Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2017, 07:46 AM   #541
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Somebody starts telling the truth and you want the tread closed!!??

Ha ha! He's already run out of the derogatory names for Democrats (although I have not seen "snowflake", I must have missed it). He has nothing left to add. Certainly not any facts or thoughtful, meaningful conversation.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #542
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Somebody starts telling the truth and you want the tread closed!!??

Well, hells bells, Mister Hog...let's get on the horn and call Firestone or Goodyear, huh? I'm sure those fine folks can get that tread issue of yours handled up on in short order, dontcha think? (it's called Spellcheck, btw...it can be incredibly helpful at times...)

Anyways....it was a joke (ie: Closing the Thread), Tex. It goes under the column of "making light of hyper-serious banter and what-not". Seriously though....everyone's having way too much fun with this subject to close it down anytime soon.

I know it can be tuff at times...but try to keep up, k?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:15 AM   #543
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

It appears that it will only happen if Democrats win back both houses. The guy still owns properties in other countries and is being paid by them. He has conflicts of interests coming out his ears.

The Republicans are turning a blind eye to this for some reason.

The blind trust isn't a constitutional requirement. However it is a requirement that anyou official not receive payments from foreign governments.

If he does not liquidate his foreign holdings, he cannot be president.

How can you expect him to put American interests above his of they don't coincide.

China treated as a currency manipulator? That never happened and a week or two into his term, China grants approval for Trump on some property in China.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:40 PM   #544
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
CB I'm curious what has DJT done so far to make America Great?

When I "punched my ticket" last November (more of a vote AGAINST one candidate vs FOR the other) my vote was based on what values the next SC appointee (and perhaps two more...perhaps?) would bring to the bench. In order for outcome #2 (Gorsuch) to occur outcome #1 (DJT winning) had to happen. Based on those two outcomes, I'm satisfied with both.

The approval of Neil Gorsuch (and not another SCJ by another Clinton) has already helped lay the groundwork for a more-than-successful first term for Mr Trump (3 yrs, 8 months until he takes the oath for term number two btw).

Now does the appointing of Gorsuch alone Make America Great Again? Prolly not...but who really knows? Time will tell the tale, I suppose. But let's be real...that slogan is nothing more than a buncha empty words if a number of other factors (Trump policies) don't come together during his first term. Again...only time will tell.

And over those next 44 months I'm sure we'll all hear plenty about what a complete and total failure he is. I'm also sure plenty of you have already given him a Failing Grade for Year Two (lol). So be it...I'm prepared to hear the chirping from the left...I don't care. That said, if Ginsburg steps down (or dies) anytime soon, I'm well within my rights to say I'm already celebrating an incredibly successful presidency. Back to my original point (Election Day)...expectations for Americans was pretty damned low no matter who was popping the Dom Perignon that evening.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:49 AM   #545
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1059445056]
The approval of Neil Gorsuch (and not another SCJ by another Clinton) has already helped lay the groundwork for a more-than-successful first term for Mr Trump (3 yrs, 8 months until he takes the oath for term number two btw).

QUOTE]

The SCJ picks dont bother me as much as they used to. The country overall is moving to the left. I just dont want them to move to far left. Gorsuck is a typical " stick up his ass hateful Republican". The Republicans got one of thier own for sure. This was Obamas pick. Cheaters never win. I dont see Gorsuck or any other far right SCJ outlasting public opinion.

An example of public opinion dictating public policy is cell phones. You see people all over the roads texting, emailing, calling and everything but driving. I literraly think its a bigger problem than drunk driving. EVERDAY I see people all over the road texting. I dont see drunk driving everywhere. ( Yes I know I cant prove that, Im simply making a point). There are just to many people doing it to make it "illegal"

Same thing with the direction of the country, ( including Hilary winning the popular vote), despite being a horrible candadite

Republicans will have to change the hate retoric or go away. It really is that simple. They will become a fringe group while the rest of the country moves forward
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:59 AM   #546
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...log/index.html
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:29 AM   #547
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

Right now the Trump supporter on welfare, with no job, government aided healtcare, struggling week to week, doesnt care. They really think Trump is getting them all jobs, healtcare, etc

When the tummy is growling, the baby is sick and rent is due they wont like thier billionaire King living high on the hog while they are living with the Hogs. Especially how in your face he is about it

Corporate tax relief is whats ailing the USA. Lmao, lol, lmao. Please hurry and get rid of the Estate tax also.

Mr Trump what does your tax return look like?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:45 PM   #548
Moranite
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Hmmm some interesting developments today Hmmm
Comey gets fired. Okay, not a lot of people liked him anyways, but it doesnt look good when you get rid of the man that's heading an investigation in you.

But wait, what's this?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politi...sia/index.html

A grand jury issues subpoenas hours before Comey got fired?

Hmmm. What a strange and coincidental series of events. Regardless if you agree with his political positions are not, I think at this point Trump getting out of this without any sort of trouble ( impeachment ) or otherwise would be difficult.
Moranite is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:52 PM   #549
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Looks like the big dawg is doing all the " impeaching "
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:36 AM   #550
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Looks like the big dawg is doing all the " impeaching "
Ill give dip shit credit. He does have balls. Most idiots do
Old 05-10-2017, 07:29 AM   #551
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moranite View Post
But wait, what's this?
It's called "Draining the Swamp", sir. No place for "the incompetents" in this government to run anymore. The Boss is doing what he promised us he'd do.
Comey shoulda been dismissed months ago. Under his leadership, the FBI has been a rudderless ship. No head of the FBI has ever been in the limelight more than Comey has (and he seemed to relish that so-called fame / attention...check it out). He is / was incompetent and it was long overdue he be sent packing.
Anyways, his termination is a good thing and is just one more component in rebuilding our country....one more brick in the wall (no, not that wall) in the arduous process of Making America Great Again.

(uh oh....Sen Ed Markey is on CNN and he's talking again. ugh Unbelievable.....I've never seen a spineless organism wear a suit & tie before and yet...there it is. Science is amazing, huh?)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #552
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

He fired him AFTER the recommending from the DOJ , That's what real bosses do just saying (side note ) You would think the libtarts and media would be happy - because he's the reason Billary lost LMAO!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #553
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I doubt the health care and tax reform bill will pass congress. Shit is to ridiculous to even be approve. But i could be wrong Trump did win which was unexpected.

The people that will suffer the most is the middle class and poor. I assume everyone here is wealthy enough to not give a shit if any of these bill pass. Since we are blowing 200-400 a week on whores.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #554
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
I assume everyone here is wealthy enough to not give a shit...since we are blowing 200-400 a week on whores.
Speak for yourself. Big Hitters like Grean and Mystic have been reportedly (by CNN, sources say) dropping a couple grand per week each on Icky's Finest... Who sez money can't buy ya love, huh?
Old 05-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #555
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Speak for yourself. Big Hitters like Grean and Mystic have been reportedly (by CNN, sources say) dropping a couple grand per week each on Icky's Finest... Who sez money can't buy ya love, huh?
CB, I love you brother!. Not quite at that high roller status, but have spent 6 figures + on the professional ladies. Like I said in earlier post I damn near died for 3rd time, and couldnt beliveve how much I was leaving on the table Why not pussy and church, what a combo

CB sometimes I wonder, are you really a hardcore Trump supporter. I know youve mentioned your distaste for Hillary. Do you really think Trump is draining the swamp? Thats hes a good leader?

I think the guy is a crook and just out for personal gain

Firing Comey sure looks like an attempt to shut this Russian thing down

I just dont get the fucker

When I had my lawsuit against him( I won), in the 80s, hes still the same guy he was then

What has he done, ( other than Gorsuck) that has been so great for the GOP? or America

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women