Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2010, 05:16 PM   #46
Guest013110-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
by my definition a wk would never ask for a freebie or discount. A true wk would be the providers lap dog and bring presents to the apt. And leave a big tips. To me the wk tries to be the providers best friend/customer.

THE NERVE!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #47
Guest013110-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrem View Post
THE WK's are at H2.. DH at a loss for words?? No fuckin' way LOL

actually by dh's reckoning, they'd be the douche bags
Old 01-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #48
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default Don't Be Such A Lancerlot, Dude!

Quote:
by my definition a wk would never ask for a freebie or discount. A true wk would be the providers lap dog and bring presents to the apt. And leave a big tips. To me the wk tries to be the providers best friend/customer.

Asking for a discount or freebie doesn't make you wk, It might make you douchbag though
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I actually agree with that.
HUH?

I know you guys are having fun and being a bit playful and sarcastic, but you may have actually touched on something here that could make this a USEFUL THREAD that could be downright thought provoking.

Exactly what is it that bothers you, if you are being honest, about the WK.

Is it the kindness they show? Hmmm. . .that is interesting, I guess then you have objectified the provider to being a sex slave and your tone is akin to what slave masters did when they were in collusion: "don't let them learn how to read then they get prideful and you won't be able to manage them." Yeah, I know it is hyperbole and kind of an ugly metaphor, but I am doing that to get you to examine you own motives for a moment.

Is it their "lap dog" demeanor? I don't much care for emasculated men either, but hey, if it floats their boat, cool. Maybe it is even a sexual thing for them. Maybe the whole WK is a fetish we just don't understand? In my mind getting all up in arms with a guy because he chooses to emasculate himself with a sexual partner is as silly as getting bent out of shape because some dude really digs a CBJ. I observe it a bit, chalk it up as being weird, shake my head and move on. Besides, aren't you glad she calls them to pay her phone bill instead of you? I think pushovers serve a wonderful place in out hobby. They protect me from blackholes.

Is it the board/hobby disruption? I was following your original thoughts when you said the most despicable gent out there was the one that was padding reviews and not reporting NSNC, out of date pics, etc. We are all in agreement there. I also don't much care for a WK gent that manipulates board and hobby protocol for his damsel provider. This is especially loathsome when it happens to be a mod or admin acting as WK. That ends up exacerbating drama when they are supposed to be dampening it, but hey it happens. they have dicks and sometimes let their dicks think for them. If you haven't done the same, you are lying. It is only damaging becuase it tends to create even more drama--who needs that? If you see that stuff happening, look down at your legs and remember that you can indeed walk. We have all been burnt by inaccurate reviews, but hey if you haven't learned by now the first rule of the hobby, YMMV, well I might as well be talking to broccoli.

Is it that you are worried someone is getting a better deal or more service? Okay, I worry about that too. . .for a brief moment. Then I remember we live in a free society with a free marketplace and well, tough shit. The reality is a provider can set whatever price structure and service schedule she wants to, given the market condition and what she hopes to gain out of it. I don't know about you guys, but I come here to fuck and explore my own depravity FREE OF DRAMA because I can't seem to do that with my SO. That's why I pay for the service. Guess what, I can't fix my own transmission either, and I pay someone to that for me too. As to the discount, only an idiot doesn't check for a coupon or rebate before getting your car fixed. I am not sure angling for the best value or a discount makes you a WK. Douchebag? Really? You must not like to fuck much. See if I can get the price lower on the sex i am having on a given session, guess what, I have a headstart on buying another session with the next hot girl that catches my fancy. I mean if you have a whole bunch of money you don't know what to do with, let me send you a Paypal invoice. I'll spend that money. Cost is the only thing that stops me from fucking a different woman every other night. This seemed to be your biggest complaint and maybe I am wrong but it may be hinting at the true reason for stirring the pot in the first place: the selfish concern that someone is getting something you aren't for less price.

So let me ask you a question. Let's take the sex out of it. Let's say we both get our yard landscaped by the same company. Would you really sit out on your porch and get pissed off because I cook the guys lunch or give them lemonade? Seems kinda silly to me, but what do I know?

Let me tell you something about the service industry. Even though they serve you, they are human. Kindness goes a long way. I ALWAYS treat those that provide me with a service or a meal or a blow job very well, whether that be a tip, a cold drink, a smile, a small token gesture of thoughtfulness, or even politeness in a difficult situation. Generally, that is rewarded with discounts (insider info on better deals etc) and service with a smile.

I only bring that up because your tone seems to indicate we should never be friendly to a provider and you guys toss out that WK as a stigma to anyone that doesn't approach the hobby with the same bravado you do. I had a similar discussion with a guy once when we were out to dinner. He said I was "being a pussy" in dealing with the restaurant manager over a small inconvenience. He proceeded to get boisterous and assertive. To think he was surprised that I didn't want to taste any of his food when they brought him another meal.

Hmmm. . .that was long winded. Sorry. If you read nothing else, read this:

I am not sure what the provider version of spitting in your food is, but I am pretty sure I don't want to find out.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #49
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

tldr
Old 01-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #50
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
tldr
I'm shocked and dismayed.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #51
metal_head
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Exactly what is it that bothers you, if you are being honest, about the WK.
First, it is the notion of if they are nice, kind, tip, buy things, etc, that the client will become more than a client. Some of these guys think if the WK a provider, than maybe they can have some free sessions, a little extra service, or a discount. It would be the same as bartering, only without previously discussing it with the provider.

Second, some of these WKs can easily turn to a stalker. They "fall" for them, and want to "save" them from the hobby ways. They get too close, and then when it's taken away, for whatever reason, the client will go crazy and turn stalker. In this case, the provder normally looks the other way until it's too late, but hey, she's got a regular who's nice, no no worries, right?

Third, it's bad for all of us hobbiests. If a certain provider charges a particular amount, but a couple of guy who frequent her tip her and tell her she's worth more, then her rates go up and we all pay more. If gifts are given, then gifts might become expected.

One thing to remember is that ladies here are not our significant others. We see them on an hour or two hour basis, and that's it. When clients get to the point we share info that another member posted and DID NOT WANT VIEWED BY ANYBODY BUT HOBBIESTS, they cross the line.

So, no, it's not the kindness. Some guys are kind some are not. The ones who are not normally don't care. No, it's not about a "lap dog demeanor, most guys laugh at a whipped guy. It could be the disruption to the board, but there are plenty of distractions. Is it about better service, no, this is a YMMV hobby. Everybody knows that.

WKs leak private info and betray trust. They could get a provider to make us pay more due to increase of rates, but more importantly, a WK is just a step away from a stalker and that is bad for the whole community. That's why we have a problem with WKs.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #52
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head View Post

. . .it's bad for all of us hobbiests. If a certain provider charges a particular amount, but a couple of guy who frequent her tip her and tell her she's worth more, then her rates go up and we all pay more. If gifts are given, then gifts might become expected. . .
Then fuck someone else, it is a free market.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #53
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

WK's, the ones that make you waste money are the ones that bother most hobbiest. I read a couple reviews of a person and they said that she had gotten into great shape and had the body of a 2? year old not 4?. All these people chimed in and so I was like cool I'll set something up. When I saw her I was like BULLSHIT, she wasnt in shape at all. She had the body of a large, out of shape 4? year old. I was disappointed on sight, she was a nice lady and later I found out that she knew all of the posters that commented on her. I doubt if you could have posted anything negative about her cause it would have gotten shot down and the funny thing is SHE TOLD ME that it was unfair that if you post anything about another particular provider that was negative, MODS and then some at the P would always defend her and always give her more chances (she hinted that this provider gave freebies to them).

It's ironic that the person she spoke of claimed not to know anything about WK's. After talking to her though, I was like pot meet kettle. I was new at the P and didnt review her cause she claimed to be UTR and had a no review policy. She was a large part of one of my rants though and made me change my review policy
Old 01-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #54
metal_head
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Then fuck someone else, it is a free market.
If a provider raises her rates, I normally don't see her again. You asked what the problem was. I gave an answer. I didn't for advice about who I decide to fuck.

There is a difference between being respectful and being a WK.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #55
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Is it the kindness they show? Hmmm. . .that is interesting, I guess then you have objectified the provider to being a sex slave and your tone is akin to what slave masters did when they were in collusion: "don't let them learn how to read then they get prideful and you won't be able to manage them." Yeah, I know it is hyperbole and kind of an ugly metaphor, but I am doing that to get you to examine you own motives for a moment.
Kindness is one thing. "Walk all over me because you're the most perfect woman ever, ever, ever." is completely different and its sets a bad precedent for the rest of us. Ever wonder where some providers get these massive egos and narcissistic attitudes? *cough*SOFIA*cough* There's your answer.

And also, dude, comparing providers to slaves and hobbyists to slave-masters is not only insulting, its also the one of dumbest fucking things I've read on any board. I don't need your help to examine my motives, pal. So what if a hobbyist wants to objectify a provider? If she's alright with it and is fairly compensated, and he's non-violent and legitimate, why should YOU care what their motives are?

Quote:
Is it the board/hobby disruption? I was following your original thoughts when you said the most despicable gent out there was the one that was padding reviews and not reporting NSNC, out of date pics, etc. We are all in agreement there. I also don't much care for a WK gent that manipulates board and hobby protocol for his damsel provider. This is especially loathsome when it happens to be a mod or admin acting as WK. That ends up exacerbating drama when they are supposed to be dampening it, but hey it happens. they have dicks and sometimes let their dicks think for them. If you haven't done the same, you are lying. It is only damaging becuase it tends to create even more drama--who needs that? If you see that stuff happening, look down at your legs and remember that you can indeed walk. We have all been burnt by inaccurate reviews, but hey if you haven't learned by now the first rule of the hobby, YMMV, well I might as well be talking to broccoli.
If this doesn't piss you off to no end, then you either have no business here or YOU are a WK douchebag. The information exchange is intended to be helpful and level the playing field between hobbyists and providers. Lying about your experiences because you think a provider is just the tits and want her to have a great reputation and couldn't care less who you might be cheating is your right. And I encourage you to do it. Your true colors will come out faster and your credibility will be for shit and we will all know it.

I do agree with you that we all should go into any first session with no expectations; YMMV, as you say. But that's a looooong way from being deceived by some asshole passing off bunk information because it makes him "feel good".

Quote:
Is it that you are worried someone is getting a better deal or more service? Okay, I worry about that too. . .for a brief moment. Then I remember we live in a free society with a free marketplace and well, tough shit. The reality is a provider can set whatever price structure and service schedule she wants to, given the market condition and what she hopes to gain out of it. I don't know about you guys, but I come here to fuck and explore my own depravity FREE OF DRAMA because I can't seem to do that with my SO. That's why I pay for the service. Guess what, I can't fix my own transmission either, and I pay someone to that for me too. As to the discount, only an idiot doesn't check for a coupon or rebate before getting your car fixed. I am not sure angling for the best value or a discount makes you a WK. Douchebag? Really? You must not like to fuck much. See if I can get the price lower on the sex i am having on a given session, guess what, I have a headstart on buying another session with the next hot girl that catches my fancy. I mean if you have a whole bunch of money you don't know what to do with, let me send you a Paypal invoice. I'll spend that money. Cost is the only thing that stops me from fucking a different woman every other night. This seemed to be your biggest complaint and maybe I am wrong but it may be hinting at the true reason for stirring the pot in the first place: the selfish concern that someone is getting something you aren't for less price.

So let me ask you a question. Let's take the sex out of it. Let's say we both get our yard landscaped by the same company. Would you really sit out on your porch and get pissed off because I cook the guys lunch or give them lemonade? Seems kinda silly to me, but what do I know?

Let me tell you something about the service industry. Even though they serve you, they are human. Kindness goes a long way. I ALWAYS treat those that provide me with a service or a meal or a blow job very well, whether that be a tip, a cold drink, a smile, a small token gesture of thoughtfulness, or even politeness in a difficult situation. Generally, that is rewarded with discounts (insider info on better deals etc) and service with a smile.
I'd like to thank you for comparing what providers do to landscaping and fixing transmissions. That is so obtuse, I barely have words for it. The difference between bringing a landscaper lemonade and cow-towing to a provider should be obvious, but you don't seem to think so. Allow me to explain. If you bring a landscaper lemonade, he isn't likely to turn around and expect to get lemonade from every other customer he has. More to the point, he isn't likely to get attitude with his other customers when they don't give him lemonade.

However, since hobbying is a service based on personal relationships, how you treat someone IS likely to create a sense of entitlement to that treatment. In other words, a person can come to believe that they DESERVE to be treated that way by everyone, regardless if thats the type of personal relationship another person wants with them.

You're right kindness and respect will go a long way in this thing of ours. But putting a provider up on a pedestal because you're a fucking weenie isn't kindness and isn't respect. Its obsession and its creepy and it creates problems for the rest of us, hobbyists and providers alike.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #56
Guest013110-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Kindness is one thing. "Walk all over me because you're the most perfect woman ever, ever, ever." is completely different
marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Ever wonder where some providers get these massive egos and narcissistic attitudes? *cough*SOFIA*cough*.

LOL

good one.

but honestly Sofia was probably like that before she became a provider
Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #57
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head View Post
There is a difference between being respectful and being a WK.
I completely agree!

I give credit when credit is due, but then again there are always 2 sides to a story so I wont stand up for ever little remark made against her. If someone claims my ATF did something I know for sure it isn't true ill take a stand but that's only if I KNOW its not true, other than that shes a grown woman she can fend for herself. Plus there are no benefits to being a WK in the end your still paying for it.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #58
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

In the past I have given provider's gifts and it's alway the same story they always ask for more money for P4P or worst they ask for a loan which a hobbyist should never do especially if he's expecting it back.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #59
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

to me a WK can do both harm and good...

Harm: when its obvious the lady has many transgressions against her..

Good: when she is just having a bad day and or Client is an asshole or drunk or to demanding..

their motives can be of the selfish nature.. I have been a WK per se.. and or Black Night...
Old 01-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #60
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women