Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 07:38 PM   #451
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Maybe she’s “on the lake”
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:48 PM   #452
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Dah fk head I know she is banned. Why can't you circle jerkers get a man banned? Fuckn pussies. Bash the ladies and cry to the mods.

Btw fat l big man...I love what I see when I look in the mirror and guess what...I can see my dick when I pee and my feet. And maybe that's why I don't bash ladies that you circle jerkers can never see. I much prefer to be a WK than a CS in your circle jerks

Come on losers...keep bashing me
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #453
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Tara Evans has 322 Yes reviews and 14 No reviews. Her most recent No review was by a banned member called sammalone69, who is probably posting in this thread under his other handle(s).

It appears to me that both sides are engaging in cyberbullying. However, this being a hooker review board, this can't be good for business, even if it doesn't hurt business.

Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:53 PM   #454
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #455
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dah fk head I know she is banned. Why can't you circle jerkers get a man banned? Fuckn pussies. Bash the ladies and cry to the mods.

Btw fat l big man...I love what I see when I look in the mirror and guess what...I can see my dick when I pee and my feet. And maybe that's why I don't bash ladies that you circle jerkers can never see. I much prefer to be a WK than a CS in your circle jerks

Quit crying macho man!
There was no bash, just straight fucking fact.
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #456
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:

That’s quite a mouth TS. I see Tara has trained you well.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #457
redhot11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think BBflexible has a point. There was a sudden spike in the number of No reviews for Tara Evans as soon as a war of words erupted on eccie between her and others. It seems to me that there is a gang up happening on eccie against some providers. (Most notably TE and TJ).

I am not saying TE and TJ are right (TJ is specially very aggressive in her posts. TE refused to see me) .... but this kind of gang up of hobbyists (or pimps who knows) against providers and then writing fake reviews can never be good for anyone. Just my 2 cents.
redhot11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #458
Tsmokies
BANNED

Lol...that's ALL you b little fat man C Sukers got? I give up on you wanna be bashers. Where is the crybaby circle jerker b little fat man? Looking for his little dik I guess lol.

I need more of his bashing and schooling me on what it is in his hood by the tracks. Guess he walk down the street to get more flipping burgers for his fat gross ass. Or...crying to the mods or mommy lol. Or circle jerking again with his dudes
Old 08-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #459
Tsmokies
BANNED

Your on it it redhot....the wanna be pimps sling their shit around and the mods ban the ladies. Wtf is wrong with this picture? I guess if it's not amp related it's all good in this hood
Old 08-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #460
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot11 View Post
I think BBflexible has a point. There was a sudden spike in the number of No reviews for Tara Evans as soon as a war of words erupted on eccie between her and others. It seems to me that there is a gang up happening on eccie against some providers. (Most notably TE and TJ).

I am not saying TE and TJ are right (TJ is specially very aggressive in her posts. TE refused to see me) .... but this kind of gang up against providers and then writing fake reviews can never be good for anyone. Just my 2 cents.
RedHot is right. That said providers like TS and TE have trash talked and threatened members for years and quite a few are sick of it. The complaints against them are based on facts. Tara has had ample opportunity to RTM but as usual she wants to fight. Same for Jess so let the board see thier true colors. As you can see not one legitimate provider has come to her defense as she claims cyber bullying.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #461
Tsmokies
BANNED

Omg Monday you are crying like a little big fat man. Are you related or just circle jerk buddies? Why are you wimps so afraid of the ladies on here lol. They are not going to see you anyway. Get over that fact of your life's and move the fuck on
Old 08-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #462
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Omg Monday you are crying like a little big fat man. Are you related or just circle jerk buddies? Why are you wimps so afraid of the ladies on here lol. They are not going to see you anyway. Get over that fact of your life's and move the fuck on
Did Tara give the scribe permission to speak? Speaking of pimps you sound like you are seeking a promotion.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:46 PM   #463
Tsmokies
BANNED

Give it up amateur basher. Where is the b little fat man? Did his mommy take him out to eat lol.. He is the queen lady basher. I want his fat ass to bash me and get me banned.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:26 PM   #464
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflexible View Post
Tara Evans has 322 Yes reviews and 14 No reviews. Her most recent No review was by a banned member called sammalone69, who is probably posting in this thread under his other handle(s).

It appears to me that both sides are engaging in cyberbullying. However, this being a hooker review board, this can't be good for business, even if it doesn't hurt business.
Awww good ole pearlman took that pic. Brings back memories. So many wanted to fuck me on a pool table lol

Aww good ole pearlman did that photo. So many wanted to fuck me on a pool table after that lol
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:28 PM   #465
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
RedHot is right. That said providers like TS and TE have trash talked and threatened members for years and quite a few are sick of it. The complaints against them are based on facts. Tara has had ample opportunity to RTM but as usual she wants to fight. Same for Jess so let the board see thier true colors. As you can see not one legitimate provider has come to her defense as she claims cyber bullying.
Lol ive gotten more pms from women in the past hour than you have your whole time on here. Grow up already nobody likes you loser
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women