Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2020, 01:01 PM   #481
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You act like simply predicting that the vaccine would be developed at a record pace is some kind of accomplishment, when in fact most people predicted the same thing.
Wow! I can't believe the dumb things you post - even after I posted 3 articles that directly refuted you!

Go back and read those 3 articles. They are posts #470, 472 and 473.

The media and the so-called experts predicted the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Trump anticipated. They said no way will we have a vaccine by year's end. So it's a fucking lie to say "most people predicted the same thing." Most people didn't.

And Trump as POTUS did much more than make a fucking prediction - he made it happen! To quote from the James Freeman article:

"In this season of thanks we can all be grateful that Mr. Trump was pushing them to exceed the usual glacial pace of Washington’s health bureaucracies. A recent Journal editorial noted:

The Trump FDA’s Covid innovation has been providing real-time feedback and clear guidance to drug and vaccine makers about its expectations. This has helped therapies and vaccines advance and cut Phase 3 trials from three years to a few months. These reforms are one of the success stories of the federal Covid response."
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #482
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Some predicted December, some predicted January, some predicted February. I predicted December. Give me the peace prize.

Phizer is responsible for the rapid development. They would have done it no matter if Trump or Clinton were president. That's easy to see if you don't have orange cheetos on your face.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 07:21 PM   #483
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm still waiting Lusty?
Russia Lusty Russia!
Russian cyberattack!
Russian bounties on our troops!
Treason Lusty Treason!
High crimes and misdemeanors!
Lusty you aren't the Trumpist asshole that said "If I have to live under a dictator it may as well be Trump!
Your not that guy are you?
I almost pissed myself laughing, Fucking Maga Assholes!
Great Fucking Americans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
WTF?
Russia just performed the biggest cyberattack that has ever been leveled against us!
So what is that assholes response, crickets!
Same as the Russians putting bounties on our troops!
The silence was deafening!
Why did Russia choose now?
Two reasons because the petulant pussy is creating chaos and sedition at a time whe our country is always more susceptible to attack!
And they figured that they better get getting while the getting is good know that it wont be so easy on January 20th!
What a fucking douche!
Go ahead keep defending the indefensible!
Fuck him!

PS, Back in August I watched Trump sowing the seeds of doubt and mistrust in our system of choosing our leaders, by complaining that the election was going to be stolen from him.
I was shaking my head at it knowing that it would hit paydirt!
How it found it's way to all of those tiny little brains, you kno to be able to hit a target that small well that's some shooting!
I could see getting lucky and hitting a target that small once, but to do it 75,000,000 times that some shooting!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:53 AM   #484
Dogface78
Valued Poster

So what's the problem Lusty, you only like to argue bullshit where you can quote stats?
Trying to turn a sows ear into a silk purse as they used to say, or in this case paint a turd that keeps painting itself orange!
And you right for trying to do that, we dont want any affiliation with orange!
Perhaps we will create our own orange free state," google it kiddies!
Inspite of his color, trump would have been right at home there!
Answer the treason question lusty why is trump carrying water for Putin?
Why or how is he compromised?
Dont worry Lusty, our intelligence services dint have that answer yet either!
Something about him being a sitting president.
But they will!
What about the cyberattack dude?
Com'on give us a comment on his silence.
I'm sorry now he wants to blame China that only took a week!
And even Pompeo says it's the Russians good for Pompeo! I guess Donnie dosent have the control over his minions he once had!
Or perhaps Pompeo had a flashback of the oath he took as as a soldier!
What about the bounties on our troops bud?
You know I can't wait until these investigations start, actually by now I'm sure they are started, I guess I can't wait until they finish!
I love how Putin by commiting to that cyberattack effectively threw The Donald down the shitter!
I guess the useful idiots not so useful if he's not the president!
They gave me five points for being rude to you, possibly offending you sensibilities.
Do you feel well enough to answer now?
Five for you, five for Berryberry "that one was totally worth it by the way"
but yeah pretty soon maybe I'll be on vacation!
After my 11 years in the Army it's the least I can do for my country!
BSer where are you???
Old 12-20-2020, 07:39 AM   #485
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

We're 12th worst out of 195 countries in deaths per capita, and the cult of ignorance believes that Trump himself saved millions of lives. Unreal. It's like we're living in a bad movie.
Old 12-20-2020, 08:30 AM   #486
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
We're 12th worst out of 195 countries in deaths per capita, and the cult of ignorance believes that Trump himself saved millions of lives. Unreal. It's like we're living in a bad movie.
And you and he are like a broken record!
Move on!
He conveniently puts up a couple of links, and adds some bullshit
and wa la, hes done with you!
Perhaps you dont understand treason, but he does notice how he conveniently eludes my question, to answer what have become to him your softball questions!
Treason lusty, stay on track, gimmie an answer to that bud, com'on!
Russia????
Com'on you remember Russia the evil empire!
Putin the evil president of the evil empire????
Cyberattack????
Bounties on our troops????
Trumps silence????
Your silence????
What's up bro????
Old 12-20-2020, 08:51 AM   #487
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you and he are like a broken record!
Move on!
He conveniently puts up a couple of links, and adds some bullshit
and wa la, hes done with you!
Perhaps you dont understand treason, but he does notice how he conveniently eludes my question, to answer what have become to him your softball questions!
Russia????
Cyberattack????
Bounties on our troops????
Trumps silence????
Your silence????
What's up bro????
You don't tell me what to do. As for broken record, you might want to try some introspection in that regard.

What makes you say that I don't understand treason? Trump is obviously treasonous.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:19 AM   #488
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
what makes you think I don't understand treason? Trump is obviously treasonous.
Well then shift gears, make him answer the question where there are no easy answers!
Dont be a one trick pony!
I already went my rounds about the virus with him, he just keeps putting links up to Maga approved bullshit!
And your right!
Now I will be the broken record,I will keep pounding that question until I get a fucking answer!
And perhaps you should give some thought to the old saying.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!"
Dont be so sensitive!
I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full!
Old 12-20-2020, 09:27 AM   #489
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

America was attacked. Not a violent and deadly invasion, but aggression nevertheless, probably the biggest in our history by a foreign nation state. Yet there is silence from the "Commander in Chief," continuing the enabling this adversary we have seen the last four years.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 09:42 AM   #490
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well then shift gears, make him answer the question where there are no easy answers!
Dont be a one trick pony!
I already went my rounds about the virus with him, he just keeps putting links up to Maga approved bullshit!
And your right!
Now I will be the broken record,I will keep pounding that question until I get a fucking answer!
And perhaps you should give some thought to the old saying.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!"
Dont be so sensitive!
I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full!
The "answer" he provided to my question was a complete fabrication, devoid of truth.

Maybe you should pay attention to that adage!

I've seen people complain about your inbox being full on multiple occasions, so I'll give you the response you gave them, wait till I get premium access again
Old 12-20-2020, 09:57 AM   #491
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "answer" he provided to my question was a complete fabrication, devoid of truth.

Maybe you should pay attention to that adage!

I've seen people complain about your inbox being full on multiple occasions, so I'll give you the response you gave them, wait till I get premium access again
Ok dude I'll just sit back and watch Lusty continue to eat your progressive lunch!
And it dose appear that he is!
Now if you will excuse me, I have to go out into Trumps virus filled world in pursuit of my paycheck!
Old 12-21-2020, 12:24 AM   #492
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm still waiting Lusty?
Russia Lusty Russia!
Russian cyberattack!

Treason Lusty Treason!
Quote:
What about the cyberattack dude?
Com'on give us a comment
Quote:
Perhaps you dont understand treason, but he does notice how he conveniently eludes my question...
Russia????
Cyberattack????
Dayyumm dawg... you grab a bone and you just won't give it up!

You got me on this one! I'm really scratching my head!

I mean, I hear the Rooskis have been lurking deep within our government networks since last April, right? Really, really deep penetration this time. Much worse than 2016, when they merely hacked a few DNC servers.

So why didn't they swing the November 3 election to trumpy? Why wouldn't they protect their No. 1 asset? Democrats have been telling us for the last 4 years trump owed his 2016 election to Russian help, right? This time around, it seems the Rooskis were in an excellent position to REALLY deliver the goods, dontcha think?

Try not to twist yourself into a conspiracy mongering pretzel figuring out the riddle. Oh, and here's a story you probably missed from 2018. Is this the way a Russian asset would behave?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...dterms-n976381

Tell you what - since I try to be logical and consistent (most of the time), I will stick with my principled historical view that Presidents deserve at least some credit, or blame, for whatever happens on their watch.

So I will admit trumpy deserves part of the blame for this latest cyber-intrusion. Now it's your turn to admit trumpy also deserves credit for Operation Warp Speed's life-saving vaccines that are being rolled out as we speak. Deal?
Old 12-21-2020, 12:53 AM   #493
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Answer the treason question lusty why is trump carrying water for Putin?
Why or how is he compromised?
I dunno... did you try asking Adam Schiff?

You remember Pencilneck, right?

He's the guy who condemned Donny Jr for meeting with a foreign national to obtain dirt on hillary clinton - while he was himself soliciting a foreign national for "kompromat" on trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3467v3qm24
Old 12-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #494
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Lusty, how did it work out for the 300 million doses that Trump predicted that we'd have before the new year?

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...%20the%20first
Old 12-21-2020, 11:55 AM   #495
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Lusty, how did it work out for the 300 million doses that Trump predicted that we'd have before the new year?

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...%20the%20first

If you paid attention you would know what happened. Astra-Zeneca paused its Phase III clinical trial for a few weeks in September to make sure there were no adverse side effects. Now aren't you glad trumpy placed big orders for a dozen vaccine candidates instead of just one?

We're still shooting for 200 million doses from Pfizer and Moderna (combined) by Jan. 1.

P.S. If you're nice to me and wear your MAGA hat, I can probably help you cut in line for your vaccine shot!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women