Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 10:23 PM   #5281
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
We should trade him now. Next year the Texans will prolly cut him and get nothing. Best to get something this year vs nothing next year
I am in agreement!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:57 PM   #5282
Satin
Valued Poster

I gotta somewhat agree with you guys, but my feelings about AJ are a bit harsher. Even though he's been our best player for years, a fan favorite and the "face of the franchise" - I say if he doesn't want to play for us, let him go. Trade him, whatever. The Texans have paid (still is) AJ a lot of money and he's been great. But if he doesn't wanna be here, fuck him, they need to part ways.

It's not like we're gonna win anything anyway.....considering we hired a college coach, drafted a injury-proned underachiever with our first pick and have Ryan Fitzpatrick as our starting QB....

I'm excited about football, but this is gonna be a longggg year.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #5283
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I gotta somewhat agree with you guys, but my feelings about AJ are a bit harsher. Even though he's been our best player for years, a fan favorite and the "face of the franchise" - I say if he doesn't want to play for us, let him go. Trade him, whatever. The Texans have paid (still is) AJ a lot of money and he's been great. But if he doesn't wanna be here, fuck him, they need to part ways.

It's not like we're gonna win anything anyway.....considering we hired a college coach, drafted a injury-proned underachiever with our first pick and have Ryan Fitzpatrick as our starting QB....

I'm excited about football, but this is gonna be a longggg year.....
Obviously, I prefer that my teams win! But I try not to get too high when they win or too low when they lose. As far as I am concerned I am a fan of the Houston sports teams, win, lose or draw! Over the course of several seasons, the wins and losses have a tendency to even out.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:24 AM   #5284
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I really liked Andre but fuck him and his little bitch ass attitude. Wanting the Million bones for working out extra. I am glad the Texans said fuck that man!! If he gets traded I hope it's to Oakland where noodle arm Dopey can set him up for a Earhole job week after week. Then maybe David Carr's little sister can come in and lay down like a bitch in the pocket like his brother did and Andre can run his routes for nothing. Bottom line is this, he will show up about 1 week before the season starts to make sure he collects his stacks, he better lose the bitch ass attitude by then!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:39 PM   #5285
Satin
Valued Poster

Well I'm a true fan too, evidenced by the fact that I'm still wasting money supporting these losers. Just annoyed with some things going on.

Daddio, I gotta agree with you on AJ man. Again I like the dude, but he's acting like a pussy ass diva and I'm glad they're not allowing him to get away with that shit. I hate when players make millions of dollars but act like the team owes them something. Bullshit.

On a different note, just a heads up, that the Texans are providing free tickets for 7 different practice dates when training camp starts. You have to go to the Texans website and they will be released starting at 10 am tomorrow morning. (I think there's a limit of 4) They start July 26th. One features a joint practice with the Falcons on Aug 14th. (Aren't they on hard knocks)?

I'm happy football season is starting soon. I'm about to go nuts doing stupid "date" bullshit on Sundays like going to the movies, zoo and bumper cars. At least this weekend is the Colombian festival and I can look at hot chicks. She knows this shit will end when the season starts....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #5286
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
and have Ryan Fitzpatrick as our starting QB.
Count me in as one who is very concerned about our QB situation. The Cowboy's released Kyle Orton today. It is not that I am a Orton fan but he would at the very least provide competition for the current stable of QB's on our roster.

Depending upon what we would have to pay him, it doesn't seem like he would have much to lose and I would think he would be open to the opportunity to start.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?
Old 07-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #5287
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

It would be about like having RF except he wouldn't have the advantage of OTAs and mini camp.

QB wise, we're fucked.

Case starts by game 5. Savage mops up once the season is lost.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #5288
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Fitz is an upgrade from what we had, he will not set the world on fire but he is serviceable He played for shitty ass Buffalo with no receivers. Now if the bitch Andre fucks us we will be in trouble. But he will show up before the season starts.

If our defense improves, big if, Cush is the key, that is scary. We will be in almost all games. Clowney is gonna have yo do something too. If healthy we contend for the weak ass division title. Kicking pussy Kubes to the curb and punting Dopey's ass improved us tremendously. Weak division is our opportunity but no fucking way we get past Denver and maybe the Patriots.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #5289
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
QB wise, we're fucked.

Case starts by game 5. Savage mops up once the season is lost.
Sadly, you may be correct!

When Cush i in the game, we should have a very good defense. If he stays reasonably healthy I believe 7-9 or 8-8 is possible. On the flip side, if Cush goes down, I suspect the bottom will fall out like it did last year.

Unfortunately, I do not have much confidence that Cush will stay healthy for the entire year.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #5290
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Hard decision...

I just looked at a few analysis ( fantasy) on the 2 and it's amazing how close they are. They also cane into the league at the same time. In the end, the computer picked Fitz. BM and BT are right- we're fucked either way.

Only our D (if everyone is healthy AND plays up to expectations) can save us and make it a decent (8-8) season.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #5291
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Here's what the coach says about Fitz...

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...bcs&ocid=yahoo
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #5292
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

What else is he gonna say RF is pretty much his hand picked guy.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:46 AM   #5293
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Fitz is an upgrade from what we had.....
He is NOT. He was actually worse that Matt and is currently ranked as the 31st QB in the NFL by a number of experts.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #5294
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

FantasyPros also has RF ranked 31 in the league for fantasy purposes.

Shaub is ranked 33 meaning at least one non-starter is expected to rack up more fantasy points the he is.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #5295
quickie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Scored the Redskins and Titans games. Guy at work has season tickets... tailgating like a fool....
quickie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women