Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #5881
Satin
Valued Poster

"With all due respect" my brother D.....Mean Joe was good, but he's not in that class of guys man. Sorry.

What you need to be worried about is facing the Texans in your place on Monday night, October 20th. Oh, maybe not so much....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:15 PM   #5882
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

All y'all hatin on Mean Joe...the man even had a Coca Cola commercial back in the day

I ain't worried about MNF on the 20th...your Texans sure do have enough time to prepare for that ass whooping though
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:27 AM   #5883
Satin
Valued Poster

Man, I've never cared much about Shittsburgh but I did like Mean Joe. That commercial was whack though, no wonder he never got any acting gigs after that.

Well you don't have to be worried about us playa, but you DO remember 17-10 right?

That game pissed me off. When I walked into Reliant stadium after tailgating, I could have sworn I was at Heinz Field. There were so many gold terrible towels being waved around, it gave me a sick feeling to my stomach. But we went out there and bitch-slapped your boys, and I can't wait for them to do it again!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:23 AM   #5884
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Yes, I remember 17-10...and I also remember a Texan home game looking like a Steeler home game

What it looked like that day...
Terrible_Towel_crowd.jpg

Up close and personal
Six_Time_Champs_Towel.jpg
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #5885
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Up close and personal
Attachment 357731
I got one of those also. ^^^^^^ Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #5886
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Little known fact. NFL films wanted to put America's Team tag on the Steelers but they had too much class and preferred to earn it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM   #5887
Satin
Valued Poster

I think they might have the largest fan base. They damn sure travel the most.

Seedy, man I got one of those "Turrible Towels" that day. I used it to wipe my ass for about a week. Kinda like what the Texans did to those sorry asses after we whupped them!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #5888
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

And the shit talking has started. I love it!!! LMAO!

My BFF is a Steeler Fan and he is from DeRidder, Louisiana. They are all over the place. I was a fan back in the 70's and 80's but the Oilers were always #1.

I really used to love watching this guy.

DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #5889
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I know you're being tongue-in-cheek per that comment, Louie. While NFL Films did indeed come up with the nickname, Cowboy fans never asked for nor ever wanted it. In fact, Landry and Schramm both hated it when it was first coined. But once it was out there ('78, right?), the national press / television ran with it and it's stuck ever since.

But let's be honest: Patriot and Steeler fans for years have felt their teams were more deserving of the nickname (much more than Dallas) and they've stated their reasons why. Personally, as a Cowboy fan, I couldn't care less...either of y'all can have it. It was a stupid moniker then and remains so even today.

Hell, give it to the Iggle fans for that matter....they've not won jack sh*t in decades but maybe it'll make them feel better about having to live in Philadelphia and they'll finally shut their traps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Little known fact. NFL films wanted to put America's Team tag on the Steelers but they had too much class and preferred to earn it.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #5890
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I know you're being tongue-in-cheek per that comment, Louie. While NFL Films did indeed come up with the nickname, Cowboy fans never asked for nor ever wanted it. In fact, Landry and Schramm both hated it when it was first coined. But once it was out there ('78, right?), the national press / television ran with it and it's stuck ever since.

But let's be honest: Patriot and Steeler fans for years have felt their teams were more deserving of the nickname (much more than Dallas) and they've stated their reasons why. Personally, as a Cowboy fan, I couldn't care less...either of y'all can have it. It was a stupid moniker then and remains so even today.

Hell, give it to the Iggle fans for that matter....they've not won jack sh*t in decades but maybe it'll make them feel better about having to live in Philadelphia and they'll finally shut their traps.
Damn Chateau I hate agreeing with you yet AGAIN but all are good points. Dallas ran with it once it was out there but damn sure didn't ask for the 'America's Team' moniker. And yea Landry and Schramm didn't like it. Not sure how Murchison felt or Gil Brandt.

I will say though, not sure much of anything will make Eagles fans happy first off. Secondly, nothing can make them feel good about living in Philly. Lol

Pulling for the hometown team but my squad is SF. But I hate arguing with Steeler fans 'cause they have 6 rings now and my boyz only have 5. Damn it! Screw that freakin' towel. And yea those guys travel well. May be the true America's Team.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #5891
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Damn all the QBs the Texans passed on are looking real good. Carr, Bridgewater, Bortles.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #5892
Satin
Valued Poster

Default "Turrible Towels"?

Hey DED! Did you by any chance see the game today man? It looks like your Steelers had a pretty hard time containing Brian Hoyer and Ben Tate huh?

We looking forward to the 20th even more now!!!

Browns 31-10 in a blowout!!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #5893
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Damn all the QBs the Texans passed on are looking real good. Carr, Bridgewater, Bortles.
Are you now saying that in the final minutes leading up to the Texans making the first selection in the 2014 NFL Draft that you felt the Texans should have used the #1 pick on "Carr, Bridgewater or Bortles?"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #5894
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Yeah I noticed that ass whipping as well. I know it's a divisional game but damn, the Browns? The Texans may have a fighting chance at Heinz field.

As I watch the Cowboys blow open holes for DeMarco Murray, I guess JJ the GM should get some credit for building a helluva O line via the draft. Those fellas are putting in work up there in Seattle today. Very impressive. Seattle came into the game with the number 1 run defense in the league.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #5895
Satin
Valued Poster

Wow, the Girls win in Seattle?!! Very impressive win, congrats fellas. Looks like they're the real deal. I love to see the 'Hawks get beat. Richard Sherman and the whole team talks way too much shit.

Way to go Sherman, looks like you got toasted again!
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women