Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37096
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #5326
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Not sure who you are talking too Skyblaster, but yes unfortunately I am a Texans fan. Been a season ticket holder since football returned to Houston. I am also a huge college football fan and huge nfl fan in general. You are right our D was pretty shitty last year. No Cushing and a SHITTY secondary particularly at safety. I am saying our division is very winnable because it is very weak. We have a roster sprinkled with fuckung studs, JJ, Cush, #80, Duane Brown and the baby maker Foster. If we can get Hopkins, Mercilus, Reed, and Clowney to step up as well as a few O linemen we have a chance and I think a very good chance to win the division. New coach who shows signs that he might be very good also makes me upbeat about the season. Fuck all the haters!! With mother fucking JJ Watt leading the charge I will back these motherfuckers until we do indeed suck ass.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:03 PM   #5327
Satin
Valued Poster

Default That about sums it up....

I have to agree with all of that Daddio.....practice today was encouraging. I think AJ lifted everyone's spirits. I'm more concerned about our OL than anything.

People keep asking....why did AJ come back? Are you kidding me? I can tell you the 2 biggest reasons:

1. The dude makes $588,000 PER GAME!!! Would you give that up?
2. He was gonna get fined $30,000 PER GAME? Would you pay that?

I'm glad he's back but I won't be drafting him on my FF team!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:04 PM   #5328
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I may have over read this and most of the spotlight has been on Dre, but does anyone know the scoop on Kush? He had a broken fibula and a torn LCL damn near a year ago. Seems like he'd be ready for camp. Is this PUP shit precautionary, did he need another op or what? I hate to think this dude's career is FUBAR.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:07 AM   #5329
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Cushing not playing any preseason games to scared to take the risk
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #5330
BigLouie
Valued Poster

My concern is that the DBs and Safeties we sign in the of season are worse than the ones we had last year we are really short at nose. On going health issues with Nix is a great concern because having some one like him in the defense is very important.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #5331
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
We have a roster sprinkled with fuckung studs, JJ, Cush, #80, Duane Brown and the baby maker Foster. If we can get Hopkins, Mercilus, Reed, and Clowney to step up as well as a few O linemen we have a chance and I think a very good chance to win the division.
You sure have those rose colored glasses on today. Cushing has been just another injury prone LB that has slowed due to injuries. He is NOT what he use to be. Foster is about the same as he seem to be hurt each year. If you base the team's success on getting people to step up, especially people for whom there are questions, you had better get use to disappointment. I feel I am being more realistic about our current state.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #5332
Skyblaster99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have season tickets too .....glad your for the team ....me too
I'm just tired of all the hype, I am not buying Fitzmagic as a QB nor Case "I lose every game I start but its not my fault homer Kenuum" so then we have Ben Rothensburg wanna be left .........if I recall last year
We were a "Superbowl favorite" but our QB lost it and lost most of the early
Games so this year is better??? Not buying it ........sorry
Skyblaster99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #5333
Cheyenne Taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169114
My ECCIE Reviews

I am beyond ready for football! However I feel a bit out of place here in Houston, being a Cowboys fan and all. However I do know of an amazing group in Houston that gets together at different locations to watch Cowboys games every week. It's a blast!

My goal is to make it to an actual Cowboys game this year though.
Cheyenne Taylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:36 PM   #5334
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Fucking A, AJ is back only so he won't get clipped for 30k per day. Glad to see the texans didn't pussy out.

BL do your turd colored glasses see anybody else in our division with as many studs on the team as the Texans? Name them?

Another reason we will improve is Jay Prosch the Fullback from Auburn. He is a very good lead blocker so the baby maker should be able to see some holes other than the gold digger holes he has been seeing. Auburn led the nation in rushing partly because of this guy.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #5335
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I have to agree with all of that Daddio.....practice today was encouraging. I think AJ lifted everyone's spirits. I'm more concerned about our OL than anything.

People keep asking....why did AJ come back? Are you kidding me? I can tell you the 2 biggest reasons:

1. The dude makes $588,000 PER GAME!!! Would you give that up?
2. He was gonna get fined $30,000 PER GAME? Would you pay that?

I'm glad he's back but I won't be drafting him on my FF team!!!
Damn it's good to finally have some real football conversations. See y'all get to avoid the Windy City this upcoming season.

OL seems to be a concern everywhere. I just wanna keep J upright and see where he takes us. Go Bears............
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:00 PM   #5336
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Willy,as you already know,i am a cowboys fan(hello cheyenne),but i analyze all the teams,and CUSH is making great progress on his rehab. You can expect him to start week one,unlike cowboys linebacker SEAN LEE,who is out for the season. Texans are being cautious with him,as the COWBOYS are with romo ,in training camp,who had back surgery last year.You guys defense is in WAY better shape than ours,but we will score points. Except for the colts,Texans have a great shot at wild-card if fitzpatrick plays like he did in buffalo,when he got that big contract,and keeps turnovers to a minimum.
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #5337
Satin
Valued Poster

LP, welcome to the thread man! I think your Bears are in good shape this year. You guys have the best WR tandem in the league.....

Come on BL, why are you so pessimistic man? Just because we have a shitty OL, a QB ranked dead last in the league, a RB that is already hurt and getting skank hoes pregnant, a nose guard & best LB still hurt, a #1 pick suffering from a sports hernia, and a rookie head coach; that doesn't mean we should be so negative! Right ?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:50 AM   #5338
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
LP, welcome to the thread man! I think your Bears are in good shape this year. You guys have the best WR tandem in the league.....

Come on BL, why are you so pessimistic man? Just because we have a shitty OL, a QB ranked dead last in the league, a RB that is already hurt and getting skank hoes pregnant, a nose guard & best LB still hurt, a #1 pick suffering from a sports hernia, and a rookie head coach; that doesn't mean we should be so negative! Right ?
Hey 'bro just being honest in my assessment. Look at it this way. I expect them to go 6-10 at best. If they do better and go 8-8 then I'll be happy. Everyone who expects them to go 10-6 and win the division, if they 8-8 would be severely disappointed. So what would you rather be, happy at the season or disappointed?
Old 07-28-2014, 06:40 AM   #5339
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Hey 'bro just being honest in my assessment. Look at it this way. I expect them to go 6-10 at best. If they do better and go 8-8 then I'll be happy. Everyone who expects them to go 10-6 and win the division, if they 8-8 would be severely disappointed. So what would you rather be, happy at the season or disappointed?
BL, I expect the Bears to go 16-0 every yr. I'm normally disappointed by week 3 of the season.
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #5340
69Mustang
Gaining Momentum

Anybody who thinks this Texans team is gonna go 10-6 is delusional. 8-8 is even out of the question. Until I see any evidence that this new head coach has any clue as to how to run a NFL team, I am going to expect a 5-11 season. Why? Cushing is done. JJ won't get any help on the line. The Texans have no interior LBs without Cush. There is a void at QB. RB has turned into a pussy on the field. WRs and TEs need a QB to throw to them. And we still have an Aggie PK. Basically, we have one good OL, one good DL, one good WR. And an unproven head coach. Yeah, CHAMPIONSHIP!
69Mustang is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women