Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160968
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #46
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Seems i need to reiterate.

In our last exchange you made two claims about what occurred, both of which proved to be inaccurate.

But don't take my word for it, feel free to re-read our email exchange from back in August. If you need me to forward it to ya, just let me know.

Don't worry though, i'm sure Elghund scores this as another round for you. So you're good.
I have to put you ahead now doove on points, no ko

cc, ur turn

eghlund we got a split decision unless u coming dooves way now
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:21 PM   #47
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
I have to put you ahead now doove on points, no ko

cc, ur turn

eghlund we got a split decision unless u coming dooves way now

Well, neither one will admit what was in the PM's, neither wants to get smacked down for disclosing PM info! Lol!

Hard to say, but CC is still ahead in my book so far, because of one point....Doove had two handles. and outed his own self! Lol!

BUT----->OSD is the third judge......he has the deciding vote!

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...he offered to make sure i got my two weeks of PA back after my two week ban was up. But apparently i wasn't gracious enough...so he then rescinded the offer.
Wait...you're this butthurt over two weeks of PA? Over $20...

Send me your address, I'll send you the $20, if you only promise to never start talking about this idiotic shit again...

Via PM is fine, but if you want my e-mail instead, let me know...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:53 PM   #49
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Send me your address, I'll send you the $20, if you only promise to never start this talking about this idiotic shit again...

Via PM is fine, but if you want my e-mail instead, let me know...
But this is so much better than him just buying his PA. Quit ruining our fun!!
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:08 PM   #50
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Seems i need to reiterate.

In our last exchange you made two claims about what occurred, both of which proved to be inaccurate.

But don't take my word for it, feel free to re-read our email exchange from back in August. If you need me to forward it to ya, just let me know.

Don't worry though, i'm sure Elghund scores this as another round for you. So you're good.
Since you continue to make such a big deal out of this and you have now outed the details and when you were so clearly in violation, I dug it out of the archives too. Upon the offer to extend your 2 weeks of PA over to his handle, those five words were "Don't do me any favors". So I didn't.
It was nothing I had to do, as you gained the PA under a false handle. But simply a courtesy extended to you. You rejected the offer. End of story.

Go ahead, obfuscate all you want, but we both know what was said; I can read as well as you can.

Quote:
Thats the best part of it all, PA that he bought under a multiple handle and got busted for it
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:14 PM   #51
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Game, set, match as it were.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:24 PM   #52
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Game, set, match as it were.
That would be a knockout!!!

Hes out cold.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:41 PM   #53
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

He'll be back with something to dispute it, or that's not what he said, just watch. This started last August and has been going on and off since then.

I really can't believe I have wasted this much time on such a stupid insignificant thing, trying to do a favor....that won't happen again.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:45 PM   #54
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Yep.

Uppercut to the jaw.....and Doove is out cold......

elg........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:31 AM   #55
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Since you continue to make such a big deal out of this and you have now outed the details and when you were so clearly in violation, I dug it out of the archives too. Upon the offer to extend your 2 weeks of PA over to his handle, those five words were "Don't do me any favors". So I didn't.
Sorry, no. You offered and i responded with this. In full:

On Monday, September 1, 2014 3:45 PM, Doove wrote:

"Fine. I'll make a mental note of the dogged rigidness in your insistence on adherence to the strictest of strict interpretations of the rules. As well as your justification of a ban irrespective of the level of the transgression.

I guess if i wanna get away with breaking the rules, i need to go around accusing providers of using illicit drugs. Or having an STD. Instead of........causing potential harm to absolutely nobody.

Again, noted."

Nowhere in there did i say "don't do me no favors".

Yet, at that point you rescinded the offer. You're lying, plain and simple.

Only after the offer was rescinded did i say this:

"Ain't looking for any favors. I'm looking for you to do what you should have done; issue me some points and be done with it."

So not only are you lying about what i said and when, you're taking what i did say out of context.

When you need to do that, i think it's pretty clear you've lost the argument. In spite of what all your butt buddies want to claim.

Quote:
Go ahead, obfuscate all you want, but we both know what was said;
We do now.

Quote:
I can read as well as you can.
Apparently not.

Quote:
Thats the best part of it all, PA that he bought under a multiple handle and got busted for it
Yeah, as if that's the entire story. Multiple handle blah blah blah.

I noticed you never responded to my hypothetical when i offered you the chance under your Camouflage handle. Tell me the person in my hypothetical should be banned. Go ahead.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:44 AM   #56
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

This hypothetical sounds like nothing but BS. You admitted to creating a second handle with the intent of gaining PA. Your hypothetical is something completely different.
You admitted to everyone that you made a second handle, I commend you for that as most never admit to that part. What happened between you and CC happened, obv neither of you are willing I share total PM's or emails as neither of you actually want to be banned. How bout cough up the dough for pa or go fuck a girl and review her to get it.

Either way move the fuck on this is getting old!!!
Old 02-09-2015, 05:29 AM   #57
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
This hypothetical sounds like nothing but BS. You admitted to creating a second handle with the intent of gaining PA. Your hypothetical is something completely different.
You admitted to everyone that you made a second handle, I commend you for that as most never admit to that part. What happened between you and CC happened, obv neither of you are willing I share total PM's or emails as neither of you actually want to be banned. How bout cough up the dough for pa or go fuck a girl and review her to get it.

Either way move the fuck on this is getting old!!!

burger the mod now wow.
on we go
Old 02-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #58
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

And you still can't get your email copy/paste straight, and its still not in full.
Conveniently forgot to catch this one and list it.

Quote:
So be Sir. And you're welcome for the offer to transfer your purchased PA over. When someone violates the Terms of Service they forfeit any funds they may have paid. We have no obligation to retain that for them. I was trying to be nice, but so be that as well.

CC
Your response to that was the "Ain't looking for any favors." as listed. I did have the wording slightly different in my head. You are correct about that one part. Then you went off on your TOS/Guidelines tangent which is irrelevant to the topic of the PA.

So get outta here with all that shit.....it is exactly what it is.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:52 AM   #59
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So, is this a "no" to my offer to pay your PA access for two weeks? Just want to clarify before I rescind it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:45 PM   #60
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, is this a "no" to my offer to pay your PA access for two weeks? Just want to clarify before I rescind it...
Hell I'll take the extra 2 weeks, but I don't run out for a while though so 2 weeks..... Oh never mind Doove needs it more than I do

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women