Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #481
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You guys are so fucking lame you're ganging up on people,who aren't even here.

Just hysterical.

Really. Lolling.

wadda ya bitchin' about? we make fun of you too. bahhaaaaa

SNICK!
DICKLER!
SPAM!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:34 PM   #482
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
BUMPITY, BUMP, BUMP !!!!!! ANOTHER MONTH PASSES AND WE ARE ALL STILL HERE, seArgent shitburner !!!!!! Enjoy trolling those HEB parking lots in this heat ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you dying or what? I ask cause someone hinted in the other tread
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #483
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_H_O_R View Post
are you dying or what? I ask cause someone hinted in the other tread
assup is roadkill!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:05 PM   #484
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
despite empty pockets and the Assup's claims otherwise, Luketard is reading the forum. i figure he's got till the end of the month to go before he makes parole lol

he'll come back just like he left ... an angry(er) asshole.

which should make for a short return eh? bahhaaaaaaa

i wonder who he'll blame it on next time???

pepe says fuck u fatass luke. you will defend yer crown dipshit!! stop me. bahaa just try ..
Funny how you say I am on ignore but know what I say and do. You are wrong about me saying Luke is not on here by another name or just lurking. I assume he is one way or another. If he does come back an angry asshole it will explain why you did as well. You guys must live for a chance to blab on a whorebaord LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You guys are so fucking lame you're ganging up on people,who aren't even here.

Just hysterical.

Really. Lolling.
That is the M. O. of a conservative now days. Pretty sad they used to have principle until the Teaparty came along.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:58 PM   #485
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Funny how you say I am on ignore but know what I say and do. You are wrong about me saying Luke is not on here by another name or just lurking. I assume he is one way or another. If he does come back an angry asshole it will explain why you did as well. You guys must live for a chance to blab on a whorebaord LOL.

That is the M. O. of a conservative now days. Pretty sad they used to have principle until the Teaparty came along.

it's not rocket science idiot. i can see ignored posts if i don't sign in first. and how do you know i was commenting on you, you presumptuous ass?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #486
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
it's not rocket science idiot. i can see ignored posts if i don't sign in first. and how do you know i was commenting on you, you presumptuous ass?

"despite empty pockets and the Assup's claims otherwise"

Maybe it was when you mentioned me you idiot. I am okay with you being below average in intellect. But what pisses me off is you acting like you are so fucking smart all the time. I am embarrassed for you sometimes.

I do have question though since you didn't mention me or you say you didn't.

How did you see me post something while not signed in, and then post a reply where you didn't mention me, but now you are explaining that you did see me cause you were not signed in , but you didn't mention me, but you explained why you did but didn't mention me when you could have seen me but didn't cause you were ignoring me but saw me posts while not being able to reply cause you was not logged in but yet you did?

See how your lack of sense gets a little confusing? You need to work on your bullshit skills a bit more.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:15 AM   #487
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
How did you see me post something while not signed in, and then post a reply where you didn't mention me, but now you are explaining that you did see me cause you were not signed in , but you didn't mention me, but you explained why you did but didn't mention me when you could have seen me but didn't cause you were ignoring me but saw me posts while not being able to reply cause you was not logged in but yet you did?
Don't overthink it, trashboy. The Kid is omniscient. He lives in your head. He sees your shallow thoughts before you even post them. He puts you on ignore so he doesn't have to read your garbage twice.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #488
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't overthink it, trashboy. The Kid is omniscient. He lives in your head. He sees your shallow thoughts before you even post them. He puts you on ignore so he doesn't have to read your garbage twice.
LMAO he just said he comes to eccie and reads his posts, then logs on so he is on ignore. How fucking dumb is that crustycunt?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #489
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
LMAO he just said he comes to eccie and reads his posts, then logs on so he is on ignore. How fucking dumb is that crustycunt?
Wacko explaining how he saw my post and responded to it while not logged in, makes about as much sense as Lusty the Fucklicker chiming in on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Or does it?
Maybe Fucklicker whispered it into his ear while they were playing pattycake.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:00 PM   #490
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Maybe bumscum the inbred chimp and MT Cranial Cavity can ask THOR to join them in posting retarded comments here... then they might finally reach critical mass and be able to boast of a low double-digit combined IQ.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:40 PM   #491
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe bumscum the inbred chimp and MT Cranial Cavity can ask THOR to join them in posting retarded comments here... then they might finally reach critical mass and be able to boast of a low double-digit combined IQ.
We could always make a little wager on a IQ test if you like. Better yet a parlay on your, I mean your lover's assertion that I do not own a Business.
By the way I love how you jump on threads that are none of your business and act like a moron. I think Wacko can speak for himself, or is he? Fucking cock licker!
Old 08-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #492
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

let's take an IQ test then, shall we?

Do you need to login to read public areas of the site? nope.
Do i setup auto-login and is it required? nope and nope!
most security expects warn not to do that, yeah? it's not my 401k or bank but that's not the point is it? i never auto-login to anything, not even a hooker board! bahhaaa

so per the "empty brain socket" thinking, i have to login at all times in order to continue to ignore him. well that's a thought isn't it? bahhaaa so what next for empty socket? he'll get po'd when someone quotes him which is visible regardless of who you have on ignore and i quote it or comment on it?

watch out! empty brain socket will lash out at any of you who quote his posts now! bahhaaa
Old 08-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #493
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
let's take an IQ test then, shall we?

Do you need to login to read public areas of the site? nope.
Do i setup auto-login and is it required? nope and nope!
most security expects warn not to do that, yeah? it's not my 401k or bank but that's not the point is it? i never auto-login to anything, not even a hooker board! bahhaaa

so per the "empty brain socket" thinking, i have to login at all times in order to continue to ignore him. well that's a thought isn't it? bahhaaa so what next for empty socket? he'll get po'd when someone quotes him which is visible regardless of who you have on ignore and i quote it or comment on it?

what out! empty brain socket will lash out at any of you who quote his posts now! bahhaaa
Your reply is pointless. I even "dumbed" it down for you. "Mebbe" the crowd you hang with is that fucking stupid.
No matter what tact you take you could not see and respond if you were not logged on to reply or logged off to see what I posted.
Nobody quoted what I posted. You actually denied posting about me while saying you saw what I posted and responded to it. All without logging in. That is like a trifecta of lies you idiot.
Why is it always some contrived ass backwards bullshit with you. Show me who quoted me! Then explain how they quoted me yet you were not responding to what I said.
You are a double lying two-face asshole! And who said anything about auto log-in anyway you are such a desperate little bitch sometimes.
Keep adding more bullshit and I will keep showing how it is irrelevant.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:28 PM   #494
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
suck waco's dick often?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:29 PM   #495
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

somebody let me know if the above idiots said anything even remotely intelligent?

nope? why am i not surprised?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women