Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-29-2020, 08:31 AM   #481
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And no check for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Hey has anybody seen that ad that is running with all Chump's fuck-ups ?
It is hilarious. I love it.
There is no way he gets re-elected.
Can anyone help Granny find a link to her brain ?
Old 03-29-2020, 09:45 AM   #482
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Either that or...

Quote:
...intimating I'm the dumb-ass...
Maybe you should head ye olde adage: When you find yourself deep in a hole - maybe you should stop digging. Either that or have you considered that maybe the whole 'social distancing' thingy is really more about keeping people at least six foot away from you so that you don't lower their IQ by a couple points? Either that or you could quit proving them correct. That's the ticket.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #483
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No check for you either!

Quote:
Is there anybody so ignorant that they would still come on here and defend Fake Pres Chump ?
They can try to twist my words in a juvenile way,intimating I'm the dumb-ass,but at least I can sure spot one and Chump is one.That 6 week lapse from Jan to mid-March when we Finally started some testing and medical build-up is what did us in.
Hey there's a guy on here.A real big-shot.He has worked in the "Private Sector".Around CEO's.A numbers cruncher.He has it figured this is just regular old shit.He needs to go to Wash. and let them know.Maybe he could be on stage next to Fauci.He can stop off in Las Vegas on the way and let them know too.They can re-open.
Is Numbers Crunching the same as Ciphering Jethro ?
Old 03-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #484
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Made by American children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...Been my experience at my job to never trust a chinese capacitor. Flux or otherwise.
Well shoot howdy! You were right. I replaced my Chinese capacitor with American ones, made by American children and viola! For whatever reason, it instantly transported me back to Dec 5, 2013 where I saw this video of some comedian I never heard of from Texas, who had moved to California and does a little compare/contrast of the two environments.

In case the video won't embed, the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

BTW: It has nothing to do with TRUMP wining 2020, but my have a political ad in the front, which you can Skip before it even runs. However, it may be a little anti-PC in a spot or two according to some.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:21 AM   #485
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I missed that along the road. You got a link to that? Notwithstanding that you've been short on supplying useful links lately and negligent in presenting your 74 point plan for tackling the Chinese virus. Don't get me wrong, your Mobius strip logic is at least entertaining, like in the below:

Which, oddly enough, proved me correct in that China is not to be trusted, believed or revered.
Go back to post #434 in this thread.

You stated that Obama added more to the national debt than all previous presidents combined. Wrong!!! He added $8588 billion and brought us out of the worst recession since the Great Depression. Other presidents before him added starting with FDR addes over $11560 billion to the deficit. And if you adjust that figure to current dollars, the amount is much more.

And in your post you neglected to mention that Trump might be well on his way to surpassing Obama, even without the impact of the coronavirus to the total -- $1763 billion in just 2 years, estimated to be $3812 after 4 years. And this run up of the deficit is unprecedented in good economic times, which we were until recently. You can thank that massive tax breatk given to corporations and the rich for that.

I follow the guidelines laid out by Trump's support team. Trump just move his ridiculous Easter Sunday goal of reopening the country out to the end of April. Eventually it wil move well past that. And I don't think anyone trusts the information coming out of China.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:35 PM   #486
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

So a month ago we "Had it all under control" and "Only 15 cases soon down to zero".

Now it's 100,000 dead and "Doing a great job" ?
I love his "Self Evaluations" His phone calls are "perfect" his virus response is "Great".

Dereliction of Duty Donnie !!

I see he finally accepting advice. Can it be ?

Maybe some intelligent sane people are involved now.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:15 PM   #487
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Heed is spelled H E E D.
So a 6 week wait to get started on testing and medical considerations was good ? Plus during that time downplaying the virus and its impact.

Plus Speed is right you totally fucked up your deficit figures.

Did anyone send Granny a link to her brain ?
And Jethro,is "number crunching" the same as ciphering ?

I'm not the one defending Chump. You are. Chump is not very intelligent and neither are his supporters.

If you want to contrast a legitimate businessman,a true genius,with Chump.Just watch the interviews Bill Gates did on CNN.

Very intelligent,informed on current topic due to his world health initiatives thru his foundation,and articulate.His views seem to parallel mine. And I guess Chump's do yours.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:34 PM   #488
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh oh - looks like Bidens sexual assults are coming to roost. He always reminds me of a chicken hawk. If you're from the South - you know I'm talking about.

The question is - no, they answered the question of all women need to be believed on sexual assults. So where is CNN,NBC,MSNBC,ect. Awwwwwwww, the old double standard is starting to rear it's little head again.

V Hosts Fail To Ask Joe Biden Questions About Sexual Assault Allegation https://news.yahoo.com/tv-hosts-joe-...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 03-30-2020, 02:36 PM   #489
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

idiot.*****eyeroll*****

Quote:
Heed is spelled H E E D.
So a 6 week wait to get started on testing and medical considerations was good ? Plus during that time downplaying the virus and its impact.

Plus Speed is right you totally fucked up your deficit figures.

Did anyone send Granny a link to her brain ?
And Jethro,is "number crunching" the same as ciphering ?

I'm not the one defending Chump. You are. Chump is not very intelligent and neither are his supporters.

If you want to contrast a legitimate businessman,a true genius,with Chump.Just watch the interviews Bill Gates did on CNN.

Very intelligent,informed on current topic due to his world health initiatives thru his foundation,and articulate.His views seem to parallel mine. And I guess Chump's do yours.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:40 PM   #490
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW - where is Biden?
Old 03-30-2020, 04:15 PM   #491
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And no check for you!
Quote:
No check for you either!
Somebody needs to take their fish oil pills for memory.

Can't speak for Sport, but I ain't sticking my hand out for one of those checks. Maybe ellen thinks she's entitled to two checks. Don't know why. I offered her $$$ to prove her object of pom pom shaking didn't lie.

If you need it that bad ellen, you can have my check. But you gotta pay all taxes, interest, penalties, etc. related to it. You know, that stuff trump ducks out of. I know, it's hard to accept responsibility for stuff like that but I have faith in you. Really. I do.
Old 03-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #492
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well shoot howdy! You were right. I replaced my Chinese capacitor with American ones, made by American children and viola! For whatever reason, it instantly transported me back to Dec 5, 2013 where I saw this video of some comedian I never heard of from Texas, who had moved to California and does a little compare/contrast of the two environments.

In case the video won't embed, the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDFxeB7Y-s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

BTW: It has nothing to do with TRUMP wining 2020, but my have a political ad in the front, which you can Skip before it even runs. However, it may be a little anti-PC in a spot or two according to some.
Glad it worked for you. Unlike it did for the people in Schenectady NY.

I thought trump didn't drink. Why is he "wining" 2020?
And....uh...If I could take a stab at it...I think you mean "..., but might have a political ad in the front,..." I so hate to correct a grammar flunky.

Using the gun angle that you introduced in your video, let me post one here about truth and facts. Something you and ellen can't exercise properly. Well, you use it the same as grammar. So, the first couple of minutes is the reason I post it.

Old 03-30-2020, 06:22 PM   #493
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

I think Biden is at home getting ready to go to bed.
Taking his Geritol and his Prevagen.
Wondering how he going to get his Freak on with this social distancing thing.

I shouldn't say that should I ?
Old 03-30-2020, 06:29 PM   #494
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Okay so let's see;

100,000 - 200,000 Dead
47 million unemployed
32% unemployment

How do those numbers look for an incumbent going into a fall election ?

Could somebody Crunch these numbers please ?
Massage them a little ?
Do some ciphering on them ?

Hey when Chump does those interviews on Fox with that little preppy twerp Sean, does Chump just grab him on his pussy afterwards ?
Old 03-31-2020, 08:44 AM   #495
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Oh oh - looks like Bidens sexual assults are coming to roost. He always reminds me of a chicken hawk. If you're from the South - you know I'm talking about.

The question is - no, they answered the question of all women need to be believed on sexual assults. So where is CNN,NBC,MSNBC,ect. Awwwwwwww, the old double standard is starting to rear it's little head again.

V Hosts Fail To Ask Joe Biden Questions About Sexual Assault Allegation https://news.yahoo.com/tv-hosts-joe-...wer&soc_trk=ma
The allegations should be investigated. They will probably end up like the approximately 25 charges of sexual misconduct made against Trump. He said, she said. No way to prove guilt. And the voters will go to the polls ignoring the allegations. Just like 2016.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women