Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #541
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I can't believe you want to censure me - everybody has a right to free speech. Isn't that one of the things your party is all about? Oh wait - free speech is only for people who agree with your view point. Got it.
Do you mean “censor”? Because “censure” is a parliamentary process. Also, this is a private internet message board, not controlled by the US government, so your First Amendment free speech rights (or indeed, any rights set forth in the US Constitution) aren’t guaranteed here. Always happy to help educate you on the things you seem so passionate about!
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #542
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hahaha what's the point of this video? ... We don't rock with him.
Then rock to the vids in my last two posts, millsy. They're all down with the anthem.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 06:53 PM   #543
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I got side tracked again but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Veteran's Day and to those who are in the service or have served I thank you. Xoxo
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 06:19 AM   #544
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But you can play the victim or do something to better your community instead of grandstanding and pissing off veterans and their families.
The main point to be made is that the protesters are not protesting for themselves. They are making in the millions of dollars per year. They are protesting for the others who ARE victims of racism. As I've said before, Colin Kaepernick has donated $1 million of his own money and countless hours to helping others less fortunate than himself. I'd be willing to bet that the other protesters are also helping in their communities with dollars and time.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:32 AM   #545
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Ahh the hits keep coming:

We have Trump overseas calling leaders of our IA's hacks. One of which is a veteran (great respect he has for those vets, unlike those guys kneeling). But he then says he doesn't believe those hacks, he believes... you guessed it. He believes Putin. It's funny. Everyone in intelligence community (Republican/Democrat) have agreed that Russia interfered in our election. Yet Trump keeps saying well Putin said he didn't and I trust him.
Still lying, I see. The Boston Herald saw it differently...

"A transcript of the president’s remarks — made during a huddle with the press aboard Air Force One — reveal exactly how some media members twisted his words around while replying to a question about whether he brought up the issue of election meddling when he met with Putin.

“Every time he sees me he says ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Trump replied, adding, “I think he is very insulted by it ... which is not a good thing for our country.”

In fact, when he was asked point blank, “Do you believe him?” Trump responded, “Well, look, I can’t stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you.”

But you didn’t hear that on most of the news networks. You got intentionally deceptive headlines that would support the talking point that the president trusts Putin, an authoritarian strongman, more than U.S. intelligence agencies."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...eving_putin_on

You and the lamestream media just keep making fools of yourselves. I'll just keep LMAO at you.

Time to grow the fuck up, dude.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #546
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That’s an editorial, not a news story.

And the Boston Herald is a major part of the so-called “lamestream media”. Funny how y’all only disagree with them when they say stuff you don’t agree with, which is mostly, because reality has a well-known liberal bias.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:45 AM   #547
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

"A transcript of the president’s remarks — made during a huddle with the press aboard Air Force One — reveal exactly how some media members twisted his words around while replying to a question about whether he brought up the issue of election meddling when he met with Putin.

“Every time he sees me he says ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Trump replied, adding, “I think he is very insulted by it ... which is not a good thing for our country.”

In fact, when he was asked point blank, “Do you believe him?” Trump responded, “Well, look, I can’t stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you.”

But you didn’t hear that on most of the news networks. You got intentionally deceptive headlines that would support the talking point that the president trusts Putin, an authoritarian strongman, more than U.S. intelligence agencies."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...eving_putin_on

You and the lamestream media just keep making fools of yourselves. I'll just keep LMAO at you.

Time to grow the fuck up, dude.

Hahahaha right I'm lying:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...olitical-hacks

He did call them hacks. He still refuses to say that Russia interfered in the election, even in the video he didn't say it. He says well Putin said they didn't and I want to work with him on other things. Blah blah blah. He never says they did because it makes him look like he had help. And his fragile ego can't stand that.

I'm a grown up living in the real world. You're an ignorant, racist living in some alternative universe where Trump has 60% approval ratings, isn't weak on Russia, isn't being investigated and is actually getting things done. That world doesn't exist.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #548
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He still refuses to say that Russia interfered in the election... He never says they did because it makes him look like he had help...
Yeah millsy, here are some of those facebook ads that Pooty-Poot ran to "help" Trumpy, lol:

Old 11-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #549
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're an ignorant, racist living in some alternative universe where Trump... isn't weak on Russia...

Er... who did you say is in some alternative universe, millsy? Who's weak on Russia?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #550
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Boom - there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Er... who did you say is in some alternative universe, millsy? Who's weak on Russia?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #551
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know he's laughing all the time.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #552
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know he's laughing all the time.
Yeah, he has dementia. SAD.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #553
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
Yeah, he has dementia. SAD.

Seems to be a lot of that going around...

Old 11-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #554
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Seems to be a lot of that going around...
She’s terrible, but unlike your orange boyfriend, she’s not the POTUS.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #555
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Out of curiosity I checked in on the Cowboys/Falcons and the Texans/Rams games. No matter how they try to narrow the camera angles they just can't hide the fact that there are a lot of buttless seats in those stadiums. Not just in the end zones either (although those are practically empty in LA). The "good" down close stands are barely over 50%, if that much, from what I can see behind Troy Aikman in the booth for FOX. A sea of red and it ain't shirts! It's seats.

Oh, well. I've got more painting to do. (CLICK)

gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women