Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160993
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2014, 04:01 PM   #46
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Sure. People post things I don't agree with, I tell them I don't agree with it. How I tell them is irrelevant.
It's our goal that each segment of our membership feel comfortable sharing, expressing themselves, and exchanging useful information throughout the forums
*(you make very few members feel comfortable and slant the expressing yourself to suit being disrespectful)*

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

plenty relevant since you disregard several of the guidelines you are fond of pointing out as already stated.

Quote:
If someone disagrees with me, I encourage them to post their disagreement...in any way they see fit...
false. already answered as to how. there is no encouragement by you

en·cour·age·ment /enˈkərijmənt/
noun
the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope.

Quote:
Now, if I don't agree with them, a couple morons don't want me to post at all...which is what I called out as being idiotic...

You're not addressing that particular stupidity...so do you wish to rework your argument, and leave out the big words you don't understand how to apply correctly, like hypocrite?
again, trying to slant posts to suit yourself and your attitude. this was addressed and answered. no need to rework anything. it was applied and fits.

the members you reference obviously don't care for your attitude and disrespect. if you actually posted something constructively without being blatantly disrespectful to them they probably wouldn't mind your responses at all.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #47
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You called me a hypocrite...find where I told someone not to post their opinion...

The rest of your rant is non factual, and irrelevant...if I'm breaking a rule, the mods will punish me for it...same as you...

What else you got? Anything remotely factual, or just more whining?

Latina agencies are cheap BECAUSE they're full of Latinas...nothing more, nothing less...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:23 PM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Damn, I was betting on the exchange rate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:37 PM   #49
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

This was an intriguing thread.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:39 PM   #50
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Still is
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #51
Skyblaster99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well pilgrim its a good Marraige !!!! Perfect...
Skyblaster99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #52
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Originally Posted by Skyblaster99
Dorian ..... Did you or do you still take lots of drugs?

What kind?
Quote:
Dorian ..... Did you or do you still take lots of Just asking, no offense, i used to but quit.....

What kind?
Quote:
I know a good rehab place.... Pilgrim Rehabilitation
Just wondering....

Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
Interesting

..... Still waiting on that answer
Old 07-31-2014, 05:14 PM   #53
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
You called me a hypocrite...find where I told someone not to post their opinion...
answered. again SLANTING things to suit you attitude. you don't come right out and tell someone to not post their opinion. you DISRESPECT and BELITTLE THEM and BLATANTLY INSULT them until they move on in one fashion or another. you know it, don't act like you don't. everyone knows this. it is why they don't care to read posts from you. you could disagree tactfully but you don't.

Quote:
The rest of your rant is non factual, and irrelevant...if I'm breaking a rule, the mods will punish me for it...same as you...
didn't realize a definition was non-factual.

Quote:
Latina agencies are cheap BECAUSE they're full of Latinas...nothing more, nothing less...
ANOTHER SLANT. they weren't even objecting to this. they were objecting to you saying latina poon is not good. did you say it with respect? no you didn't. that could be a guideline violation to but yes that's not obvious and very debatable. you also generalized latinas as a whole. if they themselves are hispanic you could be -

#2 - Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

maybe that's a reason someone took offense. don't tell me you don't see what you said as Derogatory towards latinas. there were way better ways to post your disagreement in preference.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:19 PM   #54
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
You don't come right out and tell someone to not post their opinion.
Thanks...I already knew that...glad you realize your initial assertion that I'm a hypocrite is now false..

Quote:
you DISRESPECT and BELITTLE THEM and BLATANTLY INSULT them until they move on in one fashion or another.
And their weakness of personality is my problem...how? They still get to post their opinion...and I relish them doing so...

Quote:
they were objecting to you saying latina poon is not good.
Where did I say that? Also, tell me where I disrespected a Latina...

I'll wait...
Old 07-31-2014, 06:01 PM   #55
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks...I already knew that...glad you realize your initial assertion that I'm a hypocrite is now false..
uh, grade school argument is the best you got? no I didn't. yes you did. already explained. whether you do it directly or indirectly you do it and just admitted to it. which you already know. same as telling a member they might as well not post if they disagree with you. you=hypocrite

kind of like you're doing right now. obviously you can't disagree with an opinion respectfully.

Quote:
And their weakness of personality is my problem...how? They still get to post their opinion...and I relish them doing so...
if the mods ever enforce the guidelines that's how. openly admitting to violating guidlines #1, #3, and #4. nice job. as for right now, it's not your problem. never said it was. nice slant. I said you violate the guidelines. your personality of arrogance, according to the guidelines, shouldn't be anyone else's problem.

Quote:
Where did I say that? Also, tell me where I disrespected a Latina...

I'll wait...
you mean you'll keeping whining and slanting. you left it to vague so I'll pass. anyone with a brain knows however. and yes, I realize this is an opening for you to slant more.

I said my piece and am not interested in a rubber and glue exchange. not to mention someone's attitude and disrespect is off topic of the thread.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:06 PM   #56
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Actually...me saying that Latina agencies are cheaper because they're full of Hispanic women who will work a crappy job for low wages, is entirely accurate, and not in the least insulting...

What else you got sweetie?

P.S.-I like that "the mods aren't enforcing the rules" thing...you ask them about that before you posted it?
Old 07-31-2014, 06:15 PM   #57
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

again, not the post that was referenced. give it up. you saying that has nothing to do with them not wanting to hear your opinion. yes, you know that.

maybe you should use terms like "sweetie" more often. seems to suit you. makes you seem less disrespectful at the same time.

p.s.
I don't converse with mods so not that it's any of your business but I didn't ask them a thing. feel free to ask them yourself.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:20 PM   #58
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't need to...they know that I don't break the rules...no matter how much you say I do...

Just like me saying that Latina agencies are cheap because the clientele they cater to are more willing to pay cheap whores than expensive ones, isn't insulting either...

But that might be a new topic of discussion...
Old 07-31-2014, 06:25 PM   #59
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

I only go when I know I won't have to use Google Translate in Offline Mode
Old 07-31-2014, 08:45 PM   #60
Skyblaster99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

OK cool its Batman vs Wakeup.........why I ask why?
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. DED.....then bam stopped.....
Skyblaster99 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women