Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40381
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 12:31 AM   #46
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Nah baby why close it.
Let that whore post the name(s) of the provider(s) she's reffering to in her OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón View Post
Hola Treyyyyyyyy

Read my question again papi lol

If a provider outted a client or another provider they should NOT be allowed on this site and ban for life. In my opinion & thank you for yours .

I know a provider and client
Who we're both outed & lost lot. There's absolutely nothing to defend. If you outed someone on purpose.

I'll mind my own business if you mind yours first but in this case it is my business

thank you trey-trey its always nice to end a conversation with a positive comment...

I went back as suggested and see you want this girl or guy called out for outting. Ok. The mods will not call them out due to rules. Natmor is correct call that shit out yourself. I'm thinking the question for the mods is.

If i call out someones true reason for a ban is that outting? Does it matter if I'm wrong or right? Will I be banned for any amount of time?

If the answer is no my suggestion would be start a thread called something like "why were you banned?" You can volunteer the info or if people know they can guess. Would be a fun thread, better thread than them three dudes playing grab ass in co ed anyway.

Hope i got it right this time. Anyway good luck.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 04:13 AM   #47
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
I hope you didn't send her any personal information
I think she's itching to out another member really soon
Ever wonder why all of a sudden accounts started being guested & this gulity thread popped up? It's not a coincidence she loves to ruin peoples lives they busted there ass trying to create just because she has so much hate.. She can't keep her numerous lies fucking straight trying to turn others against each other spreading malicious bullshit...

Don't think this BSC WHORE can't & won't get your personal information & blast it for the whole fucking world to see because she has & isn't close to the end.. Her list of victims is a mile long & she gives 0 fucks...

NaMo isn't lying & all of you need to be worried!
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 04:52 AM   #48
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón View Post
You are trying so hard that you are making it so obvious lmao!

& exactly with what do you agree? lmao!

Your dumb ass didn't even understand my question but that's what happens when you don't mind your own business.
No you're trying so hard to make it as if you're not the outting whore & your dumbass thinks you're so slick but thankfully a few of us were smart enough to figure out your bullshit.. Those who fuck with others life always come to light because they can't keep up with there lies.. Next time you make an ad on BP exposing people off this board make sure you use correct english because that was a dead give away you BSC WHORE..

BTW when are you relocating to wherever you are going or is that just a ploy to get more buisness because your ass is burning bridges left & right & people are starting to figure your evil ass out?

If you would have minded your own fucking buisness alot of us wouldn't be in the fucked up position were in trying to fight for what we have busted our fucking ass for here & in the RW because you can't figure out how to be a successful whore in houston.. You got what you wanted I'm not a competition to you anymore but just know that I know it was YOU...

You have absolutely no fucking idea how much I hate you because of what you have done to this whole fucking community in houston.. If you put all this fucking effort that you have in outting & threatening people in your whore career you would be successful.. You may have ruined lives but you will never take my pride...

Cuban whales need to be on trumps deportation list so we can all come back together like we were before your ass came around & stole our joy...

Just know I fucking hate you & you did what you did but you will never steal my smile because you're not worthy of stealing the only thing I have left.. You will never have what I had as a Whore because the only thing you're good at is eating ass & that's not going to get you anywhere but in a shitty situation like now.. I'm still here & I can still pay my bills & unlike you I can become successful once again because I have what it takes.. Just know that but also know I will never put my RW life on the line just because a BSC whore can't figure out how to suck dick good enough to make a dollar in the most difficult city to provide in..

Keep fucking with peoples lives it's going to come back around because KARMA is beautiful... Those clients who have been outted by you aren't going to come forward because you continue to threaten them but I know the truth...

Don't worry I will watch BP to make sure nothing shows up on any of us that have posted on this thread...

Besos

BITCH

PS: Thanks from the bottom of my heart for a REAL FUCKING FRIEND NaMo you have my ultimate respect always...
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:23 AM   #49
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Dammit. Thats twice now that i got wood reading this thread.. from two different girls....

What to do? I know, a doubles session. That outta do it.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:28 AM   #50
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I'm thinking the question for the mods is.

If i call out someones true reason for a ban is that outting? Does it matter if I'm wrong or right? Will I be banned for any amount of time?

If the answer is no my suggestion would be start a thread called something like "why were you banned?" You can volunteer the info or if people know they can guess. Would be a fun thread, better thread than them three dudes playing grab ass in co ed anyway.
No that's not outing that's your prerogative as a member of this community. If you want to have a discussion about possible reasons someone was banned then feel free. Mods just won't be able to specifically confirm or deny that's all.

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #51
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Side note: Please keep the direct and specific insults/name calling out of this thread. Thanks.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #52
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

What a stupid thread for the OP to start. It reminds me of when I was 5 years old and I blamed one of my siblings for something I did. My Dad beat my ass because he knew damn well I was telling on myself and just trying to get ahead of the bullshit I just did....long story short, I used WD40 and lit a match to burn an ant pile. My brother taught me it so I blamed him for burning the grass.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:47 PM   #53
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
Ever wonder why all of a sudden accounts started being guested & this gulity thread popped up? It's not a coincidence she loves to ruin peoples lives they busted there ass trying to create just because she has so much hate.. She can't keep her numerous lies fucking straight trying to turn others against each other spreading malicious bullshit...

Don't think this BSC WHORE can't & won't get your personal information & blast it for the whole fucking world to see because she has & isn't close to the end.. Her list of victims is a mile long & she gives 0 fucks...

NaMo isn't lying & all of you need to be worried!
This won't end well for her
I hope her imaginary RW job pays enough to live on
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:06 PM   #54
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They hiring convicts out there now?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:10 PM   #55
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

POPCAWN is extra buttery today... yumyum..

Carry on.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:45 PM   #56
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
No you're trying so hard to make it as if you're not the outting whore & your dumbass thinks you're so slick but thankfully a few of us were smart enough to figure out your bullshit.. Those who fuck with others life always come to light because they can't keep up with there lies.. Next time you make an ad on BP exposing people off this board make sure you use correct english because that was a dead give away you BSC WHORE..

BTW when are you relocating to wherever you are going or is that just a ploy to get more buisness because your ass is burning bridges left & right & people are starting to figure your evil ass out?

If you would have minded your own fucking buisness alot of us wouldn't be in the fucked up position were in trying to fight for what we have busted our fucking ass for here & in the RW because you can't figure out how to be a successful whore in houston.. You got what you wanted I'm not a competition to you anymore but just know that I know it was YOU...

You have absolutely no fucking idea how much I hate you because of what you have done to this whole fucking community in houston.. If you put all this fucking effort that you have in outting & threatening people in your whore career you would be successful.. You may have ruined lives but you will never take my pride...

Cuban whales need to be on trumps deportation list so we can all come back together like we were before your ass came around & stole our joy...

Just know I fucking hate you & you did what you did but you will never steal my smile because you're not worthy of stealing the only thing I have left.. You will never have what I had as a Whore because the only thing you're good at is eating ass & that's not going to get you anywhere but in a shitty situation like now.. I'm still here & I can still pay my bills & unlike you I can become successful once again because I have what it takes.. Just know that but also know I will never put my RW life on the line just because a BSC whore can't figure out how to suck dick good enough to make a dollar in the most difficult city to provide in..

Attachment 623663

Yup. And just like she did in her past whore life she goes MIA when she gets called out on her BS.

She started this thread to throw shots at the last bridge she burnt, anybody familiar with the board knows who she was trying to call out.
Funny how Ms. Bipolar Internet Fingers is not afraid to post our shit all over the internet but here she couldn't say the whore's name to whom she was referring.

Keep fucking with peoples lives it's going to come back around because KARMA is beautiful... Those clients who have been outted by you aren't going to come forward because you continue to threaten them but I know the truth...

Don't worry I will watch BP to make sure nothing shows up on any of us that have posted on this thread...

Besos

BITCH

PS: Thanks from the bottom of my heart for a REAL FUCKING FRIEND NaMo you have my ultimate respect always...
You're a Real Bitch and have my respect and support as well

This whore really thought she was going to be slick with this thread, her goofy ass was even talking to herself in the first 2 pages, bet she didn't expect this thread to go this way, she can keep on posting more ads of me and the old ass and inaccurate info she thinks she has on me.
I will keep on calling her BSC ass out.

SHE HAS PUT SO MUCH TIME TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES AND THE ONLY ONE LIVING MISERABLY IT'S HER. WE WILL FOREVER HAVE THE LAST LAUGH, JOKE IT'S ON YOU, JEALOUS HATING WHORE WE STILL GOOD AND YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A BITTER CYBERSTALKER, SORRY ASS WEB BROWSER BITCH.

P.s don't drop the soap when you "relocate"
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:48 PM   #57
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Three times....js

Totay not stalking, just camped out eating my popcawn
Old 02-27-2017, 05:22 PM   #58
BDnorthside
Gaining Momentum

Natalia is awesome. One day, one day....
BDnorthside is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #59
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I found myself saying "Besos, bitch!" a bunch today cause that is funny shit!
Old 02-27-2017, 06:22 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
"Be careful what you wish for".....

You'd be the first one on the list!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women