Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160584
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2020, 08:36 AM   #46
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
he, and its not just him alone, but the whole lot of them including hellary, brings to mind joe mccarthy

the caricature joe mccarthy that the left loves to bash, without any redeeming value, not the joe mccarthy ann coulter defends

the russian smears, the lie upon lie upon lie, the being wrong for three solid years, seeing the evidence and not accepting it but always attempting to find some alternative to the truth, the have no shame just blithely moves along attitude, the overweening pride and the continuous lying smears

he is indefensible but the left controls the news media and the academy so the pitiful story of the last three years wont burn in our collective memory as the shame it is with Schiff as the poster child for all that has been wrong, for in order for the left to survive they have to continue to ignore truth and find alternatives

the whole lot of them are little joe mccarthys,

Fascist DPST's - read what NGIT wrote and look in a mirror.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:58 AM   #47
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
What is it about Schiff that makes liberals want to suck his penis?

schiff is a sodaman.

and libs love sodamaes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:05 AM   #48
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

They can say what they want. They think that they are giving the Gettysburg Address. No, they are the blowhard giving the 2 hour speech before the Gettysburg Address. Does anyone remember HIS name?
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #49
oeb11
Valued Poster

Interesting analogy.
Thank you - Mr. T
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:17 AM   #50
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
He is a stupid faggot like you!
Hey baby girl....are you little mad or big mad? You're so cute Freddie baby when you're upset. Hope you got your pink slippers on.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:19 AM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Interesting analogy.
Thank you - Mr. T
Does Mr.T give you comfort. Does he make you feel good?
Old 01-24-2020, 11:40 AM   #52
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThom View Post
They can say what they want. They think that they are giving the Gettysburg Address. No, they are the blowhard giving the 2 hour speech before the Gettysburg Address. Does anyone remember HIS name?
I know sweetie I know it hurts. What was cold and calculating about Schiff is that on day one he took the podium stood before the Senate Gallery and said to the Senators: "Many of you are lawyers and likely way better lawyers than I will ever be." he then went on to intellectually shit on each and everyone of them with his brilliant performance over the past few days. He's captured the Senate attention like no one has done in probably 60 yrs. That's how good he's been. Using AV technology, documents, notes, and his own formidable orator skills he's caused Trumps lawyers to sink sunken in their seats looking defeated. The few times Trump's lawyers did rise to speak they were disjointed, confused , kept looking at Schiff and totally rambling and lost their train of thought. Those idiots along with many of you idiots on this site actually believed all that nonsense from Fox News about shitfy Schiff... well shifty Schiff put his Democrat white dick in yalls asses and yall took it with no vaseline. Schiff has been so good till he's caused Trump to melt down in real time. Over the past few days Trump has tweeted a record over 160 tweets melting down because of Schiffs performance.

In fact after yesterday the shit was so compelling after Schiffs closing remarks Lindsey Graham who's stuck to Trump's shriveled old balls like barnacles on a ship hull made the following statement: "Trump thinks he did no wrong in his own mind." whoa whoa Lindsey say it ain't so.

Lindsey see's how powerful Schiff was and he knows Schiff reached the minds and hearts of the American voters. The Republicans from all reports are devastated by Schiff and his team. They were simply not expecting this level of presentation and now they're trapped. Schiff walked right into the Senate and laid a trap for them all. Either they say he's wrong and provide the proof that he's wrong (which they cannot do) because they know Trump is guilty or they're forced to allow witnesses to testify which means a conviction. Either way Schiff fucked them. Trump will be voted out and they'll lose the Senate in a wave just like they lost the House in a massive blue wave in 18.

How bout dem apples you Trump psyscophants?
Old 01-24-2020, 12:13 PM   #53
HoeHummer
BANNED

Seems like all’s the Trumpholians are saying is that extortion is no crime, and even if it is then it’s not impeachables.

They won’t disputes Trumps innocence. They knows he’s a piece of this, but he’s their piece of shits.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:17 PM   #54
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Gave me goosebumps and tingles up my leg watching his Senate trial performance the last 2 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Goosebumps and tingles up your leg, eh?

But no tongue up your ass, TUMA boy?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1936417
Love him or hate him, Schiff is a good orator.

The more pressing issue that's arisen from this thread however is TUMA and the effect on your health. Maybe for example, you go into an Asian cathouse. And you get tag teamed by two hotties. And you know these hotties aren't trafficked or anything because they go back and forth to their villages all the time. They just like the purple. That's the color of their money, purple.

And say you get tag teamed by them. And maybe you're drunk on your ass. And before you can stop one of them, she sticks her tongue up her ass. You tell her to get the hell away from your butthole, so she starts with a BBBJ. All ends good and well.

Then not too long afterwards, you're back in the United States of America. You have a 104 degree fever and a stinging sensation in your wanger when you urinate. So you go to the doctor. And he gives you a urine test. And he tells you there's an amoebic parasite in your urinary tract. And the amoebic parasite must have come from someone's butthole. So now he thinks you're a buttfucker. Actually he probably thinks you're a homosexual buttfucker. And so do the nurses, including the hot one you wanted to ask out on a date.

Let me emphasize, absolutely nothing like this ever happened to me, although I'd probably never admit it if it did.

Since you're one of God's creatures, and an entertaining one at that, I'm compelled to tell you this parable, and hope that you will learn.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:29 PM   #55
oeb11
Valued Poster

Even more at risk for transmission of std's - gonorrhea may be antibiotic resistant in Thailand and other areas, and syphilis and HIV cases are on the rise. And can be transmitted by oral-anal contact.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #56
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Shifty Schiff made good point today

If you can’t indict a president and you can’t impeach a president for his abuse of power , what’s left ?

Dictatorship, Autocracy, Fascist party all come to mind.

Viva La Shifty Schiff
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 03:52 PM   #57
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Shifty Schiff made good point today

If you can’t indict a president and you can’t impeach a president for his abuse of power , what’s left ?

Dictatorship, Autocracy, Fascist party all come to mind.

Viva La Shifty Schiff

This is what came to MY mind. What is the presidency for? Not self interest.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:40 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Love him or hate him, Schiff is a good orator.

The more pressing issue that's arisen from this thread however is TUMA and the effect on your health. Maybe for example, you go into an Asian cathouse. And you get tag teamed by two hotties. And you know these hotties aren't trafficked or anything because they go back and forth to their villages all the time. They just like the purple. That's the color of their money, purple.

And say you get tag teamed by them. And maybe you're drunk on your ass. And before you can stop one of them, she sticks her tongue up her ass. You tell her to get the hell away from your butthole, so she starts with a BBBJ. All ends good and well.

Then not too long afterwards, you're back in the United States of America. You have a 104 degree fever and a stinging sensation in your wanger when you urinate. So you go to the doctor. And he gives you a urine test. And he tells you there's an amoebic parasite in your urinary tract. And the amoebic parasite must have come from someone's butthole. So now he thinks you're a buttfucker. Actually he probably thinks you're a homosexual buttfucker. And so do the nurses, including the hot one you wanted to ask out on a date.

Let me emphasize, absolutely nothing like this ever happened to me, although I'd probably never admit it if it did.

Since you're one of God's creatures, and an entertaining one at that, I'm compelled to tell you this parable, and hope that you will learn.
Good orater? He’s a pathological liar!!! He has led the Dems to the road of oblivion with his maniacal blood thirst for Trump. Senators are tied up with this farce instead of campaigning and he opened the door to a Biden investigation.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:51 PM   #59
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

There is a reason the Dems are known to be the intelligent informed party and the GOP is known to be the ignorant racist white men's club with no fuckng clue.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:57 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
There is a reason the Dems are known to be the intelligent informed party and the GOP is known to be the ignorant racist white men's club with no fuckng clue.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women