Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #511
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
If you're right, I bet his full blooded Indian name is "Tonto."

Old Dingus
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #512
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Vikki

Also seems if you wanted to be discrete so as to best to "protect your family?" you would not have handled things as you have. Over the years. And today.
Is that a threat?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #513
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #514
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Is that a threat?

He is going to SAY it is not but there is no reason for that last "and today" other than to try and intimidate you.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #515
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Trees
You are going to NY are you not please just go and dont let the texas door hit you in your fucking old ass.
When your there maybe you will group up with a bunch of douchey riders and say hi to an SUV
Probably not they wouldnt have you since i hear what you ride is really a glorified moped well either way one can hope......
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #516
Qziz
Valued Poster

There are many providers who post pictures including their face. There are many who do not.

Whether or not they do is entirely their choice.

It does not imply that that choice should open them up to any harassment or judgement whatsoever.

It's a shame that you couldn't settle your issues with her. A *gentleman* would leave them aside and move along to NYC or wherever you said repeatedly you were moving, without continuing to cast aspersions on anyone within reach.

Clearly, behaving as a gentleman would is not something which with you are familiar.

I eagerly await your disproving my post through the following:

- disparaging my post/review count
- insulting my physical appearance
- implying I am whiteknighting for a particular lady (or Whispers, who knows)

I eagerly await the result!
Qziz is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #517
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow. 35 pages on this topic. Where do y'all find time to hobby ?
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #518
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Buckskin,

Best question presented in last 400+ posts!

Find time to see Malibu Baby. Super new addition to Community and well worth the time.

See, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=864797

Trees also amazed by the page views. 19,019 views as of now. OUCH. If 5 only five minutes of reading, and 10 minutes of posting this thread swallowed >3000 'man' hours. Trees likes the number 19,019. So too does Whispers. Wow, we found something we share in common! Feels like progress and it aint no crime to be hopeful.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #519
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Why thank you. Easy decision for Buck. Argue or go get laid.
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #520
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Nice Buck,

Post 519 seems perfect opportunity for Trees to sign out from this thread. Thanks.

Post 519 argues lets not argue and go get laid instead. Works for Trees. Should work well for most of us. Works for all? Doubtful but no crime being hopeful.

Signing out in PEACE with animus toward no one. Trees will post no more in this thread. May it die in the 19 thousands. Unlikely. But again, ain't no crime being hopeful.

Sorry for Trees mistakes. Real sincere regret. Thanks to Trees friends. Peaceful, loving goodbye to this thread and everyone connected to it. Everyone. Trees lovers. Trees haters alike. Don't hate on Trees. Trees hates on no one.

Hope we all learnt stuff. Trees certainly did x >19. Thanks. Bye.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #521
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Trees also amazed by the page views. 19,019 views as of now. OUCH.

Whispers too is amazed as well as appreciates Trees diligence in providing frequent input of comedic value to drive this thread to an avg 1463 views pers day over 13 days.

When Whispers first posted concern, Story of mystery Owner Super Hobbyist Boyfriend of just as Mysterious Tight Vagina woman was of interest for reading pleasure with minimal admission of simply being "one of the trees".....

Instead Trees Bloomed into magnificent controversial eclectic and somewhat strange vespa riding most arrogance portrayed insensitive lout (as described by women) and helped drive story to where is now..... #3 on the Charts behind Sixxbach Famous BJ Thread which has held it's position for 28 months behind thread on Elderly Missing Persons. Whispers is torn over toppling good friend;s long standing thread and starting new controversial expose.

If 5 only five minutes of reading, and 10 minutes of posting this thread swallowed >3000 'man' hours. Trees likes the number 19,019. So too does Whispers.

True. Whispers reads 19019 as a 19 ON a 19 yo... In 2014 Whispers plans on 3 19yos in celebration of 57th birthday. Or as consolation to 20yo SB perhaps a 19 between an 18 and 20yo..... That too adds up to 57!

Wow, we found something we share in common! Feels like progress and it aint no crime to be hopeful.
Whispers sad now. Whispers hopes Trees reconsiders and continues his quest to drive view count ever higher and Whispers promises to continue smack down as promptly as Trees provides setups to make this a team effort.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:41 AM   #522
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Holy 3rd person Batman!

Aw shit! Either Trees has hacked Whispers computer or god forbid he and his 3rd party speechifying has rubbed off on Whispers.

I have to say thank you to both of you for making this thread entertaining. I have no dog in this hunt but I find myself drawn to this only to see what happens next.

I don't really care what Trees did or didn't do. Either way this is entertaining.

Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Whispers sad now. Whispers hopes Trees reconsiders and continues his quest to drive view count ever higher and Whispers promises to continue smack down as promptly as Trees provides setups to make this a team effort.
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #523
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the comment that Whispers has some kind of special pull with modtardville...........that would be like saying Wakeup has special pull. Because he knows JaD.

I happen to know that most modtards would love the opportunity to ban the biggest drama queens among us.......it is like the ultimate merit badge of modtarding.

This thread is not overly complicated........19Trees opened the barn door with his alert........and Whispers drove a Mack Truck through it.

Why?

Because, he can.
But Wakeup does have a special pull because he knows JaD. It's just that JaD doesn't know it.

Sorry...I couldn't help it.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #524
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
I don't really care what Trees did or didn't do.
Maybe you should. His victims did.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #525
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
Aw shit! Either Trees has hacked Whispers computer

Whispers considers such uninformed and unsubstantiated accusation as being out of place and demands strict proof or a retraction... Whispers is positive Computer at P10 is safe and free of all spyware and posts freely from it.

Whispers IS of course, kidding.

or god forbid he and his 3rd party speechifying has rubbed off on Whispers.

After Whispers read 12 very different recollections of dinner between Vikki and Trees Whispers wondered if perhaps all misunderstanding is due to language barrier? Whispers asked family Dr what could be done to help communicate in effective manner with 3rd party persons and family Dr explained procedure for Frontal Lobotomy to which Whispers said no...... Instead Whispers has wifey zap him with he stun gun and posts in the immediate 15 minutes following ability to move.

I have to say thank you to both of you for making this thread entertaining. I have no dog in this hunt but I find myself drawn to this only to see what happens next.

I don't really care what Trees did or didn't do. Either way this is entertaining.

Keep up the good work!
Whispers appreciates all the support and well wishes and hopes in time all is told and revealed. Whispers thanks you for your kind words and appreciative attitude and will PM you Link to PayPal where appreciation can be shown in more than just words.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women