Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
First off do not use my pet name in public or I will not let you have the "Banana" anymore.
Second, as I said the conservative opinion indicated that had he not been able to get the gun it would have prevented a tragedy.Therefore we must need more gun control. By your standards he would have been eligible so whats your point then

I can explain it for you but I can not understand it for you.
Actually, if the FBI had not screwed up enforcement of the current law, he would not have been able to purchase the gun. We don't need more laws for LE to screw up.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:58 PM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, if the FBI had not screwed up enforcement of the current law, he would not have been able to purchase the gun. We don't need more laws for LE to screw up.
You seem think it was that very gun that made the difference, not the hatred in his mind and heart. If it wasn't that gun, it would have been another.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:04 AM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Or a bomb. Or a knife. Or nunchucks. Or a bacterial agent. Or a car. Or any number of things. Do you think a kid like that is going to think, "well, I don't have a gun, so I guess I will just love and accept blacks"?

I'm right. You are too stupid to be here.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:45 AM   #49
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Quote:
Or a bomb. Or a knife. Or nunchucks. Or a bacterial agent. Or a car. Or any number of things. Do you think a kid like that is going to think, "well, I don't have a gun, so I guess I will just love and accept blacks"?

Square these two statements. In the first, you insinuate that the lack of a gun would have prevented violence. In the second statement, you flat out admit that nothing would have prevented eventual violence. YOU are the fucking stupid ass motherfucker. Drink more whiskey.

I responded that you seem to think it was the gun, based on the first post. What else was I to infer from it?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:41 AM   #50
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You seem think it was that very gun that made the difference, not the hatred in his mind and heart. If it wasn't that gun, it would have been another.
Wow you have come over to the dark side, you just about quoted how most gun owners feel and have been saying only to have it fall on deaf ears on the left. So you agree it wasn't the gun but the person, thanks for finally realizing what gun rights supporters have been saying for years. So using your (and the gun lobby logic), more laws would not have stopped this. Maybe if the time and money spent trying to remove a tool from exsistance was spent on mental health issues we could reduce these needless deaths.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:54 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Miracle of miracles, you didn't blame it on a flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 06:45 AM   #52
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Wow you have come over to the dark side, you just about quoted how most gun owners feel and have been saying only to have it fall on deaf ears on the left. So you agree it wasn't the gun but the person, thanks for finally realizing what gun rights supporters have been saying for years. So using your (and the gun lobby logic), more laws would not have stopped this. Maybe if the time and money spent trying to remove a tool from exsistance was spent on mental health issues we could reduce these needless deaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Miracle of miracles, you didn't blame it on a flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It obviously isn't the gun alone, nor the flag alone. It is a combination of things, and the hate in the perpetrator's mind is the biggest element. But the gun availability makes it so much easier for him to act out his hate. The flag is a rallying point--and worse, an advertisement for the hate.

I am NOT for gun elimination. I tend to agree most the laws that need to be passed already have been. Enforcement needs to be better, possibly some loopholes eliminated, and people held more accountable than they are today. But no matter the rules we will never prevent all these events (though I believe we can moderate them some--how much I do not know). The area we are most lax in is the holding accountable part. That is the biggest reason I believe we need more gun registration/accountability.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It obviously isn't the gun alone, nor the flag alone. It is a combination of things, and the hate in the perpetrator's mind is the biggest element. But the gun availability makes it so much easier for him to act out his hate. The flag is a rallying point--and worse, an advertisement for the hate.

I am NOT for gun elimination. I tend to agree most the laws that need to be passed already have been. Enforcement needs to be better, possibly some loopholes eliminated, and people held more accountable than they are today. But no matter the rules we will never prevent all these events (though I believe we can moderate them some--how much I do not know). The area we are most lax in is the holding accountable part. That is the biggest reason I believe we need more gun registration/accountability.
It was neither a gun nor a flag, those are inanimate objects. It was the mindset and actions of the individual that were criminal. Laws define and discourage criminal acts, but they will never prevent the criminal acts of those few who are determined to be criminals.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:02 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Some where buried in this propaganda must be a reference to the original story circulated in the media that his father bought the pistol for him ... birthday?

Has that now been "debunked" ... or just swept under the rug for political agendas?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #55
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Before I could respond to your nonsense you posted the latter.
Quote:

You claim its the FBI that screwed up and then said he would have done it anyway.

You are right about someone being too stupid.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:53 AM   #56
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Some where buried in this propaganda must be a reference to the original story circulated in the media that his father bought the pistol for him ... birthday?

Has that now been "debunked" ... or just swept under the rug for political agendas?
Seems to have been replaced with it being the FBI that was at fault.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:25 AM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Criminals don't register their guns even if it was the law of the land. So registering the guns of lawful owners would not make a bit of difference. For even if a lawful gun owner had some sort of moral or mental lapse they would still have a right to own a gun until they misuse it.

The father gave his son the money for the gun and the son bought the gun legally with the money (so much for the straw purchase prohibition law). A background check was performed and nothing popped up, so tacit permission was given by putting the background check into a suspense file. The gun store acted in good faith.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #58
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Criminals don't register their guns even if it was the law of the land. So registering the guns of lawful owners would not make a bit of difference. For even if a lawful gun owner had some sort of moral or mental lapse they would still have a right to own a gun until they misuse it.

The father gave his son the money for the gun and the son bought the gun legally with the money (so much for the straw purchase prohibition law). A background check was performed and nothing popped up, so tacit permission was given by putting the background check into a suspense file. The gun store acted in good faith.
Surely you must have copy and pasted this. It is the first time you have a made any sense.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think it is because you didn't start drinking so early today.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:44 AM   #60
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
What cracks me up the most is that isn't even the actual confederate flag. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IDIOTS.
I agree and you never see anyone mention that in the media for some reason.
The "Navy Jack" was for the Colony's

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women