Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160911
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47711
pyramider46370
bambino40431
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #5896
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Wow, the Girls win in Seattle?!! Very impressive win, congrats fellas. Looks like they're the real deal. I love to see the 'Hawks get beat. Richard Sherman and the whole team talks way too much shit.

Way to go Sherman, looks like you got toasted again!
Yea Satin that was shocking as hell. My cell is blowing up with texts from my boyz in Dallas. They are equally shocked. Lol

I can't agree the 'Hawks talk too much 'cause they back it up. Until that changes I'm fine with them talking. It doesn't seem to get too out of hand though... except when Sherman went off on Crabtree. But that was actually funny as hell.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #5897
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

DED, I'm not sure the Steelers are even Pittsburgh's Team tonight.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:50 AM   #5898
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr
Pulling for the hometown team but my squad is SF. But I hate arguing with Steeler fans 'cause they have 6 rings now and my boyz only have 5. Damn it! Screw that freakin' towel. And yea those guys travel well. May be the true America's Team.

Yeah....that towel. It's an irritant, no question. But, hey....it's theirs and I appreciate teams / fans that have traditions and that's one they can call their own. Right now, it looks like Steeler Nation needs a little more than a bolt of terry cloth to fix what ails them. The Browns sure took them to task yesterday.

Makes me wonder what Cleveland will do going into next year (IF) Brian Hoyer leads them to a playoff spot this year. Cincy and Baltimore should come out of that division but why not the Browns? Their two losses....total of 5 points, right? Anyways, he's in the final year of a two year contract.....so, will they offer him another contract or turn the team over to Manziel next year?

If so.....maybe the Texans might look at Hoyer. Maybe? Gotta admit....he's looking pretty good (and how much better would he look if Josh Gordon was in that line up?) Just putting it out there. Maybe Houston's happy with this current quarterback group....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #5899
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The Texans have a real problem at QB. Fritz is ranked 30th on the league. He hesitates on throw he needs to get out quick. If the Titans continue to play bad they will take a QB and Bortles with the Jags is looking good. We could be stuck in a division with 3-young hot QBs and not have an answer. This year the Texans waited too long and missed out on some good ones. Unless we lose the rest of our games we may missed out on the good ones next year too. I have no faith in Rick Smith being able to spot one
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #5900
TheDr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Yeah....that towel. It's an irritant, no question. But, hey....it's theirs and I appreciate teams / fans that have traditions and that's one they can call their own. Right now, it looks like Steeler Nation needs a little more than a bolt of terry cloth to fix what ails them. The Browns sure took them to task yesterday.

Makes me wonder what Cleveland will do going into next year (IF) Brian Hoyer leads them to a playoff spot this year. Cincy and Baltimore should come out of that division but why not the Browns? Their two losses....total of 5 points, right? Anyways, he's in the final year of a two year contract.....so, will they offer him another contract or turn the team over to Manziel next year?

If so.....maybe the Texans might look at Hoyer. Maybe? Gotta admit....he's looking pretty good (and how much better would he look if Josh Gordon was in that line up?) Just putting it out there. Maybe Houston's happy with this current quarterback group....
Yeah I do respect tradition. Just like to fuck w/ Steeler fans when they whip out that towel. Not sure what's up with them. May be age. I still think Tomlin is a good coach and Ben a great QB. Don't know.

The Browns do look nice but as the boyz on The Ticket up there would say, you may want to tap the breaks on those guys. They are CLEVELAND for goodness sake. Lol. They are bound to fuck things up. Remember 'the drive.' LMFAO

Don't think the Texans are happy with their situation by the way... :-)
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:32 AM   #5901
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The Texans have a real problem at QB.
No shit, Sherlock!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #5902
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
Yeah I do respect tradition. Just like to fuck w/ Steeler fans when they whip out that towel. Not sure what's up with them. May be age. I still think Tomlin is a good coach and Ben a great QB. Don't know.

The Browns do look nice but as the boyz on The Ticket up there would say, you may want to tap the breaks on those guys. They are CLEVELAND for goodness sake. Lol. They are bound to fuck things up. Remember 'the drive.' LMFAO

Don't think the Texans are happy with their situation by the way... :-)
I bet the Steelers will out score JJ Watt. 10/7.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #5903
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The Texans have a real problem at QB. Fritz is ranked 30th on the league. He hesitates on throw he needs to get out quick. If the Titans continue to play bad they will take a QB and Bortles with the Jags is looking good. We could be stuck in a division with 3-young hot QBs and not have an answer. This year the Texans waited too long and missed out on some good ones. Unless we lose the rest of our games we may missed out on the good ones next year too. I have no faith in Rick Smith being able to spot one
Didn't you and the wonder boy Jones say Bortles would suck?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #5904
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Nope, that he would need a solid year to learn. No one doubted his skills. All indicators were that he still need to learn but he had done better than most expected
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #5905
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Just throwing this out there.
Wakeup mentioned how all of Fitz's throws seem to be behind AJ. I agree some may be on purpose but not when running a slant to beat the blitz. You need to hit him in stride. Seems like he never gets a good pass on that type of route. Shaub couldn't do it either. Is it possible that this happens because AJ plays at a different speed than he practices? Is he cutting his route short in order not to get jammed on the line? That is a timing route. The timing doesn't seem to be there. Something is happening differently in the game than it does in practice but they aren't compensating for it.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #5906
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Well Fitzsnatchface is an upgrade from what we had, however I am not down for him being the long term solution either. I don't think any of the current QB's are what we need going forward. We got Mallet for a dirty bag of used jock straps so he wasn't high in demand from anybody else. Rick Smith is a shitty GM so I doubt Savage is worth a fuck.

Who is the best QB coming out next year? I don't want JizzStain Winston. He seems to be bad news.

Thanks to Rick Smith this team needs a lot of things. OL, DL, LB, DB's QB, speed in general!!! Rick Smith needs to go before Fitzsnatchface!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #5907
TheDr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I bet the Steelers will out score JJ Watt. 10/7.
Lol, we'll see. They may plug him in again on the goal line. And of course he'll prolly score again on defense. Ben is known to hold the ball for a long ass time in the pocket. I'm pulling for the Texans.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:46 AM   #5908
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Prop Bet!!

J. J. Watt gets 2.5 Sacks in the Monday
Night Game against the Steelers.

I will take the under.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #5909
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Prop Bet!!

J. J. Watt gets 2.5 Sacks in the Monday
Night Game against the Steelers.

I will take the under.
Ben still holds the ball for too long and our O-Line ain't that great...I'd take the over if I was you
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:47 AM   #5910
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

While I don't have a dog-in-the-hunt per this game.....I am most definitely pulling for Houston (and, of course, any other team playing the Black n Gold). Being a Cowboy fan, this feeling is deep rooted for all the obvious reasons.

Anyways......Big Blue coming to town this Sunday! Definitely hoping Da Boys are done celebrating their win in Seattle (we know knucklehead backup rb, J Randall is done after his Monday shoplifting arrest...lol. What an idiot.)

As I was saying....we got the Giants at Jerry World (fresh off a major league butt-kicking at the hands of the Iggles). If you recall, Eli has had some spectacular games vs Dallas in the past so we can't let our guard down one bit (even though Philly made them look really bad so who knows how good this Giants team is?)

So...good luck in Steel Town, Texans.....I know a W would make everyone down there feel a whole lot better about these past couple of games.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women