Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-11-2017, 12:35 PM   #526
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Lusty, you truly don't have a leg to stand on. Vietnam war, enough said about your manners.
Huh??? Are you ok? What does the Vietnam war have to do with any of this?

As far as my manners are concerned, I know how to respectfully disagree with people. Shouting down others tells the world more about the rudeness and fascist intolerance of the shouter than anything else.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #527
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwww,hell no. Not the gas again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Would somebody shoot the Son of a Bitch already. And then lock all of the Asshat's in at one of his meaningless rallies and then throw a bunch of Mustard Gas on them. The world would be a much better place if someone did do that. It won't be me, but someone should.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:15 PM   #528
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lusty, LEARN how to read and to how to open a link.I said that college graduates are idealistic for any country. For them to use a voice shapes our society. A great example of "boos" is the Vietnam war demonstrations. Get a clue and or brain. Either choice would be benefit you.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #529
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Lusty, LEARN how to read and to how to open a link. I said that college graduates are idealistic for any country. For them to use a voice shapes our society. A great example of "boos" is the Vietnam war demonstrations. Get a clue and or brain. Either choice would be (sic) benefit you.
You went back and edited your post to add a link AFTER you saw my reply.

Look, I am all in favor of youthful idealism. And I would never deny any American the right to speak or demonstrate peacefully for/against a war or a candidate or a policy. You obviously haven't thought this through. Do you think it's ok for me to shout you down if you are speaking at a public demonstration or other event?

The framers who drafted our Constitution and elevated FREEDOM OF SPEECH as the First Amendment listed in the Bill or Rights expected us to be mature enough to allow all viewpoints to be heard, and NOT to be so insecure and intolerant that we shout down views we don't like. It's sad that I even have to explain this to you.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #530
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lusty, again you have no leg to stand on. You can't edit a post after someone has posted after you. DUH!! Now get a clue or a brain.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:09 PM   #531
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Lusty, again you have no leg to stand on. You can't edit a post after someone has posted after you. DUH!! Now get a clue or a brain.
You're wrong. Anytime you post, you have a 60-minute window to go back and edit or change your post. You posted at 2:07pm. I replied 28 minutes later. That left you 32 minutes to go back and add your link, which is what happened.

Why lie about something so petty anyway? Is it because you want to avoid answering my question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Do you think it's ok for me to shout you down if you are speaking at a public demonstration or other event?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #532
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mods, can you edit a post after 60 mins even after a person has posted or can you only edit a post before someone posts after you. Either way I never saw or read your post lusty. Btw,you are being the petty one.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #533
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Mods, can you edit a post after 60 mins even after a person has posted or can you only edit a post before someone posts after you. Either way I never saw or read your post lusty. Btw, you are being the petty one.
If it's so petty to you, why ask the mods? You can go back and edit anything you post on eccie within 60 minutes, not after 60 mins, regardless of whether anyone has replied to it.

There was no link in your original post when I replied to it. I mention this not to be petty, but because you snidely told me "LEARN how to read and to (sic) how to open a link".
Old 05-11-2017, 03:14 PM   #534
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm getting feedback that the 60 mins edit is true. I am wrong on that. This fact I truly did not know. It is however a true fact that I didn't see or have any knowledge of lusty post because its on a different page. So by some fluke I didn't see his response. I was wrong and I apologize for that.

All that set aside lusty you are missing the point that's it's not rude or bad behavior for those college graduates to "boo". The loudest one that's shutting down others ideas, voice,and opinions is yours . You have become your own words.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #535
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again lusty, you do need to LEARN how to read and open a link. Manners would big a help too.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:23 PM   #536
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is the rise of a dictatorship. A fast spreading virus on our nation.

If you weren't shitting yourself before, you should be now.
As long as it is a right wing dictatorship, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Make love not revolution my brothers...
Old 05-11-2017, 03:25 PM   #537
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Another voice here. While "booing" may not be respectful, it IS a display of disrespect and certainly an viable alternative to rioting. Ms Voss was not wanted by the student body, but was chosen by the upper commandos that run that institution.
I think she's lucky she wasn't "egged". She displays no knowledge of the job that mr. trump gave her, and certainly has nothing common with the group she was addressing.. Black college students and Billionaire White women just don't mix since there's nothing Ms Voss could bring to the table that was relevant to the common group.

It's kinda surprising her handlers didn't advise her to turn down the speaking engagement.
Personally, the formality of the graduation was never important enough for me to care about .. and the staff DID offer to mail the diplomas.. I noticed that many in the crowd turned their backs on the speaker, which should have been a message to the staff that they made a major mistake by having Voss there at all.
The graduates had every right to show their opinion of the speaker, they earned that right by working their way through an institution OF HIGHER LEARNING. At least it was a non violent demonstration of their feelings.
It's not like Voss wasn't notified that she wasn't welcome by the students, why do you think that she now has her own SECURITY DETAIL, (the first ever for someone in her position). There's something to mull over.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #538
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm getting feedback that the 60 mins edit is true. I am wrong on that. This fact I truly did not know. It is however a true fact that I didn't see or have any knowledge of lusty post because its on a different page. So by some fluke I didn't see his response. I was wrong and I apologize for that.
Ok thanks. We can drop it then.

Quote:
All that set aside lusty you are missing the point that's (sic) it's not rude or bad behavior for those college graduates to "boo". The loudest one that's shutting down others (sic) ideas, voice, and opinions is yours. You have become your own words.
Unless the speaker said something shockingly offensive or way over the top, I can't justify booing, let alone shouting so loudly that others cannot hear the speaker. Booing is not just rude and boorish, it's an extremely inarticulate form of expression that doesn't persuade or refute an argument.

I don't have a problem if students want to stand up and turn their backs or walk out on the speaker. That doesn't stop others from hearing the speech.

And I have never shut down anyone's opinions here. I may have countered or rebutted them. That's called critical thinking, not censorship. Since I am not a mod, I couldn't shut anyone down even if I wanted to. I believe in the free marketplace of ideas.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:11 PM   #539
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=lustylad;1059496081
I don't have a problem if students want to stand up and turn their backs or walk out on the speaker. That doesn't stop others from hearing the speech.

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with that. One person's rights may end when they negatively impact another person's rights. I have the right to walk down the street madly swinging my arms. But that right ends when another person comes within striking range of my arms.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:14 AM   #540
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I'm going to do a little research. At 7:30am I'm going to watch CNN news until 8am. I will write down every time they say - this fact- and write down what that fact was. From 8am-8:30am I will watch FOX channel and write down the something . Ir doesnt matter if the fact is true or not. It only matters how many times a fact was said.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women