Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #481
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Let's get more then one game under his belt before we crown him. He did good and he may prove himself, but one game ain't that proof. Gonna be cold next game I expect lots of runs, even more so with no AJ.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #482
Satin
Valued Poster

Well for some reason there's the impression we're crowning him or making him out to be the next Brady, but I clearly mentioned in my post....I'm not. We're just pointing out his strengths and giving him his props. One game don't make you a superstar, but it's a start. If he had a bad game, Dopey lovers would be killing him now.

Rotflmmfao at your post Daddio. I could not have said it any better.

Cautiously optimistic is what I am right now....but just happy we have a new skipper running the show....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #483
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Omg thank you. Schaub well down in a minute if one defensive player gets behind him. The kid stayed cool with behind him and let the o-line defend.

I'm just digging his confidence more. I'm hoping to see more deep passes. Kube needs to unleash that. Short passes on 3rd and long aren't going to cut it. We have good receivers. I have reservations about Jones but he's good enough.

Addition: I'm not crowning him yet either. I'm just that more excited to watch this season play out. It's been rough and I think he's stepping up. If he goes stellar and get a SB ring and replace Schaub, I wouldn't shed a tear. It's jumping the gun but like the Texans, one day at a time.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #484
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I agree he is no Tom Brady either but could be a very important improvement. He hasn't proven much yet, but the skill sets are fairly impressive. I would like nothing better than the Texans to find a 5th round golden nugget just like they found the undrafted free agent golden nugget with Arian Foster. That is how you build championship teams. I also hope it doesnt take Kubes years to see the difference like it did to get Foster on the field over the scrubs that lined up ahead of him for a year.

I am like Satin and caustiously optimistic. I hope he continues to shine and brings home a W from Cincy!

One Eyed Willy, I enjoy your posts, especially the cheerleader snatch pictures. Please mix it up with a stat then a snatch, a stat then another snatch etc.etc.. Hey Satin have fucked any of our cheerleaders yet?
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #485
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Thanks daddio, Satin.... its my pleasure fellas.... and damn daddio.. you and the nick names....LOL... I like that... Tuesday Stat and Snatch... .

As for QB controversy,... I remain on the sideline for now but welcome the talks.. You fellers won't completely convince me either way... but all make good points..
for some reason though, when I hear QB anything lately, mental pictures of Aaron Rodgers skeet shooting with the pigskin out in bumfuck egypt... keep flashing in my brain.. saying "PULL!"....then wathcing the clay target 50yrds out..splash!!

I agree though.. bout the good things we've seen from TJ! ...seems to have great pocket presence and pretty sound fundamentals so far... but its still wait and see for me... With the same game plan in effect... I think we will be fine.. though he still has a lot of work to do.. NFL is a lot faster than college.. takes most some time to adapt to game speed..
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #486
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
This may not be the last QB we pick up this season. Just sayin'.
We picked up Jeff Garcia today. He's the #3. Dropped Clemens. Delhomme has never looked the same since Tommy Johns surgery. Garcia wants back into the league bad. Rosenfel claimed by MIN.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #487
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

I'll be pissed if they bump either of those two over TJ.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #488
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05 View Post
I'm a Schaub hater. There I said it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05 View Post
I'll be pissed if they bump either of those two over TJ.
Quick, will somebody puhleeeeeze get in touch with both Owner Bob and Coach Kubes!

This is a TOP PRIORITY agenda item, in desperate need of immediate attention!!!!

We sure as hell wouldn't want Bb05, who has finally found a qb he doesn't hate, to be "pissed" all over again!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #489
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

:-P

You know, they aren't bad. It's just we can't bench a rookie for old lions who've had their day. Couple INTs and people could lose faith and put him on the bench.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #490
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Talking

sssshhhhhh!! .....kind of quiet in here today... I think we are all wating for something BIG to happen

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 AM   #491
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Beautiful.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #492
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
I agree though.. bout the good things we've seen from TJ! ...seems to have great pocket presence and pretty sound fundamentals so far... but its still wait and see for me... With the same game plan in effect... I think we will be fine.. though he still has a lot of work to do.. NFL is a lot faster than college.. takes most some time to adapt to game speed..
Excellent post! I will expand on the "I think we will be fine" statement and say that we should make the playoffs but for anyone to have visions of the Super Bowl fairies "dancing around in their heads," because of the one game performance of a rookie qb drafted in the 5th round, they are setting themselves up for disappointment. I had those same Super Bowl visions prior to losing Schaub for the year. I am not going to allow myself to become giddy over someone who is a longshot 2012 Super Bowl QB, at best!

I stand by the prediction I made after Schaub went down for the season. Hopefully, we will win one game in the playoffs. With that I will be satisfied! Anything less would be disappointing!

To expect anything more than one playoff win would be unrealistic. If it happens it would be "icing on the cake."
Old 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #493
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What do dudes think about this situation in Indy right now? If you're Peyton Manning, and they draft Luck, wouldn't the first place that you would want to go to, be a division rival? Tennessee, Houston, and even Jacksonville/LA would seem ideal, especially Tennessee since he played College ball there. But Houston clearly has the best talent around them. It's pretty clear that Leinart will probably be gone after the season. And Yates has the potential to be our future if he has a good outing.

If the Colts cut Manning, I would totally be on board with cutting Schaub and having Manning end his career here, and having TJ learn from him, as Aaron Rodgers did with Favre. And I don't think they would have issues like Rodgers or Farve, because TJ was never even supposed to be in this position. I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself right here. But Fuck, this shit is getting interesting.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #494
Satin
Valued Poster

I doubt that would happen...but I would sure love to get Peyton. As far as Dopey, I would be in favor of getting ANYBODY to replace him....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #495
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I doubt that would happen...but I would sure love to get Peyton. As far as Dopey, I would be in favor of getting ANYBODY to replace him....
I agree Bro. "ANYBODY" would be better than Schaub. He only has a combined 4 year QB rating of 95, or so. Hell there are probably 4 or 5 NFL qbs with higher qb ratings during that time period. Why in the hell don't we have Colt McCoy, Vince Young or Chris Simms? Those guys are real Texans, not a friggin' foreign transplant. Instead we are stuck with a "Dopey" Dude named Schaub who played for a school in a foreign country. Virginia, I believe! YIKES!!!!!

During the past 4 years, that sorry assed Schaub only completed 65% of his passes for 14,000+ yards. Can you believe it? Schaub threw incompletions 35% of the friggin' time. Any NFL qb worth his salt should be able to complete 80-85% of their passes. All Schaub can do is 65%. Shit fire, there is no friggin' excuse for throwing 35% incomplete passes! And to make matters worse, Schaub has only thrown 83 touchdown passes and a whopping 43 Interceptions during that time period. How shitty is that?

I say let's throw the bum out! Hell qbs with Schaub's type of stats are a fuckin' dime and dozen! I bet the Pack would be willing to trade that California Dude named Rodgers for Schaub, provided we throw in a 6 pack of beer. If nothing else, Bb05 or any one of Satin's thousands of dancer Babes could do better than Schaub! No wonder Bb05 is a confirmed "Schaub hater!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women