Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2016, 09:16 AM   #511
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ight=mercianna

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ight=mercianna

That's all for now toodles
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:46 AM   #512
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Just curious what you'll be doing when you're kitty's age? You suck cocks for a living now and you don't come off as a intelligent whore that's going to do anything with her life, Trolling the internet talking shit will not pay the rent.
Thought you were better than this - the old bare pussy must feel really good.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:46 AM   #513
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dorky take your ass to sleep.

You must be really, really desperate to go digging all the way back to 2012 to fuck with someone in Dallas, Miss Houston. Stay in your lane hunni cause I'm in mine.

Why are you so bothered by me sweetheart? Do I cause you that much grief? Cause at the end of the day you don't even exist to me.

So... take your petty little high school jabs back to Houston where you reside and clearly aren't appreciated when you have so much time to bother with me. I'm just sitting here laughing... All you do is entertain me for FREE! I've got to charge Hunni. IJS.

Now Toodles and Ciao to you Bish. I'm a very busy woman little girl. I have things to do.

No todas pueden con migo culera. Did you catch that?

#NotEverybodyCan

KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #514
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

We need more of Kitty Lamour, and much less of this no good Dorthy Monroe.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #515
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
When I'm your age I won't be a whore and 2nd off Im in my bed getting paid because it's raining the life of a educated whore... You wouldn't know anything about that so go answer your emails and suck your daily dick quota while I lay in my bed getting paid for 12hrs... Toodles
Educated? It takes one to know one Sweetie and you clearly don't know me. I don't recall asking what you'll be doing for the next 12 hrs either. You're desperate for attention and your attempts are epic fails. Best take your educated wanna be, 12 hr earning, dick sucking whore of a trap out of this forum and back in your books cause you got some learning to do. You're pushing 30 mama you are not too far behind. Just an FYI. If 30 is the new 20 then guess what? I'm the new 30. Bish.

Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders? I've been playing this game a long time babygirl and your spiteful attacks trying to insult me are actually very flattering. It's no wonder you get paid in dust now POOF be gone.

#ShowYourReceipts
Old 07-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #516
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Dorky take your ass to sleep.

You must be really, really desperate to go digging all the way back to 2012 to fuck with someone in Dallas, Miss Houston. Stay in your lane hunni cause I'm in mine.

Why are you so bothered by me sweetheart? Do I cause you that much grief? Cause at the end of the day you don't even exist to me.

So... take your petty little high school jabs back to Houston where you reside and clearly aren't appreciated when you have so much time to bother with me. I'm just sitting here laughing... All you do is entertain me for FREE! I've got to charge Hunni. IJS.

Now Toodles and Ciao to you Bish. I'm a very busy woman little girl. I have things to do.

No todas pueden con migo culera. Did you catch that?

#NotEverybodyCan

I caught it now catch the points you're going to receive...
Old 07-26-2016, 10:11 AM   #517
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I caught it now catch the points you're going to receive...
So don't start something you're not willing to finish. Nobody asked you to comment about me anyways.

My best advice to you is if you can't keep it cute then put it on mute.

I won't be losing any sleep worrying if I get some points. Too funny.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:15 AM   #518
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Educated? It takes one to know one Sweetie and you clearly don't know me. I don't recall asking what you'll be doing for the next 12 hrs either. You're desperate for attention and your attempts are epic fails. Best take your educated wanna be, 12 hr earning, dick sucking whore of a trap out of this forum and back in your books cause you got some learning to do. You're pushing 30 mama you are not too far behind. Just an FYI. If 30 is the new 20 then guess what? I'm the new 30. Bish.

Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders? I've been playing this game a long time babygirl and your spiteful attacks trying to insult me are actually very flattering. It's no wonder you get paid in dust now POOF be gone.

#ShowYourReceipts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
I'm sorry you feel emotional about your treatment here. It think that is the first issue. You are taking your business personally. You take every comment you don't agree with as a personal attack. You bring your personal life, problems, legal issues, and financial issues here. This really isn't the place for that. This isn't a place for personal lives.

You, and ONLY you are responsible for your financial success here. You have a history of less-than-stellar reviews, accusations of misrepresentation, and a general history of over-reaction and drama. And your continued "defense" causes more issues than the issues themselves.

To the issue of your pictures: Anyone who is at all familiar with photography or digital manipulation of photographs can see the touch-ups and corrections you've made to your photos. You are correct:this is not uncommon. The question isn't "why can't you?" but rather "how much is too much?" You are in a public marketplace, and your product is being judged. It's not personal against you. It's business, and each will make up their own minds as to your level of fidelity. People have pointed out factual information, as well as a few snide remarks, but in general, you insist that everyone agree with you about your pictures, and that frankly, will NEVER happen.

This community has a very low tolerance for misleading information. The whole purpose of the board is "information exchange." It's about being able to sort the many scammers on both sides of the hobby from the legitimate providers and clients.

----From reviewing your posts, no one has "attacked" you. Just because you don't agree with an opinion, or don't like someone's presentation of facts, or if you get emotional about a response from someone on the internet, doesn't mean members here are violating the rules, or even coming after you personally.

Hmm sound familiar kitty
Old 07-26-2016, 10:18 AM   #519
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So don't start something you're not willing to finish. Nobody asked you to comment about me anyways.

My best advice to you is if you can't keep it cute then put it on mute.

I won't be losing any sleep worrying if I get some points. Too funny.

Like how you started running your mouth on my thread btw im still waiting for you to respond... Before you mouth off about that make sure you have finished what you have started...KITTY
Old 07-26-2016, 10:30 AM   #520
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dorky you are pathetic and so irrelevant. Hunni, my pics are so obviously unedited all they do is prove that old, outdated, copy and paste from 2012 as irrelevant as you are.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1786290

I beg to differ, you started this fun little discussion when you were attacking me with zero provocation and got yourself banned. I had no idea who you even were. You found me sweetie.

Now really, I don't have anymore time to make you look any worse than you already do... You are just wasting my time now and we all know time is valuable. At least we do in Dallas anyways.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #521
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

I think the only way to settle this is for Kitty and Dorthy to have a doubles session
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #522
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dorky you are pathetic and so irrelevant. Hunni, my pics are so obviously unedited all they do is prove that old, outdated, copy and paste from 2012 as irrelevant as you are.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1786290

I beg to differ, you started this fun little discussion when you were attacking me with zero provocation and got yourself banned. I had no idea who you even were. You found me sweetie.

Now really, I don't have anymore time to make you look any worse than you already do... You are just wasting my time now and we all know time is valuable. At least we do in Dallas anyways.
You're right I forgot it's Tuesday You know day that is Kitty ?

Cuban Tuesday's Where You only get to be cuban for a day... Toast To That Im Going To Go Have A Drink...
Old 07-26-2016, 01:06 PM   #523
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Please don't flatter yourself if talking shit didn't pay my bills then I wouldn't spend so much time doing it.. You will never fully understand how smart I am & I don't expect you to either that would be setting my tard expectations way to high... As for what I will be doing when I am a GILF I will be at home sitting on my 401K & whore savings I have stashed away... Don't be a silly trick
Whore savings and 401k huh, You are truly dumber than I thought lol, You should know well that loud mouth whores don't last here or in any working environment, especially with nothing but nonsense being spit out

keep digging your grave in here, most of us are getting good laughs out of it except for the mandles and tricks you bareback defending you.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 01:10 PM   #524
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Thought you were better than this - the old bare pussy must feel really good.
If that ever happens, I'll let you vacuum the filling with your mouth straight from kitty lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #525
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Post #1 UITB:

Quote:
I am so fed up and utterly disgusted with the way people treat people on here I am literally at the point of closing my account.
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women