Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162654
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41661
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36049
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2021, 11:56 AM   #46
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Just read that the gates to KHIA are being welded shut... that's it folks... everyone else is going to have to get out overland by their own means... 10-15,000 Americans just got ass raped by the Bugout Beijing Biden Regime.
Yup, they’re welding the gates shut.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...lties-unknown/
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:05 PM   #47
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Fuck. 4 Marines dead because of that senile old man.

Make that 10 service members now confirmed dead. Evacuation of anybody out side those gates is now over, likely no more Americans will get out of Afghanistan.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #48
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

20 years gone to fuck. Every life lost and family crushed was for nothing because of that blithering idiot fuckwad in chief. Good job, Joe.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:21 PM   #49
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I am not a marxist. I am not sharing my BMW or my $800,000 dollar pension with you.

We can compare W2 statements anytime you want professor.

Dear 'a' of 'little comprehension' - US soldiers murdered by fiden pet Taliban terrorists - at least 10 reported dead
You and your Joe have that blood on Your Hnds.

2, - You are sorely behind teh curve - if you look at a depreciating BMW asset and a paltry $800K as 'retirement'

The coming Hyperinflation from Your DPST/Fiden hyperspending - will drop the value of your $ to less than 10% - enjoy retirement on $8K

Too Late - 'a' - smart money has already put assets in anti-inflation instruments/financial vehicles.

you are too far behind teh investing curve to adapt now.

So sorry.

BTW - Don't try to match penis size with me - you just continue to make a fool of yourself with your prideful boast of your 'assets' - soon to be gone with the hyperinflation winds.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:02 PM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Make that 12 service members killed with 15 injured.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:33 PM   #51
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Name ten Senate seats up for grabs. The two in Georgia will be. They changed the voting laws. What other states?

Sleepy Joe will not be convicted for evacuating 100,000 plus people in three weeks.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Biden cleaned it up.

Really curious to know what you are thinking right now. Still think Biden is cleaning up?

Don't be shy, share your thoughts with us.
Old 08-26-2021, 03:50 PM   #52
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Really curious to know what you are thinking right now. Still think Biden is cleaning up?

Don't be shy, share your thoughts with us.
Well if he means by cleaning up is killing American Servicemen, then yeah He's probably digging it right now.

Assholes that support Biden tend to be like that.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 01:02 AM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:05 AM   #54
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
There are 500 Americans left to get. Over 100,000 have been evacuated in three weeks. We'll get all the Americans out by 8/31. A suicide bomber got through. Twelve of our military were lost. This is all on Trump. He cut the deal with the Taliban to get out by May 1st. Just go talk to McMaster who worked for Trump. The extremists will be dealt with. Remember the guy from Iran who ran into one of our Drones.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 06:52 AM   #55
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
There are 500 Americans left to get.
LOL.. where did you get that ridiculously low number? sources... other than your asshole.
Quote:
Over 100,000 have been evacuated in three weeks.
REALLY? That fucking number exceeds the estimates of the total number of Americans IN Astan... so that's some more bullshit and lies you're spewing.
Quote:
We'll get all the Americans out by 8/31.
How? We just welded the fcuking gates shut at Bagram... we're done there... So explain how this miracle is going to happen.
Quote:
A suicide bomber got through. Twelve of our military were lost. This is all on Trump.
Keep telling yourself that, stumpie. He hasn't been in office for 6 months... Did Trump order the military out before the civilians? Did Trump hand over the list of Americans and Afghan allies (A kill list) to the Taliban? Keep calling this Trumps thing all you like... Americans may not pay attention, but they aren't stupid.
Quote:
He cut the deal with the Taliban to get out by May 1st.
That was predicated on certain actions by the Tbans... and if they didn't follow through, end of withdrawal... but that isn't even germane... Biden ran this shit show...
Quote:
Just go talk to McMaster who worked for Trump.
HR McMaster is a fcuking 2nd rate intellect,he's a fcuking martinet, and part of the forever war clique from the Pentagon. I bet if we asked him if removing military before civilians and handing a kill list to the Tbans would be a smart anti-insurgency tactic he'd just laugh at you. Fcuking ridiculous
Quote:
The extremists will be dealt with. Remember the guy from Iran who ran into one of our Drones.
LOLOLOL.. I remember Trump ordered that killing and I remember the Democrats were offended by it! We have NORMS people! You can't just go assassinating our enemies like that! Please, the Democrats won't attack Americas enemies... THEY ARE AMERICAS ENEMIES.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 07:32 AM   #56
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are 500 Americans left to get. Over 100,000 have been evacuated in three weeks. We'll get all the Americans out by 8/31. A suicide bomber got through. Twelve of our military were lost. This is all on Trump. He cut the deal with the Taliban to get out by May 1st. Just go talk to McMaster who worked for Trump. The extremists will be dealt with. Remember the guy from Iran who ran into one of our Drones.

'a' does love his taliban - and the murders of Americans trapped by fiden in the terrorist country
nothing but blame-shfting at Trump and rationalization from eh Commies.
Better watch that IRA balance =;a;- it is 'Going Down" under your fiden
Remember - fools - you voted for this!

ta - you are 'Right"! DPST Communists are America's Mortal Enemies!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:29 AM   #57
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are 500 Americans left to get. Over 100,000 have been evacuated in three weeks. We'll get all the Americans out by 8/31.

I hope that's a better prediction than "there are no US or NATO casualties" but I don't see how that is possible considering the State Dept. has told all remaining Americans to not make their way to the airport because it is to dangerous.

A suicide bomber got through. Twelve of our military were lost.

You say that with the same level of empathy Biden did, no, actually, Biden expressed more empathy than you just did.

This is all on Trump.

Ah, now we get to the heart of the debate. You seem to be implying that Biden had no choice but to leave Afghanistan because Trump negotiated a deal to leave. Did Biden have the power, the authority to tell the Taliban that the Trump deal is off just like Biden told Mexico the remain in Mexico deal was off. You are saying the New President could not have changed what Trump put in place, a May 1st deadline? But wait, Biden did change that date didn't he? And do you have any proof at all that Trump ordered the closing of Bagram, the removal of all intelligence assets and our remaining 2500 before deciding to evacuate Americans and the need to bring back 6,000 troops not to Bagram but to the Karsi airport with no security perimeter? Because if you have that document, I would like to see it. Has McMaster or any other official in the Trump administration come forward and said that Biden merely followed THAT PLAN?

President Biden could have easily, forcefully told the Taliban that Trump's deal is off and that we will withdraw from Afghanistan just like I promised I would do in my campaign but we will do it from Bagram, we will do it on our timeline not yours and if you interfere with our evacuation, we will unleash hell on your leadership with the many assets we still have a Bagram including fixed wing, helicopter gunships and drones. You don't interfere and none of that happens and we will also hold you, the Taliban personally responsible for any attacks on our military.

That is what the new President could have said. He could have said "Fuck Trump", we are going to do this my way and you know what, that's exactly what he did. We know it, our allies know it but it is only people like you who don't seem to know it because you don't want to think rationally if it means admitting you were wrong. Nothing on this earth apparently will get you to admit you were wrong and that is just sad.

But go ahead, tell us how this is all Trump's fault since he didn't give any of these orders and tell us how Biden could not have changed a single thing that Trump had negotiated which was a promise to get out of Afghanistan just like Biden promised. It's the how we got out that Trump had absolutely noting to do with but you can't bring yourself to admit it when everybody reading this knows that is true.

He cut the deal with the Taliban to get out by May 1st.

And did Biden keep that deal? He did not. Did Biden then make his own deal with no negotiations with anybody including our allies? He did. Yeah, Biden was really locked into Trump's deal which I'll ask again that you provide proof that Trump would have closed Bagram, removed all intelligence assets and remaining troops only to put back in a far superior number in a security lacked airport with no established security perimeter after pulling the remaining troops out. Is that the way you would have done it?

Just go talk to McMaster who worked for Trump.

I'll ask you. What did McMaster say? Did he lay out in detail what Trump was proposing or did he merely complain about the man that fired him that he made a deal with what the Biden administration is now saying, is the only real power in Afghanistan? Oh, hell, asking you to explain what you clearly have no knowledge of is a waste of time. You saw a headline "Trump surrenders to Taliban" and that I'm guessing is all you know about McMaster but let me give you a quote from the man you are defending.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/03/hr-mcmaster-donald-trump-national-security-adviser-battlegrounds-book

Quote:
What is astounding about Afghanistan is, if we wanted to get out, we should just have gotten out. What we’ve done is, we’ve gotten out in a way that greatly complicates the situation for the Afghan government and the Afghan people, 95% of whom do not want anything to do with the Taliban.

Think about that quote for just a second and believe that came from a military strategist. "If we wanted out we should have just gotten out". So we shouldn't have consulted with anybody? Not the Afghan government, not the Taliban who we all know would take over the government once we left because that is what all the intelligence said would happen? We should just have gotten out instead of trying for some deal with the people we knew or should have known would be in power. I don't see a whole lot of difference between "surrender" which I don't think we did and we cut and run without telling anybody the "McMaster plan"

The extremists will be dealt with. Remember the guy from Iran who ran into one of our Drones.

Yeah, I do remember the most prominent military person in Iran whose movements we tracked by satellite and on the ground with intelligence. Which members of ISIS "K" attacked our troops? They are dead which leaves us with finding and attacking the leaders of ISIS "K" if there are any. Could have been two very angry ISIS fighters who wanted to go to heaven. But lets say we want to find this ISIS group in Afghanistan. How do we do that with no more intelligence assets in Afghanistan? Our CIA is gone and all those brave Afghan's that worked with our intelligence are either gone or in hiding and who are they going to talk to with no Americans in Afghanistan? Who? And what do we suppose will happen to the remaining foreigners and Afghan's left there if we start dropping bombs in Kabul surely killing innocent civilians since all the bad guys are now mixed in with the good guys. They aren't in training camps, they aren't in the mountains, they are in the center of Kabul. So how is Joe Biden going to get "retribution?

I eagerly await your answers to the many questions I've asked. Got any answers?

Old 08-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #58
oeb11
Valued Poster

The marxist DPSTs have no answers

Other than viva Che'!!!!

So sad how fixated the DPST marxists are on imposing tyranny , poverty, hunger, and total loss of freedom on themselves

They can move to Venezuela and get what they want

They won't carry me into their own prison
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 08:05 AM   #59
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

75 years ish after Orwell observed ""When challenged by uncomfortable facts political advocates descend into euphemisms and sheer cloudy vagueness"" We are live proof he was correct
Just look to the and LSM
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:22 PM   #60
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL.. where did you get that ridiculously low number? sources... other than your asshole.

Secretary of state. Fox news and CNBC have the same number.

BTW it's down to 300 now.
REALLY? That fucking number exceeds the estimates of the total number of Americans IN Astan... so that's some more bullshit and lies you're spewing.

The 100,000 includes 15,000 Americans and 85,000 Afghan people.

How? We just welded the fcuking gates shut at Bagram... we're done there... So explain how this miracle is going to happen.

The aiport at Kabul is still open. What are you talking about? The remaining 300 will leave from Kabul airport.

Keep telling yourself that, stumpie. He hasn't been in office for 6 months... Did Trump order the military out before the civilians? Did Trump hand over the list of Americans and Afghan allies (A kill list) to the Taliban? Keep calling this Trumps thing all you like... Americans may not pay attention, but they aren't stupid.

Military was ordered out base on intelligence report from April that Afghan Army could keep out the Taliban for 12 - 24 months. The chairman of the joint chief of staff went with that report.
It turns out the April report was wrong. Monday morning quarterbacking is always 20/20.

That was predicated on certain actions by the Tbans... and if they didn't follow through, end of withdrawal... but that isn't even germane... Biden ran this shit show...

Biden gets input from his generals. The generals made decisions based on the intel report from April, which had a different story.

HR McMaster is a fcuking 2nd rate intellect,he's a fcuking martinet, and part of the forever war clique from the Pentagon. I bet if we asked him if removing military before civilians and handing a kill list to the Tbans would be a smart anti-insurgency tactic he'd just laugh at you. Fcuking ridiculous
LOLOLOL.. I remember Trump ordered that killing and I remember the Democrats were offended by it! We have NORMS people! You can't just go assassinating our enemies like that! Please, the Democrats won't attack Americas enemies... THEY ARE AMERICAS ENEMIES.

A drone took out one of the planners yesterday. What do you mean democrats don't attack Americas enemies?

Answers in Blue. You got quite a few things wrong there Tex.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women