Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #46
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
The repository isn't working, these reviews are still in upstate.
The repository is working quite well.
It doesn't have to work "perfectly" to be enjoyable and useful.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #47
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
We werked so hard to get it built you know.
If you build it, they will cum.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
The repository is working quite well.
It doesn't have to work "perfectly" to be enjoyable and useful.
Exactly.....

Perhaps a name like ..... NF Canada Stoled Reviews Repository....may werk better, since those who frequently hobby up North will know what it entails.....
Old 01-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #48
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Maybe I should have clarified...only those two give a fuck about the reviews in this thread...
Ummm, ..... no. There's probably a lot more, myself included, who don't particularly care to get in a pissing match with outsiders who "don't get it", "can't get it" or more likely "don't care to get it" no matter how much merit the OP's idea has. It was another "outsider" sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and stirring the shit pot that has caused this Upset to begin with.
It's boggles my mind to see that the powers that be have listened to some blowhard from Albany / HV who has nothing to do with this side of the state. Had he not meddled in something that was of no concern of his, the Niagara Falls, CA reviews would have stayed here in Upset, NY where they've been for Tebow knows how many years. And yes, I did have to put CA. after Niagara Falls distinguishing it from it's sister city of Niagara Falls, NY. Or would you prefer I use ON. ?
Frankly, if Niagara Falls, ON, CA and it's respective reviews belongs in the Toronto section then the Albany / HV area should be in the New York City section using your, uh hem, logic or lack there of. Funny, I haven't come across you or your fellow Texan's name in the list( http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php ) of Mods, Admins or Ambassadors and I doubt either of you are Provider / Mods so I didn't look that far.

Staying on topic : Paulie, I'll check to see where my N.F. , ON, CA reviews are and move them here if need be.

Old 01-23-2015, 12:42 PM   #49
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one would not paddle up to Canada. Why? Not good for me BUT great for you hobbiests. It's legal and cheaper. Fake reviews happen. Ladies photos get stolen for others to get business. Take into account who does what and why.

I had many fake instances happen. If a provider who may not be real or a danger stole my photos I say something. If a guy steals a review who may not be real or a danger say something. If they are legit and just have no sense of writing or ability to take photos leave it be as you obviously did a great job of what you do and worthy of plagerism lol.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:35 PM   #50
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
It was another "outsider" sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and stirring the shit pot that has caused this Upset to begin with.
If that's what you think actually happened...you're never going to be able to accept the truth...and the whining will just increase as time goes on and more reviews get moved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
Funny, I haven't come across you or your fellow Texan's name in the list( http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php ) of Mods, Admins or Ambassadors ...
That is funny isn't it...wonder why that is?
Old 01-23-2015, 06:04 PM   #51
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324
It was another "outsider" sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and stirring the shit pot that has caused this Upset to begin with.
If that's what you think actually happened...you're never going to be able to accept the truth...and the whining will just increase as time goes on and more reviews get moved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324
Funny, I haven't come across you or your fellow Texan's name in the list( http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php ) of Mods, Admins or Ambassadors ...

Rke, was thinking the same thing. This isn't your section, why not stay in Texas and leave us alone. I did look as well and didn't see him as a mod anywhere, and I know we all can change our lines to make them say whatever they want to.
I don't understand the big deal with putting reviews where they are easier or everyone to find them, esp if right in same area. Toronto is 2 hours away from Buffalo, NF, is right next to Buffalo, only makes sense to keep them here in upset. But I guess when your not from here you just have no clue.
Thanks for chiming in though
Old 01-23-2015, 06:15 PM   #52
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

gee burger ...didnt know you were ..."here" ...but thanks fer ...chiming in

...now on the topic of ...great ideas ...whens the next ...fan club meeting?
Old 01-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #53
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
gee burger ...didnt know you were ..."here" ...but thanks fer ...chiming in

...now on the topic of ...great ideas ...whens the next ...fan club meeting?
Hey no prob PM.

And what's going on with your fan club? I did see that you started one.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #54
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
If that's what you think didn't happen, then you need to scream the name of yer handle about 10X and get a clue. Then get ALL of the facts. Those here in Upset have a lot more knowledge than you remotely give em credit for. Pardon me if it sounds as if I'm being rude but I've watched you and your "friends" comments since you forced yourselves upon us here in Upset and your total lack of respect to those on the board has been so noted.
Regardless of what the "truth" is or whatever the reason was, it was ignorant to move the N.F., ON, CA reviews to Toronto. Whoever made THAT decision obviously hasn't a clue about this region and it's logistics nor does he (or she) give a shit about the opinions of the members of this board who it most effects. And ya never answered as to when the Albany / HV was getting combined with N.Y.C. Comparing that to N.F., ON, CA going to Toronto is just the same shit, different day. Which admin do we need to whine at and for how long to get the ball rolling on that ?
The more reviews get moved, the more that'll show up in the Stoled Reviews Repository. Then again, that will get the Toronto sect. of the board at least a few hits and views.

Quote:
Lets just say I don't have to wonder and leave it at that.
And btw, the topic and or purpose of this thread is for Stoled Reviews. We really should stay on topic. Isn't that in the rules here or is this do as I say, not as I do ?

Staying on Topic :
Paulie, my N.F., ON, CA reviews haven't been moved YET. I'll post em here in the event someone decides they belong in Toronto. I've quit posting reviews on this board so there will not be any more in the future to worry about.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #55
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
And what's going on with your fan club? I did see that you started one.
the fan club is looking fer a ...clubhouse dishwasher ...and yer qualified ...interested in the ...position?

...and great idea gettin them shit canada reviews the fuck outta ...upset
Old 01-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #56
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
the fan club is looking fer a ...clubhouse dishwasher ...and yer qualified ...interested in the ...position?

...and great idea gettin them shit canada reviews the fuck outta ...upset
I'll wash dishes, my rate is 200 hr or one of your stable gals!

And disagree with the moving the reviews. This is an information sharing board not a let's dig and search and whatever to find information. Whatever is easier is how it should work
Old 01-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #57
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

It is astounding so many upset retards actually think this is a matter of being from here. As if a New Yorker couldn't tell El Paso from Juarez. And which of us Upstater's were instrumental in the creation and design of the site y'all like to call yours? Where did you get the servers, how many advertisers did you meet with? Fucktards be playing with somebody else's toy and whining over a couple of clicks.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:08 PM   #58
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
I'll wash dishes, my rate is 200 hr or one of your stable gals!

And disagree with the moving the reviews. This is an information sharing board not a let's dig and search and whatever to find information. Whatever is easier is how it should work
deal ...ya can have a filly of yer own!
Old 01-23-2015, 07:13 PM   #59
BfloEd
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

SCREW...Toronto! First they wanted our Buffalo Bills & now they're taking our Niagara Falls, ON posts. The Canucks don't pay much attn. to ECCIE anyways. They're more into GTERB or Red Zone.
Niagara Falls, ON...30 miles from Downtown Buffalo, 70 miles from Downtown Toronto. Do the Math.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:22 PM   #60
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
deal ...ya can have a filly of yer own!
Sweet, we will discuss detail when I get home

Now let's get this repository back on point
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies