Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 07:26 PM   #46
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
when more than a couple of ladies have submitted the same story about one specific guy and that story has been verified.
Your cheese has totally slid off your cracker.

Such a *story* is always he said/she said no matter how many people corroborate/dog-pile.

I was in eccie chat last week when a lady said her "no" review by a current mod was because he was butt-hurt she wouldn't bbfs. Eccie "truth" is often a three-story house.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:29 PM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Your cheese has totally slid off your cracker.

Such a *story* is always he said/she said no matter how many people corroborate/dog-pile.

I was in eccie chat last week when a lady said her "no" review by a current mod was because he was butt-hurt she wouldn't bbfs. Eccie "truth" is often a three-story house.
and at times it is simply truth...... but until a story gets told you never know which way opinions will fall....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:35 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
So sixxbach, it's ok to get Whispers real world info and "out" it outside of ECCIE as an example? That is what you are condoning! You have who he is targeting. I want to know that you are ok with this.
Oh no you didn't....

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:38 PM   #49
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
but until a story gets told you never know which way opinions will fall....
Opinions are like noses: everyone has one and they all smell.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:39 PM   #50
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

[QUOTE=chelseabean;1056550679]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

Whattt???? I think all involved are idiots. I equally dislike all of you; no ass kissing involved.
[QUOTE=stevejones1969;105655191 0]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post

And now a word from our sponsor.

Are you two working together?
Old 03-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO! Man you will try to spin everything all sorts of ways won't you?

"Personal" info? Evidence?

Your personal info is not remotely a concern or interest of mine.....I don't care who any of you are in your personal life ....... Tying you and others to your posts on the barebackers forum or OPEC forum where you are posting from yet a different alias?... well.... maybe...... You guys have some pretty radical views when you think you are away from where it will get noticed.....

Calling out a particular member that is one of the OPEC guys and forced bareback on a lady from behind... and another lady.... and yet another lady...... maybe.....

But none of that is "personal".. It's all about handles on websites.....

Come on man.... Do you think this up on your own or does Toyz spoon feed it to you?

A big problem you and others have is that when you get emotionally worked up your writing reverts to a more personalized style with certain phrases repeated... It makes figuring out who someone might be on the BareBacker and OPEC group forums....

Now say... for example...... when more than a couple of ladies have submitted the same story about one specific guy and that story has been verified..... and finds it's way here...... well that guy will have to wonder why you and others felt the need to go attacking other people and in turn draw attention to the group.....

As they say on Law and Order.....

"A story ripped from the headlines!"
Boss when the three amigos came after me about bare backing that was really kind of funny but the pimp thing bothered me just a little. I'll be the first to admit that even thou it should not have. But it seems that you really struck a nerve when you opened up and compared the Yahoo Bare Back Club & OPEC members and their similarity's in how they post. Simply amazing how many are PM'ing support and offering information. You got to love the lurkers!
Old 03-30-2015, 07:59 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Whispers history of outing people. He admitted that he is targeting OPEC supporters.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431425
A 5 page thread that your buddies thought was bull shit? Once again you are talking out your ass. WHERE EXACTLY is the PROOF? LINK & POST NUMBER?

Old 03-30-2015, 10:11 PM   #53
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
So sixxbach, it's ok to get Whispers real world info and "out" it outside of ECCIE as an example?
Of course it isn't. Are you threatening to do that? That seems a bit harsh just because Whispers won't remove your handle from his signature. Some would pay for the opportunity to have their handle posted that many times...

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:52 PM   #54
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I seem to remember whispers getting pissed off cause a certain awesome ladie had his name in her signature line, smh.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:59 PM   #55
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
I seem to remember whispers getting pissed off cause a certain awesome ladie had his name in her signature line, smh.

Pissed off?.... No......
simply "in it"... No

It annoyed me to be referred to as her ATF but that just opened the door for showing her a lot of attention......

and I am not sure why you point that out because in that case staff also did nothing about it.......

you seem totally unable to get anything right ....

Did you contribute anything financially or in the form of freebies to the guy that took you off the streets and filled your head with garbage? If so he owes you a refund......
Old 03-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #56
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I seem to remember you asking her to take it off her signature line, same thing you didnt want your name on her shit and having anything to do with her. Yes Yes I do remember that, you might not want to because now it goes against what your saying now but hmmmmmm wait nooooo oh wait yes yes that was the issue
Old 03-30-2015, 11:20 PM   #57
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
I seem to remember you asking her to take it off her signature line, same thing you didnt want your name on her shit and having anything to do with her. Yes Yes I do remember that, you might not want to because now it goes against what your saying now but hmmmmmm wait nooooo oh wait yes yes that was the issue
No....

I suggested at one time that the extra attention I was paying her would go away once it was removed.....

I have no issues discussing anything Shayla...... just try to get things right...... I know it's no fun having to and trying to just spin and twist is probably all you saw your mentor do..... and he is as miserably ineffective at it as you....

Old 03-30-2015, 11:57 PM   #58
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

um whose my mentor ? Please do tell I am very interested... Are they also mentoring me all the way in Iowa cause if so I must say I need to give him props for how well he did with me, I mean damn 136 reviews and not a single no and thats just on eccie alone.... Did he teach me how to swallow a cock too ????? If so I swear other girls must reach out to him... lol
Old 03-31-2015, 12:08 PM   #59
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

The rumor mill is over flowing. Outing a fellow Hobbyist by well known member(s).

SMFH. I would like to think that, that is not really happening. I will say to any Man or Woman, hooker or hooktard on this board. Handle your own business no matter what it is. You cant trust ANYONE. If you are sharing information to OUT someone, YOU can rest assure. Whoever you shared that information with will turn on you at some point.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 12:44 PM   #60
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are sure right, PID. My favorite fan.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women