Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #46
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
There are NO WHALES, DOLPHINES..OR OTHER animals/mammals on this board...(other than BM and that dog ass fucking that pink cat in your avatar)
SO ummm yeah, this is not hobby related.. LMAO..

Why don't you just come out and say what you really want to say, instead of trying to beat around the bush? Oh, wait... you would never admit you and some others here are very prejudice... And It is sad that we do not have the pleasure of seeing your ugly faces so that we could know why you are so unhappy with you self and your life that you have to constantly poke at and make others feel uncomfortable on a hooker board.. But then, that would take the attention off of us and put it on you...

BTW -- no one here is dumb.. all the shit you say.. we can see it on another forum.. So You are not hiding any thing.. but you should check your self, and why you continue to be such a dick. Voicing your opinion is great, but what you and a few others around here are doing.. really is crossing the line and you need to step the fuck back.

There are GREAT HOBBYIST on this board, some have watched a lot of you act an ass for years apparently and they spend more money than you probably see in a weeks pay in one session with some of us.. You should keep some of the things in your head to your self because the following is all you are proving to any one...

Stop trying to make people feel uncomfortable around here.. Damn, why the fuck can't we all just fuck, give reviews and have fun with out all this other Bullshit... ???

welcome to ECCIE
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #47
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Whale Wars - Season One - Episode Five - No Justice/No Piece

Before we continue, I want to apologize to the loyal masses for the channel change for this Emmy nominated melodrama. There is some lack of clarity in modtardville as to what is exactly "hobby related". But, it matters not. The masses will get the programming they deserve.

One of our senior staff has found a RTM scratched on the restroom stall at a local Subway.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .....

Dear Modtarderator,

What have we done to offend you? Why do you allow deartard to persecute us fat sperm whales? What do we have to do to get justice around here?

He is not funny. He is a mean asshole (who is full of himself) and he doesn't even contribute to the community. Just ask that chronicle dude. he will tell you.

The pod has gotten together and taken up a collection. If you will ban deartard and make his Whale Wars thread go the forum of our choosing (the Vermont Alert Section would be nice), we are prepared to offer said Modtarderator the following.......

4 BBBJs with spit and CIM
2 MSOG anyway you like it sessions
1 slippy slide (you provide the dolphin)

........with any of the fat sperm whales in the pod. Please get back with us at your earliest convenience, as I hear the price of krill is on the rise.

Do the hobby community a service and get a piece at the same time. Migaloo likes to thinck of it as a when/when. I am not sure I agree. But, she may be right.

Your go to sperm whale,

Moby Suck

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..

Fellow SHMB members, I am aghast at this turn of events. I feel cheated and totally violated by this turn of events. Like you, I am ashamed to know that one of our staff is reading the messages on the public restroom wall in a Subway........ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #48
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

NIKKILOVE who's asking you to read the post of DearHunter no one is twisting your arm ....don't like it don't read it .
NOW GO Get ANOTHER SANDWICH
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #49
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

sweet summer rain
Old 06-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #50
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
BTW -- no one here is dumb.. all the shit you say.. we can see it on another forum..
I call bullshit on two counts........first, there are plenty of dumb tards around here......second, what other forum are you refering to......this was moved here from coed and is no longer there.........or are you doing some of that "beating around the bush" that you find so repulsive?
Old 06-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #51
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #52
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's really sad to see (arguably) grown men behaving like they were back in elementary school.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #53
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is it true that sperm whales can hear each other wail from hundreds of miles away?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #54
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
NIKKILOVE who's asking you to read the post of DearHunter no one is twisting your arm ....don't like it don't read it .
NOW GO Get ANOTHER SANDWICH

LMAO no one is,, I don't have an issue with DH personally... Im free to read, post , and say what I want here, just like the rest of you. get your boxers out of your ass carkido. THAT theroy is for kids.. we are all going to read shit here.. the ADULT thing to do would be to have some respect.. Oh, yeah, I also do not like Sandwiches...
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #55
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
It's really sad to see (arguably) grown men behaving like they were back in elementary school.
What do you expect from mongers ?
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #56
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is it true that sperm whales can hear each other wail from hundreds of miles away?

Who knows.. next time your near one test it out!!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #57
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DH

first, there are plenty of dumb tards around here.....
Thank You for looking within and having the courage to see your faults... IJS

second, what other forum are you refering to......this was moved here from coed and is no longer there.........or are you doing some of that "beating around the bush" that you find so repulsive?

No, no need for me to do that, none of my post have ever done THAT.. But I am not talking about THIS SITE where we can see the repulsive things said... [/QUOTE]
Old 06-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #58
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face omfg man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
Awesome DH here is a clip from the pilot

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...a-whale-165318

nature at it's finest
That is one fucked up video my man!
God dayum!

And DH, oi vei. Just slap a role and ride the wave, DONT HATE...
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #59
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE

And DH, oi vei. Just slap a role and ride the wave, DONT HATE...[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. No one has to spend their $ where they do not want to.. If you don't like a specific provider(s) fine, but why go to this extent to prove it? Just go about your "time on this board" with out all the uncalled for name calling.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #60
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Another thing I think about, do whales know they're whales? I mean, they're swimming around in the ocean with thousands of other creatures of all shapes and sizes. So they have to have some awareness of what they are, right?

So where does all the sensitivity about being a whale come from? We observers of nature are called callous assholes for saying, "Hey, that's a whale." Everyone can plainly see its a whale. The whale knows its a whale. But we're supposed to pretend its not? Keep our mouths shut? Say patently false things like, "So I'm at the beach and I see this dolphin. The pictures make it look like a whale, but trust me... its a dolphin." Come on, that wouldn't be fair to others trying to see some marine life. Even if we call it something the hippies think is "polite" -- a Beautifully Built Whale, for example. Everyone knows we really mean its a fucking whale...

You're a whale. Be a whale. Don't get pissed because somebody noticed.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women