Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161069
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #526
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Anyone who says that the NFL ratings are down because of the kneeling and that alone, that person is full of shit. It's impossible to know who's boycotting and why. I've said it before, there are people who are boycotting because the treatment of Kaepernick, there are tons of business articles talking about the impact of overexposure and the impact of streaming on the ratings. But dumbass people will ignore all of that and say nope it's because they took a knee. That's the line for all the people watching football. Not when the players were on camera hitting their wife, not when we found out how concussions where impacting players, not when players are accused of sexual assault. No of that led to low ratings. But kneeling does? Please. It's a combination of things that have ratings lower and the two main ones are streaming and overexposure. The other things would bring small dips in ratings.
I grew up in the north. At that time, blacks in most of the south could not go to the same schools as whites, eat at the same restaurants, sleep in the same hotels, drink from the same water fountains, use the same restroom facilities, etc. And in the north there were also prejudices against blacks, though not as blatant. Blacks did not live in my neighborhood. They were not allowed to belong to our private swim club. They were banned from private golf courses. etc.

Today, thankfully, such racism rarely exists, although I'm sure some whites would prefer the "good old days". But racism most certainly still exists today so when blacks protest against the racism that still does exist, I am not going to say they are wrong in what they do and how they do it. They are hurting no one and if you believe what the protestors say, they do not mean disrespect to the flag or the national anthem.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #527
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I grew up in the north. At that time, blacks in most of the south could not go to the same schools as whites, eat at the same restaurants, sleep in the same hotels, drink from the same water fountains, use the same restroom facilities, etc. And in the north there were also prejudices against blacks, though not as blatant. Blacks did not live in my neighborhood. They were not allowed to belong to our private swim club. They were banned from private golf courses. etc.

Today, thankfully, such racism rarely exists, although I'm sure some whites would prefer the "good old days". But racism most certainly still exists today so when blacks protest against the racism that still does exist, I am not going to say they are wrong in what they do and how they do it. They are hurting no one and if you believe what the protestors say, they do not mean disrespect to the flag or the national anthem.
Exactly. And furthermore, if you believe that African Americans are facing injustices in the ways that the players are talking about.. even if you perceive disrespect of the flag (even though they routinely said it's not) you should be able to sit that aside and protest/boycott the unfair treatment of Americans in this country.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:52 AM   #528
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Ahh the hits keep coming:

We have Trump overseas calling leaders of our IA's hacks. One of which is a veteran (great respect he has for those vets, unlike those guys kneeling). But he then says he doesn't believe those hacks, he believes... you guessed it. He believes Putin. It's funny. Everyone in intelligence community (Republican/Democrat) have agreed that Russia interfered in our election. Yet Trump keeps saying well Putin said he didn't and I trust him. Guys I don't think he will ever say anything bad about the trustworthy man who kills people who disagrees with him.

The we have the hypocrisy of the Republican Party coming out again. Remember when women came out with allegations against "mega donor" Harvey Weinstein. The Republicans were asking why Dems weren't coming out against him faster? The Democrats actually came out against him as soon as it broke and they denounced him. Well Roy Moore has women come out with allegations against him and.. surprise the Republicans have well we need to wait and see response. Or you hear defenses of Fake News. Well all they did was kiss. You know Mary was a teen when she was with Joseph. This guy said that he never had relations with an underage person without their parents consent. And that "it would not have been my customary behavior", that he doesn't generally remember dating teenage girls. Notice he never says he didn't do it. Why aren't Republicans all out against him?
Old 11-11-2017, 10:59 AM   #529
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Blacks were also slaves for hundreds of years. Hung from trees, their churches were burned and women raped. They had police dogs sic on them and shot with high pressure water hoses that you use to put out fires.

The definition of Anthem: a rousing or uplifting song identified with a particular group, body, or cause. a solemn patriotic song officially adopted by a country as an expression of national identity.

The reality is the Anthem is for White America. I don't know why any black person would want to stand for the Anthem.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #530
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Exactly. And furthermore, if you believe that African Americans are facing injustices in the ways that the players are talking about.. even if you perceive disrespect of the flag (even though they routinely said it's not) you should be able to sit that aside and protest/boycott the unfair treatment of Americans in this country.
You know that will never happen. The problem is White America have selective Amnesia and want African Americans to forget our past. That Anthem is just a reminder of how fucked up life was for African Americans.

I like Nick Cannon's - Stand For What

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui5fDxPronk
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #531
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well,I know some black people who respect the flag. They were or currently are serving in the military.
In fact,I'm at my mom's house and she lives in a neighborhood of about 40 houses and every year for the last 15 years a veteran,who is black, plants a little flag in front of everyones front yard. He leaves it there over the weekend and then comes back and picks it up Sunday night. I thank him every year from his service. He and his family do not play the victim card. Yes, the things you mentioned happened. And racism is here in America. But you can play the victim or do something to better your community instead of grandstanding and pissing off veterans and their families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Blacks
were also slaves for hundreds of years. Hung from trees, their churches were burned and women raped. They had police dogs sic on them and shot with high pressure water hoses that you use to put out fires.

The definition of Anthem: a rousing or uplifting song identified with a particular group, body, or cause. a solemn patriotic song officially adopted by a country as an expression of national identity.

The reality is the Anthem is for White America. I don't know why any black person would want to stand for the Anthem.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #532
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

A group of US military veterans saluting the flag.

Oh, I should also mention, they were deported under the Obama administration for commiting felonies.

Your move, Trump lovers.
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #533
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well,I know some black people who respect the flag. They were or currently are serving in the military.
In fact,I'm at my mom's house and she lives in a neighborhood of about 40 houses and every year for the last 15 years a veteran,who is black, plants a little flag in front of everyones front yard. He leaves it there over the weekend and then comes back and picks it up Sunday night. I thank him every year from his service. He and his family do not play the victim card. Yes, the things you mentioned happened. And racism is here in America. But you can play the victim or do something to better your community instead of grandstanding and pissing off veterans and their families.

You know some black people who respect the flag? Are black people suppose to be less patriotic than others? It's probably the same percentage as white people who respect the flag. Thanks for the "some" though. My parents keep a flag in their front yard. We have the flag given to use the day my grandfather died. We go to visit his grave in a veteran's cemetery in Dallas. My brother served, as did many of my cousins. My cousin is still in the navy. To say "some black people" is very disrespectful and insulting. But you are right, African Americans are victims to unjust treatment. Yet we aren't treated like victims. Hell you just said victim card, do you tell a sexual assault victim to stop playing the victim card? No. So why do you feel the need to tell African Americans suffering wrongs that they face simply because they were born black to stop playing the victim card? Black people can't stop racism alone. If that were possible don't you think we would have done it by now? You think we want to be treated like lesser? You think we want it be that a black person with a college degree earns less than a white person who drops out? No. We don't want to be shot for looking threatening. But it seems people like you only see us as people crying for help. You don't seem to want to say what can I do to end this, it's why aren't y'all doing more? We can't change the minds of people who look like you without your help. That's what we ask.

Oh and funny you say that they should get out and do something. Plenty of athletes and non athletes are out in the communities trying to do something. It's not their lack of trying that keeps this happening, it's people like you who want to blame them, who aren't in the communities and want to comment about them without knowledge that allow this injustice to continue.

And again with you pretending to be the voice of all vets. You really should write some vets or the vets you know. You aren't speaking for all vets because there are plenty who support what's going on with the NFL players. And I'm the family of a vet and I'm not pissed off so you don't speak for me or my family. So please stop posting like you do.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:26 PM   #534
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Quote:
That Anthem is just a reminder of how fucked up life was for African Americans.
Looks like Jimi never got the memo, prettygurl...

Neither did Whitney...

Neither did Beyonce...

Neither did Jennifer...

Neither did Aretha...

Neither did Patti...

Neither did Marvin...

Neither did Alicia...

Neither did Luther...

Neither did Natalie...

Neither did Diana...

Neither did Donna...

Neither did Chaka...

Neither did Al...

Neither did Queen Latifah...

Neither did the Temps...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:50 PM   #535
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can't believe you want to censure me - everybody has a right to free speech. Isn't that one of the things your party is all about? Oh wait - free speech is only for people who agree with your view point. Got it.

Quote:
You know some black people who respect the flag? Are black people suppose to be less patriotic than others? It's probably the same percentage as white people who respect the flag. Thanks for the "some" though. My parents keep a flag in their front yard. We have the flag given to use the day my grandfather died. We go to visit his grave in a veteran's cemetery in Dallas. My brother served, as did many of my cousins. My cousin is still in the navy. To say "some black people" is very disrespectful and insulting. But you are right, African Americans are victims to unjust treatment. Yet we aren't treated like victims. Hell you just said victim card, do you tell a sexual assault victim to stop playing the victim card? No. So why do you feel the need to tell African Americans suffering wrongs that they face simply because they were born black to stop playing the victim card? Black people can't stop racism alone. If that were possible don't you think we would have done it by now? You think we want to be treated like lesser? You think we want it be that a black person with a college degree earns less than a white person who drops out? No. We don't want to be shot for looking threatening. But it seems people like you only see us as people crying for help. You don't seem to want to say what can I do to end this, it's why aren't y'all doing more? We can't change the minds of people who look like you without your help. That's what we ask.

Oh and funny you say that they should get out and do something. Plenty of athletes and non athletes are out in the communities trying to do something. It's not their lack of trying that keeps this happening, it's people like you who want to blame them, who aren't in the communities and want to comment about them without knowledge that allow this injustice to continue.

And again with you pretending to be the voice of all vets. You really should write some vets or the vets you know. You aren't speaking for all vets because there are plenty who support what's going on with the NFL players. And I'm the family of a vet and I'm not pissed off so you don't speak for me or my family. So please stop posting like you do.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #536
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And I'm not speaking for all vets just as you are not speaking for all blacks.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #537
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://youtu.be/oIXGpScZ0Cg - forgot to post this up there.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:33 PM   #538
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Prettygurl Hates the Anthem, Part 2

Hey, I'm not done with you yet, prettygurl!

Looks like Destiny's Child (Kelly + Michelle + Beyonce again) didn't get your memo either...

Neither did John:

Neither did Ariana:

Since I'm sure you appreciate good harmony, prettygurl, both in your music as well as in your politics, let's wind things up with TruSol:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #539
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't believe you want to censure me - everybody has a right to free speech. Isn't that one of the things your party is all about? Oh wait - free speech is only for people who agree with your view point. Got it.

When did I try to censure you? When I said stop saying vets like you speak for all of them? If so that's no censuring. That's saying you are pretending to be the mouth for people I know and you don't know shit about how they feel. And no I've never said I speak for all African Americans. I do know what a majority of us feel and think though. See I am African American, I have the experience of that. I know the struggles that I've faced and people like me. You aren't a vet but you pretend to be the spokeswoman on this board for them. I guarantee you that what 90% or more African Americans share my view point. You can't say the same with yours when you speak about the vets. Yet you never say some, ones I know or anything to prevent blanket statements. It's annoying because you are saying this like there aren't vets who agree with the protests or there aren't black vets who know the issues we are talking about.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:54 PM   #540
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://youtu.be/oIXGpScZ0Cg - forgot to post this up there.
Hahaha what's the point of this video? He has two African Americans who support him? We don't rock with him. The votes showed that. And his policies are actively against us so we will never rock with him. So this video means nothing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women