Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2019, 11:48 PM   #511
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

so you are prejudiced against PAWGS?

who knew???
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:22 AM   #512
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Isn't it funny some people in Guberment want a Open forum and shitty doesn't Hummmm 1984 again,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 05:48 PM   #513
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Isn't it funny some people in Guberment want a Open forum and shitty doesn't Hummmm 1984 again,,,G]

What’s even more funny is the Freedom caucus changed the rules to suit their will during the Benghazi witch-hunt. Now the fascist pieces of shit don’t like the rules. Fuck them, they made their bed they can lie in it.

This impeachment will be carried out by the rule of the Constitution. No special prosecutors, no select committees, no individual investigations by political bias assholes. The Constitution gives Congress the sole right to impeach a lawless president and the speaker is running this inquiry by Constitutional authority.

Get over it.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:05 PM   #514
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
What’s even more funny is the Freedom caucus changed the rules to suit their will during the Benghazi witch-hunt. Now the fascist pieces of shit don’t like the rules. Fuck them, they made their bed they can lie in it.

This impeachment will be carried out by the rule of the Constitution. No special prosecutors, no select committees, no individual investigations by political bias assholes. The Constitution gives Congress the sole right to impeach a lawless president and the speaker is running this inquiry by Constitutional authority.

Get over it.

You're swallowing lib-retard lies again. No where in the House rules is there a provision that one party at will can exclude members of the opposing party from such hearings -- and additionally NOT provide the excluded party members with copies of the transcripts from those hearings.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:09 PM   #515
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You're swallowing lib-retard lies again. No where in the House rules is there a provision that one party at will can exclude members of the opposing party from such hearings -- and additionally NOT provide the excluded party members with copies of the transcripts from those hearings.
More Fox News and sycophants lies for you to gulp down.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:15 PM   #516
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment: Schiff Just ‘Following the Rules’ Written by GOP

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-...written-by-gop
Old 10-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #517
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
.Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment: Schiff Just ‘Following the Rules’ Written by GOP

Yeah, Schiff playing by the rules. You would think by now Trump would have already been impeached. The Media should already have an exclusive report of Trump residing to his beach Mansion in Mar-a- Lago sitting in his underwear binge drinking on the veranda muttering to himself, lol. Instead he's laying waste to these dumb ass liberals and their story book ideas of impeaching him, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:25 PM   #518
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Have you lost your fucking mind?

The relevant committee is questioning these witnesses. It has both Republicans and Democrats on it.

It is like a Grand jury investigation.

If they think they find enough evidence to impeach.....they will then vote.

So quit your spinning and whining.

If you want to run the show...win back the House.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:28 PM   #519
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're one humongous retard citing The Daily Beast. If you'd educated yourself and watched the entire segment that the Daily Beast ignored, you would have seen that Napolitano was followed by Rep. Andy Biggs, and he stuck the facts right up Napolitano's ignorant ass. @ 1:30 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxC_zNDVAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Have you lost your fucking mind?

The relevant committee is questioning these witnesses. It has both Republicans and Democrats on it.

If they think they find enough evidence to impeach.....they will then vote.

So quit your spinning and whining.

If you want to run the show...win back the House.

Did you miss the news where Schitty kicked Gaetz out of the hearings and has refused to give the Republicans a copy of the transcripts IAW what has been heretofore House SOP?

Quote:
More Fox News and sycophants lies for you to gulp down.
YOU cited the Daily Beast as authoritative! :ro flmao:
Old 10-24-2019, 06:33 PM   #520
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

If they think they find enough hearsay to impeach.....they will then vote.
FTFY.

Shifty Schiff couldn't impeach a ham sandwich.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #521
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They should have kicked him in the nuts.

Quote:

Did you miss the news where Schitty kicked Gaetz out of the hearings and has refused to give the Republicans a copy of the transcripts IAW what has been heretofore House SOP?

He is not on one of the three committees investigating Trump. But like I said....Republican's on those three committees are allowed to sit in and question the witnesses. So stop crying and lying.

Gaetz had previously tried to sit in on a hearing last week and was kicked out as he was not on one of the three committees conducting the inquiry. Republicans who are on any of the three committees are allowed to attend the impeachment inquiry hearings.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:21 PM   #522
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You're one humongous retard citing The Daily Beast. If you'd educated yourself and watched the entire segment that the Daily Beast ignored, you would have seen that Napolitano was followed by Rep. Andy Biggs, and he stuck the facts right up Napolitano's ignorant ass.:
It wouldn’t make any difference what news stream I post. You’ve consumed so much bullshit the last twelve years your beyond living in reality.

I suggest you buy a raincoat with a hoodie
Old 10-24-2019, 09:12 PM   #523
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It wouldn’t make any difference what news stream I post. You’ve consumed so much bullshit the last twelve years your beyond living in reality.

I suggest you buy a raincoat with a hoodie
You're the one being hosed, and you're sucking down the Kool Aid like there's no tomorrow, and your sources are proof of how desperate you are to hide from the facts.

Quote:
He is not on one of the three committees investigating Trump. But like I said....Republican's on those three committees are allowed to sit in and question the witnesses. So stop crying and lying.

Gaetz had previously tried to sit in on a hearing last week and was kicked out as he was not on one of the three committees conducting the inquiry. Republicans who are on any of the three committees are allowed to attend the impeachment inquiry hearings.

You're spouting lib-retard lies. House rules that are presently in place and being ignored by Schitty allow for ALL HOUSE MEMBERS to attend such hearings. Your notion that Gaetz has to be a member of that committee is patently false, per the House rules.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:56 AM   #524
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What ever happened to OPEN Government ? and why then is shitty hiding behind closed doors
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:12 AM   #525
oeb11
Valued Poster

RD - the answer is - DPST's read former Senator Joseph McCarthy.

Emulating him.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women