Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2021, 04:57 PM   #46
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Well what you posted has zero to do with this thread topic, but are you referring to these facts?

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County alone is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona as a whole. This is ONE COUNTY !!!

Try reading, oh you know, the actual facts in the report rather than the spin the mainstream media puts out to deceive people like you

Thanks I will have to remember that.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 05:08 PM   #47
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

[QUOTE= That way there will be more democrats to vote next time.[/QUOTE]

KOVID -20

kEEP ON VOTING IDIOT DEMOCRAT

and thats the kovid we will sadly never be rid of !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 05:14 PM   #48
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Well what you posted has zero to do with this thread topic, but are you referring to these facts?

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County alone is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona as a whole. This is ONE COUNTY !!!

Try reading, oh you know, the actual facts in the report rather than the spin the mainstream media puts out to deceive people like you

Arizona report in, actually Biden got 99 more votes and Trump lost 261 votes. That is CBS facts.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:32 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Arizona report in, actually Biden got 99 more votes and Trump lost 261 votes. That is CBS facts.
If you want facts, watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEhMw2yLYM
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 05:53 PM   #50
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you want facts, watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEhMw2yLYM
That video is two days old. The real report came out today. That is the facts I give today from that giant news company CBS and it was broadcast TODAY.

That report on the Video can't be right Amishm**** said dead people voted. The report that you got said nothing of that happening. So which is it, dead people voted or didn't the dead people vote?
Old 09-24-2021, 06:05 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senator Kelly Townsend reacts to the Arizona Election Audit Report
Phoenix, AZ
September 24, 2021

I am thoroughly shocked, yet not surprised, at the product that was delivered to the people of Arizona by the hands of Adrian Fontes regarding the 2020 General election. Although the raw numbers of votes show a similar outcome to the official canvass. The important outcome is that the votes that were counted could be trusted as actual and true voter submissions, according to Arizona State law.
However, what we learned today that there was a myriad of issues with the counting process that undermine the confidence in the true and accurate count of this election. The election system simply does not balance. Some of the issues that jump out immediately to me are as follows:
• Deleted / purged files - The timing and deletion of files the day before the 2/2/21 audit. Maricopa county purged the machine records the day before the audit started. Many .exe and .dll files (approximately 1500) were either deleted or modified.
• No security or credential management. There were shared accounts and passwords which made the identification of those deleting or purging files difficult, but not impossible.
• Duplicates ballots were grossly mismanaged, and our laws were broken regarding this important part of our election process.
• Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.
• Envelopes without signatures, images of ballot envelopes with an apparent approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelop, suggesting tampering.
• Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.
• Sloppy caretaking of ballots, missing batches in boxes, batches in boxes not listed on the box or county list.
These are just a few of the many issues brought up today and necessitate a dramatic change in the way we oversee our elections, and how we hold those accountable who have broken our laws. Most importantly, whenever there is malfeasance and skullduggery, we must both nullify that election and repeat it with one more securely conducted, and we must move forward with indictments of hose who perpetrated this fraud against us.
Old 09-24-2021, 06:07 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Wendy Rogers: The audit has been referred to the Arizona Attorney General for further action.

Another AZ Senator

https://twitter.com/RealMarkFinchem/...844156932?s=20
Old 09-24-2021, 08:06 PM   #53
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
That video is two days old. The real report came out today. That is the facts I give today from that giant news company CBS and it was broadcast TODAY.

That report on the Video can't be right Amishm**** said dead people voted. The report that you got said nothing of that happening. So which is it, dead people voted or didn't the dead people vote?
Dead people voted. Lots and lots of them. CBS=liberal as fuck
Do you really expect the mainstream media to release definitive proof of actual election fraud? As I stated before the consequences if that happened are incredibly harsh. This is the same reason Hillary didn’t truly ever challenge Trumps win. The validity of our elections are the basis of our democracy. This is exactly why the libtards continue to violate them, they know proof will never be given to the public no matter how obvious it is. Kind of like the government denying Area 51s existence for half a century
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:52 PM   #54
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Dead people voted. Lots and lots of them. CBS=liberal as fuck
Do you really expect the mainstream media to release definitive proof of actual election fraud? As I stated before the consequences if that happened are incredibly harsh. This is the same reason Hillary didn’t truly ever challenge Trumps win. The validity of our elections are the basis of our democracy. This is exactly why the libtards continue to violate them, they know proof will never be given to the public no matter how obvious it is. Kind of like the government denying Area 51s existence for half a century
So don't believe CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSN even though they cut up Biden as much as they do Trump, just Fox, The Pillow Guy, and all those radical made up back yard twitter accounts? That"s why I have had problems with all these radical comments and couldn't understand why. So it must be true also that we really didn't land on the Moon. . Now I know where the problem has been.

So I guess Trump is going to be president again for Thanks Giving cause the pillow guy said that today. But that was also from one of those lying fake news networks. We will just have to wait and see.
Old 09-25-2021, 01:22 AM   #55
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

LOL CBS - please. They are so far up senile Biden's ass it isn't funny. I posted excerpts from you know - the actual damn report. Those are the facts - not the bullshit CBS and their colleagues report to low information voters.

The Fake News media fixated on one small piece that took approximately 2 minutes of the multiple hours long hearing to cover.

Why? It is the only piece they could spin favorably for senile Biden

As people have told you before - when you simply keep counting fraudulent ballots, you keep getting the same total. That is why recounts never undercover fraud and all CBS reported is the results of counting the same fraudulent ballots over again. But that simplistic recount doesn't tell you how many ballots should have NEVER been counted in the first place! That is why they did an actual audit. And why the hearings presenting the findings of the actual audit went on for several hours. That is why the actual report is lengthy (I excerpted parts of it for you before) The auditors presented all the fraud that was uncovered and proved why the results of the election are not accurate

That is what ALL THE REST of the findings of the audit showed. Way more ballots than the margin of victory that were tainted - just in one damn county !!!

Next time try educating yourself and read the actual report or listen to the actual hearing explaining the findings instead of mindlessly listening to the lies mainstream media spreads.

I am sure you won't. It seems you have an aversion to the truth and real facts. But try reading the report for a change, you will be surprised what you can learn

bottom line - the Democrats cheated and

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 06:07 AM   #56
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen this thread is way off topic. The topic is people getting the vaccine

Thanks
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 06:45 AM   #57
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen this thread is way off topic. The topic is people getting the vaccine

Thanks
I guess it all started with comment 18. I probably should have let that comment go instead of responding. I get tired of hearing the same old same old.. I will try and let that kind of comment go and stay on the topic I originally started.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:10 AM   #58
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I believe getting the vaccine has given bypass brain damage, although its possible he already had it and I just never noticed before.
Old 09-25-2021, 08:18 AM   #59
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Scores of dead Democraps vote in every election
How is that brain dead when I responded to this comment that had nothing to do with getting the vaccine.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:32 AM   #60
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is that brain dead when I responded to this comment that had nothing to do with getting the vaccine.
I saw it today during a report on CBS regarding vaccine side effects. Since it was on CBS it must be true

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women