Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #46
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post

As far as safety goes it could be the safety of her life as she knows it or hell it could be because of the resent poll taken 1 out of 8 black men carries the hiv virus. 1 out of 21 white men have it. Or hell she could of been raped by someone who was black and now it her mind she is not safe.
Are you serious? We have a CDC expert here. Again...What ifs; What if worms had machine guns...birds wouldn't f.ck with them..

Off topic again
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #47
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Every provider has the right to advertise her preference...end of story. The way I would look at her decision to post her note...is thank God! At least you won't be wasting your time or hard earned hobby budget on someone who *you* feel is racist, or whatever you would label her...no harm no foul. Now, do I agree with her statement...absolutely not, but I'm not her...nor do I know her situation.

My opinion is...if I put up a NO policy for every ethnic group who has ever done anything wrong or bad to me...I'd be out of business! (lol) Just sayin...
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #48
barman1469
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

You know what they say about black men and ear sex right?

Once you go black you go deaf
Old 08-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #49
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Based on some of the posts I've read above (especially FL), he seems to believe that whites should not have marched with MLK or continue to be part of anti-racism rallys because afterall, they only wanted to beat their chest to prove how non-racist they are.
Again, someone putting words in my mouth and thinking they know me...LOL.

However, I do think you are seen as "egalitarian" not by threads and marches, but by your everday actions.

It seems since I am posting in support of a provider to post what some consider a racist policy (even though they don't know squat about her situation), some posters here "prejudge" me to be a racist. Some providers (and hobbyists) on here who actually do know me would probably find that accusation amusing. I do believe in free speech, and when it comes to freedom, sorry, you get the bad with the good. So you want to tell the world you think the provider posted a "bad" thing? Fine. Just don't think that because you don't like something or don't agree with it, a "rule" should be made. Keep America free please. If you do not like free speech, there are several Islamic Republics you can choose from to live in, and some Communist countries as well.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #50
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

What crossed my mind when i read her ad was that she probably had a really bad experience with a black guy. Who knows what her reason is? Just to simply label her as a racist without knowing the facts is unfair. If you had ever been bitten by a doberman, do you think you would feel comfortable being around one.
Could she have chosen here wording better. Yes
Is it her perogative to see who she wants. Yes
Get over it.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #51
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Shit, who are these 'bad experience giving' black guys? Who are these UNNAMABLE, PHANTOM black guys that we never seem, who are doing ALLLLL this 'bad' shit to these girls???

WHO are they? Name NAMES!

Why bring that shit to this board, where the black guys on here don't do that kind of shit????

Somebody name me the black guys ON ECCIE that do the 'bad experiences' to these girls!!!

When the AA guys on eccie start fucking up and giving 'bad experiences' to these girls, come on the damn board, NAME WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE, so they can get called out, so much so that trying to use his handle on this board to see anyone would be impossible. Why can't we do that?? Why do they have to COME TO ECCIE with that BULLSHIT, paint a broad ass brush because they didn't screen some fool on backpage who freakin 'gave them a bad experience'??

The ones (black) that give 'bad experiences' probably don't even use this board. So why BRING that to this board, when there's no one here to point the finger at?

If you worked for a new company, and the CEO was black, would you quit because you had a previous black CEO short you some money? Would you 'broad brush' all black CEOs because of a BAD EXPERIENCE with one?

I ask, has a white, Asian, Indian or other hobbyist ever harmed a provider? Ever? More than once?

The notion that black men are a greater' security risk' than any other race is an INSULT to anyone's intelligence. And Budman, before you even say anything, you know if this 'security risk' applied to you and providers wouldn't see you for it, you know DAMN WELL it wouldn't sit well with you.

Why in the hell when something negative doesn't apply to a particular person, they want to bring their happy asses in here and chest thump, condoning the doer and blast those who are uneasy about it? It's bullshit.

The nerve of a MF'er!!

To tolerate it, is to condone it.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #52
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Rambo,
I don't believe you're really this stupid. The examples given were purely hypothetical and used as possible reasons for the providers wording. Nobody here knows what her reasons are and most don't give a shit. You and others just love to be offended and you in particular love to throw out the race card every chance you get. Bitching and whining about it will not change her mind. You are acting like every provider here has a NBA policy and you can't get laid. A few have this policy and post it for all to see. Would you rather they not post it and waste your time right up to the knock on the door. That's when they look through the peep hole and refuse to answer the door. If that happens you would be bitching about that. You can't have it both ways. She doesn't want to see AA men for whatever fucked up reason she has. The bottom line is it is her fucking reason. Get the fuck over it.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #53
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Oh, so now I'm stupid, huh?

Hypothetical? Noooo. They actually use that as one of the reasons why they WON'T see BM, among other things. Not attracted to BM is another, like every other man of every other race is sexy as hell.

Damn, dude. You must be new to all this.

Love to be offended? Oh, please.

What bothers me the most is that this is allowed to be posted in the first place. I won't see BM or AA. That's singling out one race, which technically makes it racism.

This kind of thread comes up A LOT. A LOT!! Over and over and over.

Why do you think that's so?

You may know the answer already. If not, I'm going to give it to you.

It keeps coming up because IT'S CONDONED. BP condones it. No surprise there. All they care about is whether or not she pays for the ad(s).

ECCIE condones it. If they didn't, said providers couldn't come to this board and put it in their ads. There are subject matters that are not allowed to be discussed or mentioned on this board. Too bad this isn't one of them. If it was me, I'd tell them that they couldn't say that on my board. I'd say you won't use my board as a cloak nor a convenience in this manner. I would say wait until they called you, and you can go through 10 calls a day, or however many, saying one at a time how you felt about certain races.

While their way of thinking upsets me, in a way I feel bad for them, particularly when they get calls from certain guys. There are some guys who don't want them to see BM, and threaten them in some sort of way if they do...or so I've read. None have personally told me this. I can only go by what I read. Then again, you probably think this is BS.
Some of us like to compare this business to common businesses. It may or may not be unfair, given the rather personal nature of this business. If JCPenny put in its window, 'No Black Men', do you have any idea how much hell would break loose? Or if Al's Car Shop did the same thing, what would happen to them?

I already know what you're going to say. It's personal. It's their bodies. Blah, blah, blah.

You ever watch HBO's Bunny Ranch show? I'm sure there are some ladies who have worked there have the same attitudes as these select providers. I don't know if they've lasted on the show or if it's condoned by Dennis. How come you've never seen on the show a provider refusing a black man, or any man based on his race? You know why you don't see it? Because HBO would bring the show to a scratch the record halt. It would be all on the news, internet, etc.

The point I'm trying to make, if you will, is that within all of us, we know there are some things that are inherently wrong. That's why some of the providers will put in their ads, "I'm sorry but....". I ask, why are you sorry you don't see black men?

If you know something is inherently wrong, why do it? If you truly believe you're in the right, why apologize?
Old 08-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #54
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
I do believe in free speech, and when it comes to freedom, sorry, you get the bad with the good. So you want to tell the world you think the provider posted a "bad" thing? Fine. Just don't think that because you don't like something or don't agree with it, a "rule" should be made. Keep America free please. If you do not like free speech, there are several Islamic Republics you can choose from to live in, and some Communist countries as well.
+1000
Old 08-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #55
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Rambo,
Tell me what you would rather have.

1. A provider states in her ad she won't see blacks for whatever reason she chooses.

2. She doesn't say anything about her NBA policy in her ad. You want to bang said provider so you send the required screening info and are all set to go. You shower, shit and shave and put on your best clothes. Head on over to the pussy palace fantasizing about whats to come. She looks out the window and sees a brother heading her way. You knock. You call. You knock again. You call again. Nothing. Not a fucking peep. Now what? Shit you already took your little blue pill. You're pissed. How do you get back at the bitch. How about posting an alert. You could even state that if they have an NBA policy they should let it be known so your time is not wasted.

There you go you fucking genius. Pick number 1 or 2.

I made the statement earlier that I didn't think you were that stupid. You've convinced me otherwise.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #56
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Old 08-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #57
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=267520
Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #58
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't go through this whoooooole thing, just read a bit of the beginning, so hope I am on topic lol. Anyway, there was a time when I was uncomfortable seeing aa because of something that happened to me with an aa, so I stopped seeing them. I was just too nervous about it and it would just play in my head over and over when I even considered giving someone aa a chance. I understand how this could upset people, but just imagine if that were u in an ugly situation with a person of whatever race. You may not want to be around someone of that particular race, not because you think every single person of that race is like that, but because it reminds you of whatever it was that happened and it makes you uneasy now. Wasn't until I became really good friends with a guy I met in the hobby who was half black and half white who is just the nicest person (yes, you Crispy LOL), that I became more relaxed again. So now, if you have references, you are good to go. But if you are white and ghetto, or hispanic and ghetto, or black and ghetto, not gonna happen even with references LOL Anyway, that's all I have to contribute to this
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #59
deagogarcia
Gaining Momentum

Lol everyone talks about hitting the back button until stuff happens to them as if someone is walking all over you-your manhood. If you wanna be a cast-away, a tool, a doorstep, then so be it, but it's conflicting to tell someone to hit the back button, and then turn around and impose your beliefs on them, because you can't stand to see them standing up for what they believe in, even if it sounds like garbage to you.
And there's nothing wrong with beating the chest showing how non-racist you are, it's not for everybody...because no one does have to justify or prove themselves to anyone but God...but some people do it...of all skin-tones...because they love each other; because if people don't start communicating, then people will assume, and then human understanding will be all misinformed and jacked up again....it's all individuality...if you don't like this thread...then please...have a taste of your own medicine...and get out.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #60
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Hi pepper. {wink}
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women