Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I personally do not want to give the states the option.
Then you don't agree with Ron Paul?

Quote:
Let them regulate the way they do booze. But no state should be in your bedroom or your living room. Just like the Federal Government shouldn't.
That's a given. But then don't you turn to LE to examine your car or to come into your living room and bedroom when you find they've been burglarized to support some user's habit?

Quote:
A: I would, at the federal level. I don’t have control over the states. And that’s why the Constitution’s there
Eventually, states with the least restrictive laws will end up with the majority of the casualties of drug use.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[quote=I B Hankering;1925669]The absurdity of your willful ignorance borders on profane. “Fast and Furious” was conceived and executed on Holder/Obama’s watch, and still you blame Bush.[/quote

sit back and drink your cool aid with cute old fart
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Wow! You are really under that Obama spell, aren't you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default It is not a matter of blame, merely one of facts. Or spin. Depending on which side of the fence you sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The absurdity of your willful ignorance borders on profane. “Fast and Furious” was conceived and executed on Holder/Obama’s watch, and still you blame Bush.

It was a pitiful attempt to get laws changed....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So as long as Obama maintains the same high standards that were set by the Bush administration, we should not complain about how he is handling his job. Is that correct?

If Bush started a stupid, dangerous policy, then it is ok for Obama to continue it? As long as any blame can be placed on Bush, Obama can do anything he wants with impunity?

Ok, just so we're clear.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Then you don't agree with Ron Paul?
There is nobody I agree with 100% of the time. Those are what we call sheep or Fox News viewers! LOL I am sorry I did not make it clear just what me and Ron agree and disagree on. I believe in personl choice and personal responsibility.
It is not to hard to extrapolate that out into my belief system.

Quote:
That's a given. But then don't you turn to LE to examine your car or to come into your living room and bedroom when you find they've been burglarized to support some user's habit?

Are you trying to say that if we were to legalize drugs....then there would be more crime?

If so, how about we outlaw beer sale.

That is an absurd argument.

What I wish we would do as a nation is take on more personal reasonability. That means not depending on LE to protect you from every threat.

That is a typical scare tactic from both the left and right when they want to take away some personal freedom.

Quote:

Eventually, states with the least restrictive laws will end up with the majority of the casualties of drug use.
Do you have any evidence to back that up? Do you want the states to determine just what is and isn't good for you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok, just so we're clear.
No, we are not clear at all.

It was stupid for Bush and it is stupid for Obama.

Though I doubt if either had the details of either operation.

From wdhat I have read, the Bush operation was run much tighter and controlled.

But even that was not my orginial point you dumb SOB. My point was the war on drugs is the rreal problem. These people running these opersations are just pawns.

Quote:
So as long as Obama maintains the same high standards that were set by the Bush administration, we should not complain about how he is handling his job. Is that correct?
No, that is not correct. You should complain. But like I said, if you are getting butt fuc'd and all I hear you complain about is that the butt fuc'er is kissing you, then I assume you do not mind the butt fuc'n.

Who cares if they were tag teaming you. God Damn, it is the War on drugs(butt fuc'n) that is the main problem not the kissing of your purty lil lips (Fast and furious)

Quote:
If Bush started a stupid, dangerous policy, then it is ok for Obama to continue it? As long as any blame can be placed on Bush, Obama can do anything he wants with impunity?

No...this war on drugs is stupid, just as Obama's continuation of this war in Afghanistan is.

Do you have trouble following simple logic?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post

sit back and drink your cool aid with cute old fart
Dude, you've sucked the Kool-aid bowl dry, and you're apparently recycling.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you have any evidence to back that up? Do you want the states to determine just what is and isn't good for you?
Unfortunately, yes. Massive U.S. interdiction in Colombia brought about the demise of the Colombia's Cali and Medellín cartels in the 1990s, which destroyed their stranglehold on narco-trafficking and allowed the Mexican cartels to arise and take their place. The crime center moved north.

Quote:
There is nobody I agree with 100% of the time. Those are what we call sheep or Fox News viewers! LOL I am sorry I did not make it clear just what me and Ron agree and disagree on. I believe in personl choice and personal responsibility.
It is not to hard to extrapolate that out into my belief system.
. . .
That is a typical scare tactic from both the left and right when they want to take away some personal freedom.
It's not a scare tactic, it's a reality. Many users do turn to crime to support their habit. Innocent bystanders are unnecessarily killed in drug related crimes because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I’ll concede too many Americans are predisposed to surrender themselves to a drug habit based as it is, upon a human craving no laws can eradicate, but I’ll never excuse the drug abusers weakness (alcohol etc.,) and the misery abusers visit on others. Legalizing drugs in no way mitigates the negative impact of recreational drug use on society.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes. Massive U.S. interdiction in Colombia brought about the demise of the Colombia's Cali and Medellín cartels in the 1990s, which destroyed their stranglehold on narco-trafficking and allowed the Mexican cartels to arise and take their place. The crime center moved north.
That does not back up your contention. But the main question is , "Do you want a granny state?" A state telling you what is and isn't good for you? You have not read the Columbian model...they made paece with their exporters. All we have done in this country is spent billions playing wacjk a mole!

http://www.csdp.org/news/news/colombia.htm

18 Percent Increase Over Past 5 Years in Andean Coca Production, $4 Billion Wasted

The United States has poured billions of dollars over the last 20 years into South America towards cocaine eradication, all while Bolivia has seen a significant rise in cocaine production. In South America, coca is viewed as a central crop to many farming families survival. According to The Washington Post September 3, 2008 article,("Despite U.S. Aid, Coca Cultivation on Rise in Andes") "Across the Andean region, the size of the coca crop has increased 18 percent in the past five years, a period during which the United States has spent $4 billion on anti-drug programs. With farmers turning to pesticides and modern irrigation to improve crop yields, the amount of cocaine produced in Colombia, Peru and Bolivia -- source countries for nearly all of the global supply -- hovers at 1,100 tons a year, according to a recent U.N. report."
The article states, "Here in the lush Yungas region of western Bolivia, farmers are allowed by law to plant a total of nearly 30,000 acres of coca--leaf that is then sold in the domestic market for tea or to be chewed to ward off hunger. But production here far exceeds that threshold, and much of the surplus feeds a cocaine trade thriving in part on the new regional demand of a rising Latin American middle class. The Andean cocaine supply now exceeds the amount produced in the 1990s, when U.S. policymakers pushed anti-drug aid to the region to counter powerful Colombian cartels. In 1993, when a U.S.-supported police unit shot dead the drug lord Pablo Escobar in his home town of Medellin, the Andes produced 200 fewer tons of cocaine than it did last year."
The article adds, "So far this decade, the United States has invested nearly $8 billion in the drug war, funding manual eradication efforts in Bolivia and neighboring Peru and an aerial herbicide-spraying program in Colombia that has covered more than 2.5 million acres since 2000. In Colombia, where the United States has spent the most, coca cultivation rose 27 percent from 2006 to 2007, to about 245,000 acres. That accounts for more than 50 percent of all coca production in the region. Coca plantings in Bolivia and Peru also increased by about 5 percent each. Taken together, the United Nations reported a 16 percent increase in Andean coca production in 2007."

Quote:

It's not a scare tactic, it's a reality. Many users do turn to crime to support their habit. Innocent bystanders are unnecessarily killed in drug related crimes because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Are alcoholics breaking into your house for booze? They are drug related crimes because they are illegal. Make them legal, the price goes down, the bad guys pay taxes and have no reason to fight against law enforcement. You will never bend the demand curve to zero. My God more people are killed in car wrecks each year. You do not see me wanting to outlaw cars! Your whole line of reasoning is fuc'd. Outlaw breathing and you will have a shit pile more of outlaws. That is my point, stupid laws.

Quote:

I’ll concede too many Americans are predisposed to surrender themselves to a drug habit based as it is, upon a human craving no laws can eradicate, but I’ll never excuse the drug abusers weakness (alcohol etc.,) and the misery abusers visit on others. Legalizing drugs in no way mitigates the negative impact of recreational drug use on society.
You have fought and lost the war for the last forty years.

Do like they do with alcohol. Legalize it and deal with it in a rational way.

You sound like some pansy liberal trying to change people's personal habits with laws.

My God , outlaw idleness why you are at it.

These laws are just another form of government control.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That does not back up your contention. But the main question is , "Do you want a granny state?" A state telling you what is and isn't good for you? You have not read the Columbian model...they made paece with their exporters. All we have done in this country is spent billions playing wacjk a mole!
You asked for an example, you got it - you can call it "wacjk [sic] the mole", but the cartels did find an easier state to exist in.

Quote:
You have fought and lost the war for the last forty years.

Do like they do with alcohol. Legalize it and deal with it in a rational way.

You sound like some pansy liberal trying to change people's personal habits with laws.

These laws are just another form of government control.
FYI, the "war" has been going on for over one hundred years. I agree, you cannot legislate morality.

Quote:
My God , outlaw idleness why you are at it.
Then who'd be left to bicker on a SHMB?
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You asked for an example, you got it - you can call it "wacjk [sic] the mole", but the cartels did find an easier state to exist in.

Mexico sounds like it is much harder to exist in than Columbia! It was the other way around in the ninties!

Have you read the book ''Killing Pablo''? Great book, and a great conclusion on the effects of the war on drugs.

I basically have faith that the world would not crumble by legalization. Who knows.

I think that the illegality of the drug is the problem. You do not see turf wars in beer sales! Just funny , sexy commercials!

Quote:

FYI, the "war" has been going on for over one hundred years. I agree, you cannot legislate morality.
That it what we are trying to do by telling people they can not consume something. I wish the government would start making some money off this commerce instead of this steady outflow of funds...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Have you read the book ''Killing Pablo''?
It's been on my list for a while now. Bought it two weeks ago (I like how Bowden writes), but I have four other books in front of it at present.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #59
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Perhaps you would prefer to adopt the Draconian measures employed by Chairman Mao in China. His solution was to execute all of the dealers and rehabilitate users – once. Those who relapsed were then also executed. Mao ended China’s centuries old drug problem in one generation.
FYI, the drug problem was created by the late British Empire.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:41 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Personally, I think the drug problem is just human nature.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women