Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2021, 02:49 PM   #571
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're off topic lusty.

Back to Trump: "I just want to find 11,780 votes." What a pathetic blatantly obvious scum bag.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:33 PM   #572
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Back to Trump: "I just want to find 11,780 votes." What a pathetic blatantly obvious scum bag.
If you think that's bad, Stacy Abrams is still trying to find 55,000 votes from her failed 2018 gubernatorial race in Georgia.

By your yardstick, she is four times as big a scumbag as trumpy!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 04:17 PM   #573
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If you think that's bad, Stacy Abrams is still trying to find 55,000 votes from her failed 2018 gubernatorial race in Georgia.

lusty, why do you agree with someone who obviously....

1. lives with mom and dad
2. never actually had to work
3. young and dumb
4. if old enough, went to college, learned liberal shit from professors, has a big loan and like most very young want everything handed to them without working for it

not naming any names of coarse
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 06:16 PM   #574
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're off topic again.

That phone call leaked today was a disgrace. What a clown.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:55 PM   #575
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

3. young and dumb
4. if old enough, went to college, learned liberal shit from professors, has a big loan and like most very young want everything handed to them without working for it

not naming any names of coarse
Chizzy

Pres. Trump has had lots of huge accomplishments the last 4 years, from:

tax reform, to huge economic success, lowest unemployment in 50 years, building the wall and other initiatives to get illegal immigration under control, no new wars, multiple peace deals, etc -

BUT I believe his greatest accomplishment has been exposing and breaking the Fake News Media and all those low information, do nothing liberals who want free handouts while living in their parent's basement.

It has been a joy to watch so many of them just expose themselves and make fools of themselves time and time again regurgitating Fake News BS and DNC lies. It is going to take years for some of them to get over their TDS.
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:09 AM   #576
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're off topic again.

That phone call leaked today was a disgrace. What a clown.
Not off topic. You're deflecting again to avoid admitting that a Democrat has behaved worse than trumpy when it comes to refusing to accept an electoral defeat.

Instead of squirming to avoid the comparison, why not try being consistent? Just say "yeah, Stacey Abrams should've conceded a long time ago."

You Democrats are always blazing the trail for bad behavior. Then you turn around and call it a disgrace when Republicans take a leaf out of your own playbook.

And you wonder why no one trusts you.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:15 AM   #577
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Pres. Trump has had lots of huge accomplishments the last 4 years...

BUT I believe his greatest accomplishment has been...
HILLARY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!

As a nation we dodged a bullet on that one!
Old 01-04-2021, 01:41 AM   #578
lustylad
BANNED

Default M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

3. young and dumb

not naming any names of course

Well chizzy, I'm trying to be an empathetic, caring person (as the Democrats are always pretending to be). It's unfortunate how this stupid pandemic has forced a lot of otherwise intelligent young yinzers to "shelter in place" in mommy's basement, where they suffer greatly from social isolation, watch too much CNN and develop full-blown TDS.

They long to be part of something clubby and cult-like, but they're too timid to join antifa or blm. Plus they're not sure mommy will bail them out if they get arrested. That's why I'm recommending a better option to fill the empty void in their souls - the MICKEY MOUSE CLUB!

You can become a mouseketeer at any age. It's a great way to escape mommy's basement and meet fun people while wearing a mask and mouse ears and, most importantly - feeling like there's a place where you belong! Today's members are hip and diverse and know a lot of good dance moves to help cheer up new members and un-brainwash them from toxic liberal politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HPZfRyK7w
Old 01-04-2021, 07:00 AM   #579
chizzy
Premium Access

My apologies for my last post. I didnt check it and in the first line I asked lusty why he agreed , when I meant to say, why did he argue. My bad
Old 01-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #580
lustylad
BANNED

Argue or agree, it's fun to watch liberals constantly trip over their own logical inconsistencies and contradictions.

Their stubborn refusal to give trumpy an ounce of credit for the Operation Warp Speed vaccines that are now rescuing the world from the China virus is astonishing as it reveals how they have allowed their visceral hatred to warp (no pun intended) all capability for rational thinking.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:26 PM   #581
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Argue or agree, it's fun to watch liberals constantly trip over their own logical inconsistencies and contradictions.

Their stubborn refusal to give trumpy an ounce of credit for the Operation Warp Speed vaccines that are now rescuing the world from the China virus is astonishing as it reveals how they have allowed their visceral hatred to warp (no pun intended) all capability for rational thinking.
This is so true. As I said, I believe this was Trump's greatest accomplishment (although he had so many, one could argue for one of his others).

Just watching the Media and everyday liberals just expose themselves and make fools of themselves time and time again. As I mentioned earlier, it is going to take years for some of them to get over their TDS. Shoot there are some (you can probably guess a couple names) that may never get over their TDS. They will be seeing Trump in their dreams for years.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:34 PM   #582
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Sorry to interrupt the conservative circle jerk, but anyone who listens to that shameful phone call and is proud that he's president is either out of their mind, a piece of shit, or a combination of the two.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:24 PM   #583
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Sorry to interrupt the conservative circle jerk, but anyone who listens to that shameful phone call and is proud that he's president is either out of their mind, a piece of shit, or a combination of the two.
I thought I was watching a trailer for Godfather 4!
I never knew that DJT AKA POS, could play a mob boss so convincingly!
Hey Chizzy, Lusty, Berry can one of you guys help him out with those votes?
Colonel Vindman must be having an I told you so moment!

See that guy in the front thats the good Colonel Vindman leading troops onto battle in Iraq, where he earned the Combat Infantry Badge and a purple heart!
Nothing wrong with his feet!
A true American patriot of Russian descent!

Then on the other side of the coin you have an American president that had bone spurs "read cold feet and a yellow streak!"that's traitor for the Russians!
This POS is really is too just stupid not to end up in jail, I guess he didnt give Rudy a call before making that call!
That hairdye must be boiling on Rudy's head now!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 04:29 PM   #584
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh you are just so gullible that it is sad.

The recording and the media coverage of it are the perfect encapsulation of the level of dishonest hackery and the outright fraudulent manner in which Pres. Trump has been covered by the press.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:08 PM   #585
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I thought I was watching a trailer for Godfather 4!
I never knew that DJT AKA POS, could play a mob boss so convincingly!
Hey Chizzy, Lusty, Berry can one of you guys help him out with those votes?
Colonel Vindman must be having an I told you so moment!

See that guy in the front thats the good Colonel Vindman leading troops onto battle in Iraq, where he earned the Combat Infantry Badge and a purple heart!
Nothing wrong with his feet!
A true American patriot of Russian descent!

Then on the other side of the coin you have an American president that had bone spurs "read cold feet and a yellow streak!"that's traitor for the Russians!
This POS is really is too just stupid not to end up in jail, I guess he didnt give Rudy a call before making that call!
That hairdye must be boiling on Rudy's head now!
dogface--- i tried buddy to use my deceased grandparents name to vote for trump but the fucking election board said they had already voted for sleepy joe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women