Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2015, 07:43 PM   #46
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
In all actuality Miss Lariyah... Or AY, whoever I am speaking to... We all know this is false. You and your handler are great at hiding the fact you are managed. I will not go into too much depth about my personal life or what exactly happened to me, by no means it wasn't right. But all I have to say is that I hope you truly open your eyes sooner or later while you are being used and manipulated, I also know you took on a great part of the manipulation to me as well. Enjoy meeting his family in Tennessee. Watch how much he values you once you're not paying him like you used to & start getting beaten in front of your child.... Good luck. Honestly in this line of work sometimes we all get involved with the wrong person. It was a lesson learned on my behalf
Stay safe Kat and thank you for finding the strength to shed some light on this.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:44 PM   #47
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Where's JR when we need him...
Old 07-28-2015, 07:44 PM   #48
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In all actuality Miss Lariyah... Or AY, whoever I am speaking to... We all know this is false. You and your handler are great at hiding the fact you are managed. I will not go into too much depth about my personal life or what exactly happened to me, by no means it wasn't right. But all I have to say is that I hope you truly open your eyes sooner or later while you are being used and manipulated, I also know you took on a great part of the manipulation to me as well. Enjoy meeting his family in Tennessee. Watch how much he values you once you're not paying him like you used to & start getting beaten in front of your child.... Good luck. Honestly in this line of work sometimes we all get involved with the wrong person. It was a lesson learned on my behalf
Agreed. . And there is a whole lot that nobody dares to speak about. Irregardless of the situation s that could prevented. . Especially to new & young providers. Hence my recent post add on in this section.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:47 PM   #49
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Wow Just Wow!
Old 07-28-2015, 08:03 PM   #50
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I can only imagine what happened. Glad you escaped it but sad you endured it.

And on Gemma's behalf; some may not like her but I have personally found her to be one of the most loyal and trustworthy women in the business. She will fight for those whom she has mutual feelings towards when she receives no personal gain. I will always have your back, Miss Gemma. Don't ever change. Love ya, girl.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:03 PM   #51
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Wow Just Wow!
Yea, not much more can be said other than that's fucked up.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #52
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Don't encourage him JS....
Old 07-28-2015, 08:09 PM   #53
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Interesting observation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
yet these girls emerge with professional pics
Maybe the photographer would like would like to weigh in and advise us of whether he does TFS (trade for services) and did in these situations.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:10 PM   #54
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't encourage him JS....
Good advice.
Can't fucking believe I said that
Old 07-28-2015, 08:14 PM   #55
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Good advice.
Can't fucking believe I said that

You want me....

LOL
Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 PM   #56
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never met you a day in my life sweetie. So I'm not sure what you are speaking of, but what I do know is that I have done nothing but speak highly of you and all of the things that I have read on here about you along with every other provider. Anyone can vouch for that. Even after all of the malicious threatening calls and emails that I have received from you in the past couple of weeks, I ignored them all because I was almost certain that you had me mistaken for someone else.

Just as any place that I decide to visit, I travel where I get requested to travel from the gentlemen in that said city/state.

As you very well know, I have children myself and I'll be damned if anyone did anything to me or my children. Speaking of which, this has become way too much for me and turned into something very serious.

I hope you find comfort, peace and solace in your little bundle of joy as I do with my children.

With that being said I will not be speaking on this subject anymore.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2015, 08:29 PM   #57
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Oh shit! Yeah, somebody go make a health-and-welfare check on JR.
Hopefully he'll chime in when he gets his computer wrapped in enough tinfoil to feel safe commenting.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:39 PM   #58
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I can also confirm they have management. I live in the same neighborhood as them which some of you u know and have been contacted by their pimp before with him attempting to "recruit" me.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:46 PM   #59
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You want me....

LOL
I would hate to make your gf jealous
& you couldn't handle me if you tried.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 581417_361001957324703_997471478_n.jpg (19.9 KB, 731 views)
Old 07-28-2015, 08:49 PM   #60
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

You can really stop with all the pretending Lariyah. You know as well as I know u gave your children up so please don't ever speak upon my child. You give all your money to your pimp and not your 4 children. You don't even see them. You however can play victim, you and AY - staff edit are great at that. But I think its time for everybody to know the real you and what you have really done. Even AY - staff edit mentioned it to me himself. I know this AY - staff edit speaking because from the couple times I did get in contact with you, your grammar and spelling isn't this perfect. So once again nice try Lariyah. Have a good one and I wish you well. No bitter feelings on my end sweetie
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women