Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2019, 09:50 PM   #511
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenever View Post
She can't get Probation as punishment for murder - INCORRECT

CG
Except the law says he's right. 42A.054 says a judge can't do it, and 42A.056 says a jury can't either. Both statutes explicitly except anyone found guilty of murder from being given probation instead of imprisonment.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole code on Community Supervision (a.k.a. probation):

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D...htm/CR.42A.htm
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:53 PM   #512
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

People talk about not noticing her surroundings but to me, as soon as she opened the door and the place reeked of weed, that should have been the main clue to her that she was in the wrong apartment. What threat breaks into an apartment just to smoke a joint and watch TV? Seriously, how fucking stupid does this chick have to be?

I feel sorry for her future cellmate in prison. You know that crybaby emotional cop is going to keep her up all night sobbing while yelling "why me?" every night.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #513
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

She fucked up big time on the witness stand when she said she intended to kill Jean. You fucking NEVER admit that on the witness stand. Jeez, what kind of stupid defense attorneys does she have advising her??

And now, her racist texts have been exposed. If the jury saw them, I’m thinking she’ll get at least 20 years.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:44 AM   #514
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah, those texts were pretty bad. She's about as dumb as it gets. Good luck with sentencing for her after reading that shit... and her partner can probably kiss his job goodbye as well. What a couple of complete fuck ups. No wonder they partnered together - dumb and dumber united to stop crime. What a fucking joke.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:49 AM   #515
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

And the jury did see them. She’s toast....
Old 10-02-2019, 07:22 AM   #516
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I just look at her texts as being insensitive and playful. But I look at her social media posts as representing the trigger happy idiot that she obviously is... It's too bad that people only look at the different races in this case. To me, this is just a case of a really stupid person who had no business being a cop, let alone owning a gun... she probably would have done the same shit to a white guy because she's a fucking dipshit.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:21 AM   #517
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think everyone agrees that she’s not too bright but under what conditions did she get hired and stay employed. I seem to remember DPD offering $8-10k sign on bonuses a few years ago. I’m of the opinion that most of the former military personnel that become cops (females and minorities included) are adequately trained and disciplined enough not to be a liability. I’m willing to bet cops that post utter stupidity on social media, shoot the family dog and drag grandmas out if the car and taze them are not former military. Of course there are exceptions.

And by the way if you are a grown ass man and you have to resort to dragging an 80 year old woman out of her car and tazing her you are a disturbed individual. The state police simply don’t act like this. Game wardens don’t act like this
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #518
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
as soon as she opened the door and the place reeked of weed, that should have been the main clue to her that she was in the wrong apartment.
I feel sorry for her future cellmate in prison.
did she testify that the place reeked of weed? I did not hear anything there.. from my thinking, if she went in, saw the "large figure" and was immediately fearful, the weed may not have entered her conscious until after the shooting.. it was all over in seconds.

I hear she will be in Solitary, since she is a Cop.. might be temporary though.

those racist messages.. they were sent to the boyfriend Cop, yes? I was struck by her starting with "I'm not racist, but..." kind of odd to say that to a boyfriend, seems to me, unless he is a brand new boyfriend.

regarding the murder charge, it was out of order, but if Amber gets the minimum 5 years, I'm fine with it. the time is the real punishment.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:55 AM   #519
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Expect a massive lawsuit against the DPD from Jean’s family.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:07 AM   #520
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Oh Shit!

How did she get past the employment application process for Police applicants?

Her partner Rivera may be done too as a cop.

After this, the city would want to distance from him too.

EVERYONE Text the phone #s shown in the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyrwMOakZ3c
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:23 AM   #521
Whenever
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger View Post
Except the law says he's right. 42A.054 says a judge can't do it, and 42A.056 says a jury can't either. Both statutes explicitly except anyone found guilty of murder from being given probation instead of imprisonment.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole code on Community Supervision (a.k.a. probation):

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D...htm/CR.42A.htm
10 year punishment equals probation
Whenever is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #522
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
did she testify that the place reeked of weed?
I don't care about her testimony about it. I am assuming you don't know shit about daily pot heads. Do you eat ice cream at 10 PM? LOL

Regardless, my point is that guy was never a threat to her to justify deadly force.

She'll have a cellmate in prison. It just won't be a black one.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #523
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I’m surprised her first shooting has not been raised into question. Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t this her second shooting ?
Old 10-02-2019, 09:52 AM   #524
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
I’m surprised her first shooting has not been raised into question. Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t this her second shooting ?
I believe her first incident was a stun gun.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #525
FunMonday
Account Disabled

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/.../287-593030871

Some perp went for a cops gun so Guyger shot him. If in fact this is what happened he needed a cap in his ass but she should have known not to post stupid comments and send stupid texts. Especially after she shot someone

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women