Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #46
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
wonderful Idea. :-)

Yes, wonderful idea, Nina, especially after a woman threatens your safety and your livelihoodl, your family, and is a stalker. You're a piece of work, you know that? Like I said, get off your pedestal . You're not that great, so stop thinking you're better than everyone because you wouldn't have responded the way I did as a last resort. I so cannot stand uppity women like you in this business.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #47
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Oh, come on Nina. You post on a public board and expect no responses, or only the ones you want. Give me a break. You don't want people to respond to you, it's simple: don't post. Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that.

She's the type who hypocritically says she doesn't want people to respond to her and yet actively answers many posts. And you're right, she's a simpleton, albeit a snobby one. Thank you for your post. She has to think she's right and is happy when people try to agree with her because she needs the validation. I say, get lost Nina.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #48
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I have to defend Ava here. If this guy is in some deep shit with his SO, then he should have had the guts to tell his SO the truth, which he most certainbly clearly didn`t, Really. You seriously think he should tell his wife that he's been banging hookers? I'm sure that would have made everything alright.AND he should have protected Ava from the outfall of his immaturity. His immaturity? I'll give you the fact that he should not have kept the numbers on his phone but we don't know all the details about how he was discovered but you need to realize that "our immaturity" as you call it is what keeps you in the "fucking" business.I mean keepintg privders numbers on cell phones? Who does that? And if wife knew Ava was just a provider he had casual meetings with, I am pretty sure she would not have binge called Ava and threatened her. You know this how? No one, not even a wife in pain, freaks out that much over a provider. So, chances are that the hubby told wife some crazy story on how Ava wants to get into a relationship witzh him, and he refused. How the fuck do you even come up with this shit. You have no idea what was said to either party.Many married men act like that, when people find numbers on their phones. He4 sure did not admit he intentionally saw Ava. Probably blamed all on her. Because trust me, no one, reacts like such a psycho, if he got normal and comprehensible explanations of the "oh it was just sex" level.
Nina
Wow. "Married men act like that", "no one reacts like such a psycho", you are a fucking moron.

She helped no one with her response. It may have made her feel good because she was able to slap the SO in the face but the best course of action is to deny even knowing the husband. There have been several good explanations given and she should take notes for future reference.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Wow. "Married men act like that", "no one reacts like such a psycho", you are a fucking moron.

She helped no one with her response. It may have made her feel good because she was able to slap the SO in the face but the best course of action is to deny even knowing the husband. There have been several good explanations given and she should take notes for future reference.

How should I 'help' a crazy SO who threatens me in every way possible and what makes you think it made me feel 'good' to go and say that to her? Were you there when she threatened to kill me, " look over your shoulder bitch", called 40 or 50 times ( worse of all lives in my hometown)...and she had all the evidence there on paper ( not just the cell phone numbers of mine, but the fact that he had run off copies of my ad and had it in a folder in his officer drawer). So don't you DARE tell me that I 'helped no one with my response' until you were in my shoes, sweetheart. Several good explanations to a crazy psycho wife and I 'should take notes for future reference?' Deny knowing the husband? LOLOL. Give me a break. What do you think I tried to do the first few times she called me?

Unless you were there and unless you were in my shoes, idiot, you have no right to tell me what to do, take notes, or what I did wasn't the right thing. Yeah, I slapped the SO in the face after she slapped me about a hundred times with her vitriol. And I AM NOT one to turn the other cheek, sweetheart. So save your judgement and your 'rational' that I should have been politer.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:33 AM   #50
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

Gosh.... I think the only moron is you here, trying to rationalize why behaving like an immature Idiot is supposed to be ok. If you are not smart enought to keep all parties involved from the outfalls of your idiocy AND BE AWARE OF POSSIBLE traces and mistakes you made in the past, your problem. A watchful person makes mistakes, thinks about the, tries to edit, if not possible - confessions have to be made. IMHO. Keeping on to denie once the truth is discovered is more harmful than good.

If you have to hide stuff and get discovered, then probably you have not been very good at hiding. There for you maybe should try another course of action, because making the same mistake (bad lies anc bad cover ups) twice is what only a MORON does. No one that has half a brain uses a strategy that clearly failed AGAIN????? Hello????

IF you have something to hide, you should take measurements to destroy the traces BEFORE stuff happens. That is, IF your marriage is worth to you something. Youj have to think and watch out, and if you make mistakes, take measurements to destroy the traces by thinking about all your actions within that lie. But once it is out in the open,
you should have the guts to discuss the outfalls. Wife`s are not stupid. So, denial is good until one party discovers the lies. That is where I am with you.

I have years of experience, if you gather that as moronic, your loss, sweety-pie. The experiences in this buz are not so unique and new, as you can see from the answers here. So, given the fact that the wife acted the way she did, I came to one of many conclusions. And, yes I know possibilities of answers to that freakin´puzzle by - oh wow - talking to people (also married men) who have served me with several kind of excuses they used when wife crossed their secret paths.

One of these excuses was the "Oh I don`t want anything from her, but she kept talking and calling, has issues and I thought I needed to help her, because she is lonely and such..." . Ok I could have used the word "maybe" more often, I give you that.

But if you are capable of using plain logic, the wife maybe wanted answers and what hubby supplied her with, either made her even more furious, or maybe she sensed he lied to her. Clearly she was PUNISHING Ava for something Ava did not do??

Clearly I said the same thing that "hookers" are there to save marriages, if you CAN READ my posts properly,

BUT there is a clear distinction between "getting paid" for secrecy, than between getting threats from a deranged wife. He did not pay her for that, did he??
In fact, I consider it his responsibility to SAVE the wife and the hooker from outfalls like this.

If I book a 5 star hotel within a certain contract, do I get a free ride when I derange the hotel suite?
Clearly, I don`t think so.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 AM   #51
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nina, I appreciated your opinion in the beginning but I strongly, strongly disagreed with it. You didn't know all the facts and I laid it out right there for Budman to see. I only said what I said AS A LAST RESORT. This woman was not rational, and while my statement may have seemed mean, it was nothing compared to what she said and did to me. The threats...everything.... she simply would not let up. I HAVE HAD a few wives called who were polite ladies and I did say, wrong number, I have no idea what you're talking about, etc. I appreciate your opinion and apologize for jumping off the gun when I didn't reveal everything. And maybe I'm a little jealous you are a runway model LOL
Old 02-14-2012, 02:49 AM   #52
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Lets cool it on the name calling and the personal attacks and keep on topic here.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:01 AM   #53
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Lets cool it on the name calling and the personal attacks and keep on topic here.

LOL I think we pretty much exhausted this topic to death.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #54
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Nina, I appreciated your opinion in the beginning but I strongly, strongly disagreed with it. You didn't know all the facts and I laid it out right there for Budman to see. I only said what I said AS A LAST RESORT. This woman was not rational, and while my statement may have seemed mean, it was nothing compared to what she said and did to me. The threats...everything.... she simply would not let up. I HAVE HAD a few wives called who were polite ladies and I did say, wrong number, I have no idea what you're talking about, etc. I appreciate your opinion and apologize for jumping off the gun when I didn't reveal everything. And maybe I'm a little jealous you are a runway model LOL
I understand. Me too, could have written my words in a less judgemental way. I tend to "come across" a little cold sometimes in the written word. I also apologize for being rude and overly judgemental when I could have been more careful with my wording.

I agree with you on the irrationality. What you did was ok, as a last defense after a certain course of threats , for sure. Oh, I am by no means a runway model anmyore. 35 years - way too old ;-).. And you are a stunning beauty yourself!! hugs Nina Sastri
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #55
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
I understand. Me too, could have written my words in a less judgemental way. I tend to "come across" a little cold sometimes in the written word. I also apologize for being rude and overly judgemental when I could have been more careful with my wording.

I agree with you on the irrationality. What you did was ok, as a last defense after a certain course of threats , for sure. Oh, I am by no means a runway model anmyore. 35 years - way too old ;-).. And you are a stunning beauty yourself!! hugs Nina Sastri
Oh my god. This is so hot. First time I've ever seen a heated argument end this way. My arguments never end this way. It's usually "bitch this", "attention heaux" that lol lol. I heart both of you for this. Sets a perfect example for little ol me. I'll try to follow.

As for Nina being a runway model, YES! She's intimidating in person because she's super gorg and looks WAY better than her pictures (I didn't think that was possible) but "cold" nina? no - a real sweetie unless you piss her off the your ass is grass. Hell I'll have to find a way to start an argument with her one of these days so I can drool. Being insulted by super hot women turns me on :-)))) lol.

As for the call, Everyone reacts differently. I have found that I do well when I think things through or else I'll cause a scene (some of you know this). This is why I suggest email only for providers. With email, you're never caught off guard and you don't have wives calling you because --- they don't have your number. Now if she finds your number on her husbands phone then you have a bone to pick with him because he's not protecting your information and is a threat to the community.

edit: time sensitive info lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:05 AM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Happened twice to me! I stopped getting married and it stopped!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #57
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I only said what I said as a last resort. This woman was crazy and relentless.
So you met my ex after all?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:47 AM   #58
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
So you met my ex after all?
Does she carry a battle axe and wait on people's porches LOLOLOL
Old 02-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #59
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Oh my god. This is so hot. First time I've ever seen a heated argument end this way. My arguments never end this way. It's usually "bitch this", "attention heaux" that lol lol. I heart both of you for this. Sets a perfect example for little ol me. I'll try to follow.

As for Nina being a runway model, YES! She's intimidating in person because she's super gorg and looks WAY better than her pictures (I didn't think that was possible) but "cold" nina? no - a real sweetie unless you piss her off the your ass is grass. Hell I'll have to find a way to start an argument with her one of these days so I can drool. Being insulted by super hot women turns me on :-)))) lol.

As for the call, Everyone reacts differently. I have found that I do well when I think things through or else I'll cause a scene (some of you know this). This is why I suggest email only for providers. With email, you're never caught off guard and you don't have wives calling you because --- they don't have your number. Now if she finds your number on her husbands phone then you have a bone to pick with him because he's not protecting your information and is a threat to the community.

edit: time sensitive info lol
Zarah

I don't get a good feeling out of insulting and then jumping to the gun when I realized I hadn't revealed everything about the incident with the wife. I tried to be nice to her and yet she just...went crazy on me. Neither did I get any pleasure out of saying what I did to her, it was a last resort to get rid of her. Then I noticed that Nina DEFENDED me against some naysayers and I thought, that was mature and very gracious of her to do so, so I explained to her why I got so angry. I'm glad we made peace. I just don't like bad vibes or to be enemies with anyone on the board, especially a sister provider. So I am glad it ended the way it did.

Ava
Old 02-14-2012, 07:07 AM   #60
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Zarah

I don't get a good feeling out of insulting and then jumping to the gun when I realized I hadn't revealed everything about the incident with the wife. I tried to be nice to her and yet she just...went crazy on me. Neither did I get any pleasure out of saying what I did to her, it was a last resort to get rid of her. Then I noticed that Nina DEFENDED me against some naysayers and I thought, that was mature and very gracious of her to do so, so I explained to her why I got so angry. I'm glad we made peace. I just don't like bad vibes or to be enemies with anyone on the board, especially a sister provider. So I am glad it ended the way it did.

Ava
You're a class act, Ava.
I wish other ladies had THAT mentality.

xoxo,
Zarah
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women