Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2015, 05:38 PM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Real? According to who? You?

C'mon buddy. I understand it's tough to deal with and accept the random nature of the universe, but you can either waste your life with this conspiracy bullshit or get with what is really going on. Your choice.
Since you and all the other geniuses have never seen an actual shooting scene I can understand why you would except this malarkey as real.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:40 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Since you and all the other geniuses have never seen an actual shooting scene I can understand why you would except this malarkey as real.

Jim
You came by this info how? Keep digging.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Jim
Accept, goddammit. And you have yet to detail why it is fake. You just keep saying it's a setup but you provide no salient reason why.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:51 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Minority privilege is what we're watching. You've heard of "white privilege" but it is kind of hard to describe it, this is the notion that because someone is a minority that they are owed something by someone (usually a white someone). So a mentally disturbed guy is within his right (according to him) to kill someone because he didn't get the job he wanted, or got fired, or because he is gay, or because as a Hispanic journalist he can't wait his turn.

For a video illustration, check out the movie The Animal. A black character breaks the rules constantly but because his is black he is never held to account for his actions. He even confesses to killing animals and attacking people. The hostile crowd who was just about to kill a Jewish guy and his girlfriend for the same crime, calmed down suddenly and even Norm McDonald said he didn't want to be part of any lynch mob going after a black guy.

Minority Privilege; it's real and you should feel guilty for what they have to do.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:51 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am only able to accept stuff that's real. Why can't you accept the fact that this shooting is a theatrical production. Watch this clip. This shit isn't even 24 hours old yet and it's already being call bullshit. It doesn't take much to figure it out.

Jim

https://youtu.be/4aGFqvEubCw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
OK, let me see if I've got this straight. You actually believe that this was a "theatrical production," and that no one was actually murdered? Seriously?

Jesus Christ. I can't believe I actually saw anyone post something like that.
Take 8 minutes and watch the video he posted. You will see where he is getting his info. Another group of nuts. They believe the Boston bombing was a hoax. I guess the whole city and entire media was in on that one

He's nuts.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:53 PM   #51
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Minority privilege is what we're watching. You've heard of "white privilege" but it is kind of hard to describe it, this is the notion that because someone is a minority that they are owed something by someone (usually a white someone). So a mentally disturbed guy is within his right (according to him) to kill someone because he didn't get the job he wanted, or got fired, or because he is gay, or because as a Hispanic journalist he can't wait his turn.

For a video illustration, check out the movie The Animal. A black character breaks the rules constantly but because his is black he is never held to account for his actions. He even confesses to killing animals and attacking people. The hostile crowd who was just about to kill a Jewish guy and his girlfriend for the same crime, calmed down suddenly and even Norm McDonald said he didn't want to be part of any lynch mob going after a black guy.

Minority Privilege; it's real and you should feel guilty for what they have to do.
You're a maroon. And yes I meant maroon. A real, fucking maroon.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:54 PM   #52
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Accept, goddammit. And you have yet to detail why it is fake. You just keep saying it's a setup but you provide no salient reason why.
I have to explain why? You can't look at the video and figure it out for yourself? If you had a little common sense you wouldn't be asking that stupid question.

Jim
Old 08-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have to explain why? You can't look at the video and figure it out for yourself? If you had a little common sense you wouldn't be asking that stupid question.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
That is what the right wingnuts do when confronted with facts, deny, deny, deny. Jim you are an idiot.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #54
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You came by this info how? Keep digging.
It's pretty obvious how I came by that information.

Jim
Old 08-26-2015, 05:58 PM   #55
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
No, I don't see it. I see a guy who is spewing a bunch of bullshit, but that's about it. I've said it before, but it must be hell inside your head.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #56
MC19
BANNED

User ID: 312072

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

This is the what generation, their no slave around here unless you are talking about sugar daddy or you are talking about you can't talk to cjohnny54 because we ASK you to poison him and STOLE his sperm.

Their no Minority Privilege .
MC19 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You're a maroon. And yes I meant maroon. A real, fucking maroon.
you fucking hypocrite. every post you make on this board you scream minority privilege.
what was that racist ass crap you said recently? ah yes .. your brown and black brothers being oppressed by da white man. didn't you also show your uppity militant nature by channeling yet another racist militant? hmm.. what was his name? ah yes .. Malcolm X.

"any any means necessary" did you NOT say? you did.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's pretty obvious how I came by that information.

Jim
You hacked everyone's military records?
Old 08-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC19 View Post
This is the what generation, their no slave around here unless you are talking about sugar daddy or you are talking about you can't talk to cjohnny54 because we ASK you to poison him and STOLE his sperm.

Their no Minority Privilege .
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #60
MC19
BANNED

User ID: 312072

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
your undercover SUCK DICK, now put back the book I left on the shelve ... I am not finish reading it . and you stole some cjohnny54$ for undercover work ...
MC19 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women