukraine because of his son? Oh, right. Probably not. Because the media covered for him.

Quote:
He can't take a pointed question and answer it directly or gracefully maneuver (sp) around the point.
Examples.

Quote:
Every since Megyn Kelly asked a valid question about women.
"Mr Trump, people think you're a sexist" is not a valid question.

Quote:
trump won't take or follow any talking points.
I agree. And he needs to learn how to practice talking about his strengths.

Quote:
He is his worse enemy.
Agreed.

Quote:
He had a hall pass in 2016 since nobody knew anything about him. His petulant child manbaby responses aren't going to fly outside his hardcore supporters circle.
Are you fucking high? The media got on his case over a bullshit story about peeing on russian hookers beds. And eating well done steak. And putting Ketchup on it. And tweeting insignificant things. And lying about him CONSTANTLY.

Quote:
The media, the whole breadth and depth, treatment of him won't matter either.
No, it's what matters the most. Because the media pretend to be the guard dog of information, but all they do is carry water for the Democratic party. Can you name any main station besides Fox that didn't treat Trump like he worked for the Kremlin? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Quote:
trump can't eloquently put his point out there.
He's not polished and speaks bluntly and to the point. I'd rather have someone who speaks quickly of what he's done VS speaking eloquently over having accomplished not a fucking thing.

Quote:
Previous POTUSes were/are a helluvalot better at communicating than the current one.
Yeah, an example is Obama. He was a speech-craft master at bullshitting over his whole lots of nothing accomplished during his 8 years. All Obama did was fuck up the Democrat party.

Quote:
Aoi, there are some things that I support of trumps. The problem is, he tries to bulldoze his way to get what he wants. Doesn't work.
And Biden doesn't even have the energy to bulldoze his way through an interview without forgetting he's on camera. And honestly, bulldozing his way to get what he wants is something every President has done. Obama bulldozed his way to get DACA passed. And Obama. So, don't act like Trump is exclusive at this.

Quote:
I like the idea behind Obamacare but it got through the way trump tries to get things through and look at the implementation.
When has Trump pushed through a major piece of legislation the way Obama has passed Obamacare, without both the House and Senate passing it? Obamacare wasn't what the people wanted but he still got away with it. Same with DACA. And gay marriage.

Quote:
Aoi, if you were the one on stage, could you give us all a speech here that gives his accomplishments?
Economy.

Quote:
I really want to hear this encyclopedic list of things he has done that doesn't sound like the same drone he tells his supporters in his Cro-Magnon delivery.
Economy.

Quote:
I seriously would love to hear you draft a speech for this.
Economy.

Quote:
And you don't thing the Big Cheeto wouldn't dye to have an earpiece for prep? Wouldn't matter, he'd ignore anything that was told to him on it.
So, Trump is going to be told to cheat, but due to his nature, actually ends up NOT cheating and goes off the cusp, despite being told now to. OTOH, are you saying Biden will follow the earpiece because he doesn't have the arrogance of Trump? What exactly are you saying? lol. I'd rather support the guy who accidently DOESN'T cheat.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Remember that woman who accused Biden (then Senator) of sexual assault? Probably not, because the media buried it. How about Biden literally admitting on camera, how he fucked over Ukraine because of his son? Oh, right. Probably not. Because the media covered for him.
I did forget about the woman who accused Biden of sexual assault, LOL.. that story went away fast! I would point out that the "perfect (Ukraine) phone call" from a year ago, has disappeared from people's memories.. after all that has happened the past year, that phone call seems so quaint.

I have no doubt Trump will hammer Biden about Hunter.. Joe better have a comeback ready, even if no response is the comeback he believes is proper. it is the reaction that matters.

by the way, I'm offering this to the Trump campaign, if Biden ends up choosing Bass as his running mate..

"Biden went fishing for a Bass, but he hooked a Crappie"!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:14 PM   #54
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I did forget about the woman who accused Biden of sexual assault, LOL.. that story went away fast! I would point out that the "perfect (Ukraine) phone call" from a year ago, has disappeared from people's memories.. after all that has happened the past year, that phone call seems so quaint.

I have no doubt Trump will hammer Biden about Hunter.. Joe better have a comeback ready, even if no response is the comeback he believes is proper. it is the reaction that matters.

by the way, I'm offering this to the Trump campaign, if Biden ends up choosing Bass as his running mate..

We both know what Biden's response will be

"You lying dog faced pony soldier"
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:26 AM   #55
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Yes, they do. The media has been protecting his ass this entire election season. Every major fuckup he's done on camera, the media either downplays it, doesn't show it, or censors any mention of it. Remember that woman who accused Biden (then Senator) of sexual assault? Probably not, because the media buried it. How about Biden literally admitting on camera, how he fucked over Ukraine because of his son? Oh, right. Probably not. Because the media covered for him.

Examples.

"Mr Trump, people think you're a sexist" is not a valid question.

I agree. And he needs to learn how to practice talking about his strengths.

Agreed.

Are you fucking high? The media got on his case over a bullshit story about peeing on russian hookers beds. And eating well done steak. And putting Ketchup on it. And tweeting insignificant things. And lying about him CONSTANTLY.

No, it's what matters the most. Because the media pretend to be the guard dog of information, but all they do is carry water for the Democratic party. Can you name any main station besides Fox that didn't treat Trump like he worked for the Kremlin? Yeah, I didn't think so.

He's not polished and speaks bluntly and to the point. I'd rather have someone who speaks quickly of what he's done VS speaking eloquently over having accomplished not a fucking thing.

Yeah, an example is Obama. He was a speech-craft master at bullshitting over his whole lots of nothing accomplished during his 8 years. All Obama did was fuck up the Democrat party.

And Biden doesn't even have the energy to bulldoze his way through an interview without forgetting he's on camera. And honestly, bulldozing his way to get what he wants is something every President has done. Obama bulldozed his way to get DACA passed. And Obama. So, don't act like Trump is exclusive at this.

When has Trump pushed through a major piece of legislation the way Obama has passed Obamacare, without both the House and Senate passing it? Obamacare wasn't what the people wanted but he still got away with it. Same with DACA. And gay marriage.

Economy.

Economy.

Economy.

So, Trump is going to be told to cheat, but due to his nature, actually ends up NOT cheating and goes off the cusp, despite being told now to. OTOH, are you saying Biden will follow the earpiece because he doesn't have the arrogance of Trump? What exactly are you saying? lol. I'd rather support the guy who accidently DOESN'T cheat.
Excellent points.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:28 AM   #56
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Plenty of pieces in the media now downplaying her time in Cuba and her love of Castro - she has the Dems in Florida worried about it but her hope is people want to move on concerning Castro.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:13 AM   #57
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember the woman who accused him of sexual assault. Accusations tend to go away quickly when more than one instance of her "being assaulted" were at events that Biden wasn't in attendance (its important to remember.. the VP's schedule is tracked 24/7). Its like all the many accusers of Trump-- once a few things show that suggest that at least SOME examples are lies--- the person loses credibility.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:08 AM   #58
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I remember the woman who accused him of sexual assault. Accusations tend to go away quickly when more than one instance of her "being assaulted" were at events that Biden wasn't in attendance (its important to remember.. the VP's schedule is tracked 24/7). Its like all the many accusers of Trump-- once a few things show that suggest that at least SOME examples are lies--- the person loses credibility.
This was back when he was in the Senate. And the woman's mother even went on Larry King to talk about the incident, a bit after. She didn't mention the name but anyone with a neuron can connect the dots.

And when Mika Brazinski challenged Biden on why he wasn't releasing information about that particular campaign (like HR complaints and such) which were sealed, Biden kept trying to tell her to go look at the National Archives, saying that HR complaints would all be there. To which the Archives themselves even admitted that wouldn't be the case. If Biden didn't do anything, why wouldn't he let the media check out the files at the University which he sealed them in?

Oh and, btw, don't feed me that bullshit about "person losing credibility." Remember Christine Blausey Ford? The dumb cunt who clearly made up her lies and was deified by the media?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:18 AM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Have you been missing how he has been being portrayed in the right wing media as having dementia and cognitive deficiencies? I'm looking forward to the debates because one way or another-- its going to settle the fact from fiction in that regard. I honestly don't have an opinion either way-- I've seen him speak brilliantly and I've seen him make some serious mistakes in the past 9 months.
Yeah, just like they lied about Hillary’s health. It’s not like you dint have plenty of evidence to go on when evaluating Biden. He’s in television about once a week. If you can’t figure out someone isn’t mentally prepared from watching a 20 minute interview, you’re not going to get any more information for a 90 minute debate.

But he hasn’t suggested anybody inject bleach; or suggested postponing an election based on a epidemic he called “a hoax”. Both of those are pretty good evidence if last of mental faculties.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:04 PM   #60
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yeah, just like they lied about Hillary’s health.
The woman left the campaign trail for like 80 days in 2016. That's cause for alarm.

Quote:
It’s not like you dint have plenty of evidence to go on when evaluating Biden. He’s in television about once a week. If you can’t figure out someone isn’t mentally prepared from watching a 20 minute interview, you’re not going to get any more information for a 90 minute debate.
Or you can actually watch an entire interview and see how utterly devoid of any sanity he actually is. Have you even seen him beyond late night comedians? I think not.

Quote:
But he hasn’t suggested anybody inject bleach;
Yeah, nobody suggested this. Wonder where you're getting it from. Could be... more comedians? Yep.

Quote:
or suggested postponing an election
I mean, we're in the middle of a pandemic. If Dems are so afraid of sending their children to schools, what makes them think you can go to the polls and vote? You can't have it both ways.

Quote:
based on a epidemic he called “a hoax”.
The epidemic that Trump tried to prevent from coming here by banning travel from China? The one that Biden called racist? The epidemic that the great Fauci said was no big deal? The epidemic that almost every local liberal gov/mayor downplayed and openly allowed huge gatherings? Seriously, are you ever sick of always having the wrong information?

Also, the "calling it a hoax" has been debunked. You know what helps sometimes, hog? Actually reading the news instead of just skimming headlines you selectively handpick.

Quote:
Both of those are pretty good evidence if last of mental faculties.
Biden : If you don't vote for me, you ain't black.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women