Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35465
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #526
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your statement was counter factual and lie, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Prove it or suck my dick
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:57 AM   #527
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Prove it or suck my dick
Chief of Staff General of the Army Marshall and President Truman's remarks advocating that the bombs were necessary have already been posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, as were those of nuclear physicists Oppenheimer, Fermi, Compton, and Lawrence; plus, those of individual soldiers and marines. Go stick your dick in a light socket, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, the electroshock therapy might unscramble your Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded brain.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 10:03 AM   #528
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Chief of Staff General of the Army Marshall and President Truman's remarks advocating that the bombs were necessary have already been posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, as were those of nuclear physicists Oppenheimer, Fermi, Compton, and Lawrence; plus, those of individual soldiers and marines. Go stick your dick in a light socket, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, the electroshock therapy might unscramble your Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded brain.
I JUST posted remarks to the contrary, if you even read it.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:49 AM   #529
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck his poll and fuck your bullshit. Here's Truman AND Eisenhower both quoted as saying we didn't need to drop them because Japan was already going to surrender. As well as the Joint Chief and McArthur. But I guess those guys really didn't know anything compared to you shitsippers who've got it all figured out. Read it and weep, sucker.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ambitions.html
That is an excellent source. I had so many quotes and references all scattered around and I was too lazy to post each one of them. It was actually less laziness and more the fact that the audience collectively has only one brain cell and therefore wont be able to understand what was said. Exactly what happened to you. Good job though anyway
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 11:52 AM   #530
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That is an excellent source............

Of bullshit.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #531
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
That is an excellent source............

Of bullshit.
And the retard, with over 800 posts, shows once again that he is too stupid to use the simple quote function.
He also shows that he is incapable of uttering a single coherent sentence longer than three words.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #532
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
10 Dumbest states are dominated by Republicans. Coincidence? I don't think so

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/...publicans.html
It has to be a coincidence. How else do you explain the extremely high intellect we have found in these forums?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #533
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I JUST posted remarks to the contrary, if you even read it.
There's nothing in your article about President Truman or General Marshall believing the bomb was unnecessary, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. "Dugout" Doug's post-war relationship with Truman is well documented, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, his remarks regarding Truman should be taken with a grain of salt. Further, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, it should be remembered that "Dugout" Doug was the one who wanted to use nuclear weapons against the North Koreans and create a nuclear "no man's land" in CHINA! It also should be remembered how General Curtis LeMay was one those air power advocates seeking to advance his agenda for making the Air Force a separate military branch -- and that he preached that air power alone could have won WWII without the Army, Navy and Marines and that the Normandy invasion was "unnecessary", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
"Neither for that matter, did I agree with the decision to invade Europe. I believed that once we had the complete upper hand in the air we could have waited for an inevitable German collapse." Gen Curtis LeMay, Commander the Eighth Air Force in England.

Quote:
On 9 December MacArthur said that he wanted commander's discretion to use atomic weapons in the Korean theatre. On 24 December he submitted "a list of retardation targets" for which he required 26 atomic bombs. He also wanted four to drop on the "invasion forces" and four more for "critical concentrations of enemy air power."In interviews published posthumously, MacArthur said he had a plan that would have won the war in 10 days: "I would have dropped 30 or so atomic bombs . . . strung across the neck of Manchuria." Then he would have introduced half a million Chinese Nationalist troops at the Yalu and then "spread behind us -- from the Sea of Japan to the Yellow Sea -- a belt of radioactive cobalt . . . it has an active life of between 60 and 120 years. For at least 60 years there could have been no land invasion of Korea from the North." He was certain that the Russians would have done nothing about this extreme strategy: "My plan was a cinch." - See more at: http://historynewsnetwork.org/articl....rgV8L6EP.dpuf

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That is an excellent source. I had so many quotes and references all scattered around and I was too lazy to post each one of them. It was actually less laziness and more the fact that the audience collectively has only one brain cell and therefore wont be able to understand what was said. Exactly what happened to you. Good job though anyway
You're a liar backing a liar, shamman; the article doesn't say what the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion claims it says.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #534
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
And the retard, with over 800 posts, shows once again that he is too stupid to use the simple quote function.
He also shows that he is incapable of uttering a single coherent sentence longer than three words.

I use what I want, when I want.
I do not need the authority of a maggot like you to do as I please. Now take that and your 800 post count and shove it all up your pinko commie ass !
Old 02-28-2015, 06:42 PM   #535
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I use what I want, when I want.
I do not need the authority of a maggot like you to do as I please. Now take that and your 800 post count and shove it all up your pinko commie ass !
Why don't you guys just secede? You don't like America and you think you can do better so just gtfo
Old 02-28-2015, 06:55 PM   #536
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you guys just secede? You don't like America and you think you can do better so just gtfo

Why dont you mind your own business ?
We don't like America ?
How in the hell do you pretend to know what we like ?
What we don't like is cheesy little vermin like you willing to roll over and pussy out on freedom. We dont like the way you and others are willing to go belly up and swallow the bullshit being fed to you. Other than that we like pussies like you just fine.
Now you know UnderCunt !
Old 02-28-2015, 07:09 PM   #537
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Mind my own business? Like you mind yours? How do I know what you like? I read your posts.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:56 PM   #538
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mind my own business? Like you mind yours? How do I know what you like? I read your posts.
I just have to you a question

you say you are in your twenty's? wtf is a twenty year old doing on a "hooker board"?
when I was your age, pussy was free

but given you are from Arkansas, you are probably the child of your forbidden topic

is this what you look like and your posting is for sure the product of inbreeding
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:05 PM   #539
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I just have to you a question

you say you are in your twenty's? wtf is a twenty year old doing on a "hooker board"?
when I was your age, pussy was free

but given you are from Arkansas, you are probably the child of your forbidden topic

is this what you look like and your posting is for sure the product of inbreeding
When did I ever say I was in my twenties? Never said that.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #540
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
When a man tells me to GTFO of the USA and that I dont love it, then no it is not your business and you are way out of your place in doing so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women