Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36145
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2015, 10:50 PM   #46
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I know what it means. I googled it, just like you did. I chose not to even acknowledge it. It's a lame attempt at republican humor, just as most conservative attempts are. Ever wonder why there are so few republican comedians? Cuz you guys ain't funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey undercunt, you keep everyone in stitches! You libtards are a laugh a minute! You go, girl!

Case in point!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:16 PM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Hey undercunt, you keep everyone in stitches! You libtards are a laugh a minute! You go, girl!

It's not about having a sense of humor. You guys just aren't funny.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:24 PM   #48
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There was a multinational force in Beirut to keep the peace, WE: French, Italian, British and U.S. They were sent there to keep the Lebanese Christian faction from exterminating the Palestinians...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Genocide in Lebanon? Why is that ANY of our business?

I see where you're going with this, undercunt. You think we should have let the Palestinians be exterminated back in 1983. That way we wouldn't have had to listen to their incessant whining about a homeland for the past 30+ years. Problem solved. Excellent point. Sometimes I under-estimate you, undercunt.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:50 PM   #49
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I see where you're going with this, undercunt. You think we should have let the Palestinians be exterminated back in 1983. That way we wouldn't have had to listen to their incessant whining about a homeland for the past 30+ years. Problem solved. Excellent point. Sometimes I under-estimate you, undercunt.

I think that people should stand up for themselves.
Old 04-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Turns out they knew Iran's breakout to being nuclear was only 3 months.........they lied to get elected.

Netanyahu was honest with the American public. Obama wasn't.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM   #51
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Turns out they knew Iran's breakout to being nuclear was only 3 months.........they lied to get elected.

Whirly I am still waiting for a good reason why Iran or any other nation shouldn't be able to pursue a nuke. Would we be having this discussion of it was Switzerland or Sweden pursuing a nuke? Or are we using fear monger because it's a Muslim nation? To be jolly just I have met many Iranians in my life and for the most they have treated me better than my Christian brethren.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:44 PM   #52
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Wellendowed,

Would that be before or after Switzerland called for our destruction?

The world is in agreement = Iran should not get nukes.

http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheet...utions-on-Iran
https://www.globalpolicy.org/securit...enda/iran.html

But you deflect. Why did Obama lie to the American public regarding Iran's breakout time?

BTW, the few Dallas Iranians I have met are adamant that the Mullahs should NOT get their hands on nukes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirly I am still waiting for a good reason why Iran or any other nation shouldn't be able to pursue a nuke. Would we be having this discussion of it was Switzerland or Sweden pursuing a nuke? Or are we using fear monger because it's a Muslim nation? To be jolly just I have met many Iranians in my life and for the most they have treated me better than my Christian brethren.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #53
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Netanyahu? The same guy who stated in 1992 that Iran would have a bomb by the end of the decade? That motherfucker has cried wolf so many times, that's why he's a joke to a lot of people.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...-nuclear-bomb/
Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wellendowed,

But you deflect. Why did Obama lie to the American public regarding Iran's breakout time?

BTW, the few Dallas Iranians I have met are adamant that the Mullahs should NOT get their hands on nukes.
Why would we want to tip our hand as to what exactly we knew? Did you ever think about that? Did you ever think that maybe there are people within the nuclear program that are feeding us info? Do you care about anything but trying to roast Obama at every turn? When he said when we would withdraw troops, I'm sure you pissed on that, but now that we hold some info close to our vest, suddenly you aren't for it anymore.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:13 PM   #55
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wellendowed,

Whirlaway most Iranians are peaceful law abide humans - rarely do you ever hear of radical Iranians most are well educated. The Iranians in Dallas that you know perhaps don't like a theocracy and rather have a democracy but they don't look at Iran as a nation hell bent on destroying the world.
How do you think the world views the United States? The Cold War has been over for decades yet we spend on military each year as if we are preparing for Armageddon. The only reason why we spend so much money on military is because we want to conquer the world and if that doesn't scare you than you are one of most naive people in the world.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Don't try to bring logic or critical though into it. This motherhuncher is dumber than a bag of hammered shit. He couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel. He lets himself be manipulated by fear. It's why they're always talking about how he shits his pants. He's just scared of anything and everything. He probably has to change his underwear every time he sees his own shadow. Must be hell having to live like that.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:13 PM   #57
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlaway most Iranians are peaceful law abide humans - rarely do you ever hear of radical Iranians most are well educated. The Iranians in Dallas that you know perhaps don't like a theocracy and rather have a democracy but they don't look at Iran as a nation hell bent on destroying the world.

Most of the Iranians in the US fled here when the Shah was overthrown in 1979. They hate the mullahs, Jimmy Carter and by extension the Democratic Party. They blame Carter for being complicit in the Shah's overthrow. Iranian-Americans as a group vote overwhelmingly Republican.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:07 AM   #58
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most of the Iranians in the US fled here when the Shah was overthrown in 1979. They hate the mullahs, Jimmy Carter and by extension the Democratic Party. They blame Carter for being complicit in the Shah's overthrow. Iranian-Americans as a group vote overwhelmingly Republican.
Although it wouldn't be surprising that Muslimtards agree with Christitards, I call bullshit on this one. I highly doubt they "overwhelmingly vote republican".
Sounds like more bullshit coming out of your ass Lusty. Keep trying, one day you'll be the idiot equal of the other LL on this board.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:12 AM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What does the way they vote have to do with anything? He never even mentioned their political affiliation.

I call bullshit on your sweeping proclamation about which way they vote. I'm sure now you'll want to debate what overwhelming means.

""It seems that the second-generation Iranians, who make up about half of the Iranian-American community, will vote for Obama because of job security and also because he didn't pursue a war policy," Ansari says. "The second-generation Iranian-Americans are in favor of creative diplomacy."

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...k-like/264455/
Old 04-24-2015, 06:47 AM   #60
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Thank You Lusty- that should tell you something- the Iranians who fled from the shah probably had ties with the Shah's regime- the Shah of Iran was a brutal dictator and his family was very corrupt- hence that is what was the catalyst of the Iranian revolution. So the people who fled are basically people who supported the Shah's brutal regime and they vote Republican- why I am not surprised- now you know why the GOP is fucked up!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women