Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161034
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #46
funseekertoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
funseekertoo Your comment is crude. It indicates selfishness and an uncaring attitude. And really, blondie, you think such an attitude is chivalrous and respectful?
Tuck, I respect that you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't really care what you think it indicates about me. I'm not sure what really happened during your date, honestly I don't need the details either. What I do know is that if I'm in the same room as Chloe and she's wearing what she has on in any of her pictures....lets just say I'm going to be pleasantly distracted. Life's too short to worry about dumb shit.
funseekertoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #47
pushedright
Account Disabled

"Libel is a very serious crime!"

No it's not. Libel is a civil offense.
pushedright is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #48
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is he seriously trying to claim a crime of libel on a hooker board?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:12 PM   #49
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Hard to commit libel when no one uses your name and it is an anonymous board. I would hate to leave tuck in the same room with Baby Dallas. They would need a whole box of Kleenex.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:09 PM   #50
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe he just needs a hug...from a straightjacket.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:49 PM   #51
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisisalive View Post
Miss Chloe you should have posted that pic months ago! I'm crying because I've not seen you yet! Beautiful! I have some ailments that I'm sure you can fix!
Elvisisalive... Doctor on Duty, Nurse on Call, Momma's going to give you some medicine!! All you have to do is make an appointment! PM me, baby!
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #52
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@Wilro... thank you for the sweet compliment!!
Old 02-02-2017, 01:17 AM   #53
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Hard to commit libel when no one uses your name and it is an anonymous board. I would hate to leave tuck in the same room with Baby Dallas. They would need a whole box of Kleenex.
Leave me out of it, I don't cry, I bitch without tears. Your the one who won't get off my nuts dude, get a life..
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #54
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So touchy. It was a joke. Anyone could tell that,
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #55
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Tuck, this is seriously a time to keep your mouth shut and fingers off of the keyboard. The first 26 entries on this thread were very generic and would have taken a bit of detective work if anyone was interested. Then you go and blab "it was me". I'm not sure what the problems were, but based on earlier reviews, were you surprised about the date?

On the topic of "no" reviews, I think it really has to be messed up to give this. If there is no switched identity, no gunfire, no room mate walking in, dogs in the room, kids in the room, then you probably made out okay if you got off and left with your wallet and car keys. I only do an occasional review when they ask for one and not always then. From a screening standpoint, if you have given a few "no's", then it may be more difficult getting the gals to see you. Just saying...

With all of the media frenzy about human rights, racism, sexism, etc., it is hard to believe we have to worry about that here. The reality is we have to be respectful of the ladies and not make what they are doing anymore harder than it is. They never truly know who is going to knock on the door and we don't need to add to the paranoia. I can only imagine what the typical Backpage gal goes through and would like to think the guys on this board would be a few notches higher.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #56
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Hey captain midnight be sure to eat the peanuts out of their shittt while your kissing these whores assess
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #57
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If you're advertising on this board, you're subject to honest reviews, period. We aren't making their jobs harder by being honest. We're protecting each other. If she had asked someone he'd seen what he's like, she probably wouldn't have made the appointment either. That's how this works.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #58
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:30 AM   #59
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Captain Midnight

You are living proof that there are still gentlemen out here who are able see to us women on Eccie as just that women, while others still see us as objects and a place to stick their cock. While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, some opinions are definitely more refreshing than others. Thank you Gentleman, ladies, and all others as well.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #60
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
Hey captain midnight be sure to eat the peanuts out of their shittt while your kissing these whores assess
John Boy, the plural of ass is asses, but I'm sure that's what you meant. No shit on their asses with these ladies, they are all very clean. Good luck with those Back Page girls, maybe you can get a date with one of them and get your first review.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women