Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59953
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-16-2020, 04:25 AM   #556
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Crawled out from under your rock again

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
" Toads, toads, all of you toads.*

I prefer the term God Emperor President Of The United States GEPOTUS.
Oh and Hillary lost and BHO is not president either.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:22 AM   #557
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm posting this because he is a DEMOCRAT
Hardly a surprise when you read the following. Will be interesting to see if he wins the primary. And hardly a major endorsement. A state senator from a state that is firmly Trump's.

"The endorsement is not a total shock. Jones previously voted twice for President George W. Bush and his voting record aligns more with the Republican party. He has co-sponsored bills that would crackdown on undocumented migrants.

Jones faces a primary battle with businesswoman Rhonda Taylor on May 19."

https://www.blackenterprise.com/demo...r-re-election/
Old 04-16-2020, 07:45 AM   #558
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And Biden thinks he is going to win with women. Let's see how this plays out. Yep - the Dems postion is - believe all women until it is inconvenient to the Democratic party. Trump already knew this was going to happen way back when Kavanaugh was getting prosecuted. So did I. Can't have it both ways. Except for AOC - the rest of them have been mighty silent on this issue. It's gonna bite them in the ass.

AOC Calls Out Hypocritical Response to Biden Sexual Assault Allegation: ‘Believe Women…Until It Inconveniences Us’ https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-calls-hyp...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 04-16-2020, 07:48 AM   #559
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sheesh. Poor guy can't even voice his opinion without being tarred and feathered. They will find out in a few months that he made the right choice. Heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Hardly a surprise when you read the following. Will be interesting to see if he wins the primary. And hardly a major endorsement. A state senator from a state that is firmly Trump's.

"The endorsement is not a total shock. Jones previously voted twice for President George W. Bush and his voting record aligns more with the Republican party. He has co-sponsored bills that would crackdown on undocumented migrants.

Jones faces a primary battle with businesswoman Rhonda Taylor on May 19."

https://www.blackenterprise.com/demo...r-re-election/
Old 04-16-2020, 11:58 AM   #560
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

This COVID-19 may be the best thing to happen to Biden's campaign. Now that he is the presumptive nominee, every campaign stop would get that much more scrutinized...except there are no campaign stops right now. For now, he can just hang out in his home, do televideo interviews where he can try to control the narrative and try to critique Trump's handling of the pandemic, at a pace he might be able to handle.

However, Joe Rogan said it best when he said Trump v. Biden would be like Mike Tyson (Trump) v. A Three Year Old (Biden). Any time Biden will try to engage Trump, he (Biden) will be made to look like an absolute fool. GOP knows it, Democrats know it (at least those who realize this is the 2020 version of Biden with some clear mental faculty issues, a sexual assault accusation, and questionable dealings with Ukraine and China hanging over his head...not the 2008 version running with Obama, who had a much better command of his presence and faculties, and none of the aforementioned scandals). Independents know it. Only chance Biden has is if Trump bungles this COVID-19 response completely (which he has nowhere near done to this point).
Old 04-16-2020, 10:34 PM   #561
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Only chance Biden has is if Trump bungles this COVID-19 response completely (which he has nowhere near done to this point).

https://ncov2019.live/data

Old 04-16-2020, 10:58 PM   #562
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
This COVID-19 may be the best thing to happen to Biden's campaign. Now that he is the presumptive nominee, every campaign stop would get that much more scrutinized...except there are no campaign stops right now. For now, he can just hang out in his home, do televideo interviews where he can try to control the narrative and try to critique Trump's handling of the pandemic, at a pace he might be able to handle.

However, Joe Rogan said it best when he said Trump v. Biden would be like Mike Tyson (Trump) v. A Three Year Old (Biden). Any time Biden will try to engage Trump, he (Biden) will be made to look like an absolute fool. GOP knows it, Democrats know it (at least those who realize this is the 2020 version of Biden with some clear mental faculty issues, a sexual assault accusation, and questionable dealings with Ukraine and China hanging over his head...not the 2008 version running with Obama, who had a much better command of his presence and faculties, and none of the aforementioned scandals). Independents know it. Only chance Biden has is if Trump bungles this COVID-19 response completely (which he has nowhere near done to this point).
I guess that is one way to look at it (from a hopeful conservative point of view). Unfortunately for you most others look at this election as the Lennox Lewis (Joe Biden) vs Mike Tyson (Trump) match. All's Tyson (Trump) did was run his mouth and try to intimidate Lewis (Biden). However those who truly understood boxing (politics) knew that Tyson (Trump) stood no chance against a much stronger, bigger, and smarter opponent like Lewis (Biden). So Tyson (Trump) even tried to disrupt the event (Ukraine bogus) by causing rukus in a press conference. That didn't work ��.
The event went on as planned and Tyson (Trump) wound up by getting his ass handed to him.

Trump doesn't have the luxury of a divided Democratic party this time around and sorry for you there aren't enough uneducated white men to reelect such a piss poor excuse of a president.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:54 AM   #563
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Biden thinks he is going to win with women. Let's see how this plays out. Yep - the Dems postion is - believe all women until it is inconvenient to the Democratic party. Trump already knew this was going to happen way back when Kavanaugh was getting prosecuted. So did I. Can't have it both ways. Except for AOC - the rest of them have been mighty silent on this issue. It's gonna bite them in the ass.

AOC Calls Out Hypocritical Response to Biden Sexual Assault Allegation: ‘Believe Women…Until It Inconveniences Us’ https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-calls-hyp...wer&soc_trk=ma
In 2018 many women, especially those in the all-important suburbs, walked away from the Republican party and voted strongly for Democrats. From the polls, there is little indication that anything has changed in the last 1 1/2 years.

"Joe Biden's 'inappropriate touching' sure hasn't hurt his support among women"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3552784002/

"Biden has women to thank for his primary victories"

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...ary-victories/

How quickly you forget the many allegations of sexual misconduct made against Trump during the 2016 campaign. Much worse than those made against Biden. This will be a non-issue in 2020 just like it was in 2016. Women will support Biden over Trump by 10-20%.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:05 AM   #564
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

No mention here of the recent defeat of a candidate heavily supported by Donald Trump last Tuesday. I'm not sure why Trump made such a big deal out of this election but he did, and his incumbent candidate lost-- big time.

Upset Victory in Wisconsin Supreme Court Race Gives Democrats a Lift

A liberal challenger’s surprise triumph over a Trump-backed incumbent demonstrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts for the Democrats in a key general election state.

Democrats scored a significant victory in Wisconsin on Monday night when a liberal challenger upset a Trump-backed incumbent to win a State Supreme Court seat, a down-ballot race that illustrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts in a presidential battleground state.

The challenger for the court seat, Jill Karofsky, ousted the conservative incumbent, Justice Daniel Kelly, in a contest with broad potential implications for voting rights in Wisconsin’s November general election. Justice Kelly became just the second incumbent State Supreme Court justice to be ousted at the polls since 1967. President Trump had boasted that his endorsement of Justice Kelly had unnerved Democrats in the state.

This is one of about 5 battleground states that will decide the 2020 election. Not only was the loss by the incumbent Republican Kelly unexpected, the margin of victory by Democrat Karofsky was overwhelming -- 120,000 votes.

No matter how one looks at it, this is not a positive sign for Trump in Wisconsin for the 2020 election.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #565
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh dear! Biden is no Lennox Lewis. Nice try thou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I guess that is one way to look at it (from a hopeful conservative point of view). Unfortunately for you most others look at this election as the Lennox Lewis (Joe Biden) vs Mike Tyson (Trump) match. All's Tyson (Trump) did was run his mouth and try to intimidate Lewis (Biden). However those who truly understood boxing (politics) knew that Tyson (Trump) stood no chance against a much stronger, bigger, and smarter opponent like Lewis (Biden). So Tyson (Trump) even tried to disrupt the event (Ukraine bogus) by causing rukus in a press conference. That didn't work ��.
The event went on as planned and Tyson (Trump) wound up by getting his ass handed to him.

Trump doesn't have the luxury of a divided Democratic party this time around and sorry for you there aren't enough uneducated white men to reelect such a piss poor excuse of a president.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:32 AM   #566
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, I did not forget about Trumps alligations of inpropriety because I was reminded of it on all the cable news networks on a daily basis. However, Biden's misdeads seem to be going on without the same news coverage as Trump had. CNN has yet to mention it. However, I do commend AOC for bringing it up. At least she saw what a double standard the Democratic party is setting.

Quote:
In 2018 many women, especially those in the all-important suburbs, walked away from the Republican party and voted strongly for Democrats. From the polls, there is little indication that anything has changed in the last 1 1/2 years.

"Joe Biden's 'inappropriate touching' sure hasn't hurt his support among women"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3552784002/

"Biden has women to thank for his primary victories"

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...ary-victories/

How quickly you forget the many allegations of sexual misconduct made against Trump during the 2016 campaign. Much worse than those made against Biden. This will be a non-issue in 2020 just like it was in 2016. Women will support Biden over Trump by 10-20%.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:34 AM   #567
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The battleground state of Michigan is going for Trump. That governor up there did over reach. She's toast.

Quote:
No mention here of the recent defeat of a candidate heavily supported by Donald Trump last Tuesday. I'm not sure why Trump made such a big deal out of this election but he did, and his incumbent candidate lost-- big time.

Upset Victory in Wisconsin Supreme Court Race Gives Democrats a Lift

A liberal challenger’s surprise triumph over a Trump-backed incumbent demonstrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts for the Democrats in a key general election state.

Democrats scored a significant victory in Wisconsin on Monday night when a liberal challenger upset a Trump-backed incumbent to win a State Supreme Court seat, a down-ballot race that illustrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts in a presidential battleground state.

The challenger for the court seat, Jill Karofsky, ousted the conservative incumbent, Justice Daniel Kelly, in a contest with broad potential implications for voting rights in Wisconsin’s November general election. Justice Kelly became just the second incumbent State Supreme Court justice to be ousted at the polls since 1967. President Trump had boasted that his endorsement of Justice Kelly had unnerved Democrats in the state.

This is one of about 5 battleground states that will decide the 2020 election. Not only was the loss by the incumbent Republican Kelly unexpected, the margin of victory by Democrat Karofsky was overwhelming -- 120,000 votes.

No matter how one looks at it, this is not a positive sign for Trump in Wisconsin for the 2020 election.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:15 AM   #568
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The battleground state of Michigan is going for Trump. That governor up there did over reach. She's toast.
Do you have anything other than your opinion to back up that statement? Assuming that people will change their vote for POTUS based on the actions of the governor is a bit or a stretch in my opinion. She is not up for reelection this year.

Biden has led Trump in every poll taken in Michigan, although no polls have been taken in the last month. One of my earliest predictions was the Democratic candidate would win Michigan, base on how close the 2016 race was and how elections since then have been heavily favorable to Democrats. And Democrat Peters is solidly leading Republican James in the Senate race.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep.../Michigan.html

So what do you have to support your opinion?
Old 04-17-2020, 11:32 AM   #569
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

This is actually funny!! After making demeaning statements about AOC whenever you mentioned her, you now support her?

I have said before-- the allegations should be taken seriously and investigated. Like allegations against Trump, without anyone corroborating the allegations, it will go nowhere.

If you take the time to google "accusations of sexual misconduct against biden" you will find the story reported by:

USA Today
VOX
RealClearPolitics
NBC News
Washington Examiner
Washington Post
The Guardian
NY Times
Huffington Post
The Blaze
The Daily Wire
FOX News
Breitbart
Reuters
CBS News

Most of these articles come in the last few days. So the issue is not being ignored by the media.

The same defense used by Trump supporters can be used in Biden's case. This happened more than 26 years ago. Why bring it up now with no evidence?
Old 04-17-2020, 12:46 PM   #570
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to assume that's sarcasam on your end regarding AOC. I think you are misunderstanding me. I think those alligations from 26 years ago are irrlevant. What's relevant is the hypocrosy surrounding the Democrats when it comes to the Metoo movement. In other words - it's only good to support women when it's convienant for you. It even happened to a Dem - Al Franklin. Look at the coverage between Franklin and Biden and whoa - what happened???
Where are all those people who spoke out against Franklin?
Welllllllllllll, you know, Biden is our Presidential candidate so ......hush,hush.
AOC calling it out is forcing the media to talk about it.
Like you said - those stories are just now coming out.

Quote:
This is actually funny!! After making demeaning statements about AOC whenever you mentioned her, you now support her?

I have said before-- the allegations should be taken seriously and investigated. Like allegations against Trump, without anyone corroborating the allegations, it will go nowhere.

If you take the time to google "accusations of sexual misconduct against biden" you will find the story reported by:

USA Today
VOX
RealClearPolitics
NBC News
Washington Examiner
Washington Post
The Guardian
NY Times
Huffington Post
The Blaze
The Daily Wire
FOX News
Breitbart
Reuters
CBS News

Most of these articles come in the last few days. So the issue is not being ignored by the media.

The same defense used by Trump supporters can be used in Biden's case. This happened more than 26 years ago. Why bring it up now with no evidence?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women