Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160961
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2016, 10:48 PM   #451
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsjasmine View Post
No, but they should put the heat on you definitely the way you spread gossip, lies and slander around on here. I am not Kittys son, the mods have not told me anything because I haven't done anything wrong. Plenty of guy's pay good money to see Kitty. I don't get where you come up with the girdle or the Mee Maw part. She just did a new photo shoot and I think she pretty much blows the competition out of the water if you want to start a contest. I can post some of the new pictures if you need proof. I haven't been posting because I've been BUSY having a life unlike you Manho. How's your asshole? See you still got your head all stuck up in it, feel sorry for you if you ever do pull it out, going to have a gaping rosebud there for sure. Ouch. Some people are into that sort of thing though. Not me.
Oh the irony of this statement coming from a guy that pretends he's a girl.

And go ahead and post pictures of Kitty, I'm sure that will turn out well.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:46 AM   #452
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
No, but they should put the heat on you definitely the way you spread gossip, lies and slander around on here. I am not Kittys son, the mods have not told me anything because I haven't done anything wrong. Plenty of guy's pay good money to see Kitty. I don't get where you come up with the girdle or the Mee Maw part. She just did a new photo shoot and I think she pretty much blows the competition out of the water if you want to start a contest. I can post some of the new pictures if you need proof. I haven't been posting because I've been BUSY having a life unlike you Manho. How's your asshole? See you still got your head all stuck up in it, feel sorry for you if you ever do pull it out, going to have a gaping rosebud there for sure. Ouch. Some people are into that sort of thing though. Not me.
yes you've been living a life pretending to be a female....but DNA tells us otherwise, but this boards about fantasies I guess, so you can tuck and tape, and dance to Arianna Grande, and talk shit and defend the antique clown makeup wearing hooker friend of yours.....but at the end of the day......you are a guy, that wants to be a woman....but physically, emotionally, you are a man.........but hey don't feel bad......Target will let you tinkle where ever you want to.........and Frankie Grande will be your bestie.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:15 AM   #453
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
... How's your asshole? See you still got your head all stuck up in it, feel sorry for you if you ever do pull it out, going to have a gaping rosebud there for sure. Ouch. Some people are into that sort of thing though. Not me.
LMAO...This is priceless, no wonder you get 'No' reviews like the wig, clown makeup wearing Granny, you're a tranny fag who won't take it in the Ass!!!...But like I said, it's really MeeMaw using the tranny's account.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:35 AM   #454
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

he thinks he's a woman.....we all know HE is a dude.....that posts for kitty......dude your life must be tragic.....I feel bad for you....not bad enough to help you ....but bad none the less......freak
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:24 AM   #455
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

Antique, clown makeup, wig wearing hooker. And you guys are dumb and blind both I suppose.

tsjasmine is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #456
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Kitty said to share these with you haters. It's the order confirmations for the gifts her client bought her. LMAO it's raining the life of an antique hooker she says. She says she has been taking romantic walks to the bank.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:55 AM   #457
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm not sure what's more pathetic... the feeling that Kitty has something to proof by furnishing (possibly fabricating) these receipts, or the fact that you didn't recieve free shipping.
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 AM   #458
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
She just did a new photo shoot and I think she pretty much blows the competition out of the water if you want to start a contest.
PLEASE start a contest... I'm sure we'd all love to see the results.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:27 AM   #459
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Who needs a contest? You can't deny the fact that she is a very beautiful woman. Whats pathetic is the way these bozos keep lying about her saying the obvious bull shit they say. Shipping is free unless you want overnight delivery, that costs and I think it's pretty obvious you can't make those order confirmations up.

If you really want to put little dorky through that go right ahead, you guys like to throw people under the bus anyways but she's no competition to a legend like Kitty Lamour, she tries to stay relevant riding her coat tails as it is along with the rest of these losers commenting on this thread.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:28 AM   #460
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

You suggested the contest... claiming she blows away the competition. Now you don't want to follow through?

No one gives a shit about the receipts... Maybe there are some sad souls giving her gifts. I will never understand that. Nonetheless, it's quite easy to bring those screenshots into photoshop and edit as needed. Every time you throw out "proof" of KL's success, it's always underwhelming. Much like the stack of singles flaunted several weeks ago. What are you really trying to proof here?
Old 10-21-2016, 07:51 AM   #461
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Why the fuck are you posting order summaries that are going to a credit card?! Jesus H Fuck are you that stupid to really be doing this?!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:25 AM   #462
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to ask Kitty if she still wants me to blast you on the public board like she wanted me to a few days ago.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:17 AM   #463
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
LMAO...This is priceless, no wonder you get 'No' reviews like the wig, clown makeup wearing Granny, you're a tranny fag who won't take it in the Ass!!!...But like I said, it's really MeeMaw using the tranny's account.
Yeah let's see what you have to say now that we have seen Kitty's gift receipts Manny. Don't be angry that the total dollar amount spent on all of Kitty's gifts in those email scans is more money than you will make in 20 years combined with your $8/hr job stocking shelves on the night shift at Walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
he thinks he's a woman.....we all know HE is a dude.....that posts for kitty......dude your life must be tragic.....I feel bad for you....not bad enough to help you ....but bad none the less......freak
Jasmine is female, and one of the many females that a TINY guy like you can never have.

Quote:
Antique, clown makeup, wig wearing hooker. And you guys are dumb and blind both I suppose.
Another great photo shoot by Kitty, thanks for posting Jasmine. I figured that shoot was more than enough to make all the trolls and haters jealous, but the email scans of Kitty's gifts including the dollar amounts, boy are these haters gonna be pissed now. And as you can see, many of them are already coming out of the woodwork posting their point of view on the gifts.

I am sure there will be many, many more posts about Kitty's gifts from these trolls and haters over the weeks to come including claims that they are fake. Most of these haters wont even make that much money for 15 to 20 years straight of working at their retail and fast food restaurant jobs.

After seeing those receipts I gotta say way to go Kitty, you deserve gifts like that and I hope you get many, many more.

Quote:
Who needs a contest? You can't deny the fact that she is a very beautiful woman. Whats pathetic is the way these bozos keep lying about her saying the obvious bull shit they say. Shipping is free unless you want overnight delivery, that costs and I think it's pretty obvious you can't make those order confirmations up.

If you really want to put little dorky through that go right ahead, you guys like to throw people under the bus anyways but she's no competition to a legend like Kitty Lamour, she tries to stay relevant riding her coat tails as it is along with the rest of these losers commenting on this thread.
Of course they cant deny that Kitty is beautiful. I could tell immediately that these people were all jealous of her based on the way they attacked her.

All Dorky gets is 15 min Car Dates, and an occasional trip to go Duck Hunting. She aint even 5% of the woman that Kitty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce View Post
No one gives a shit about the receipts... Maybe there are some sad souls giving her gifts. I will never understand that. Nonetheless, it's quite easy to bring those screenshots into photoshop and edit as needed. Every time you throw out "proof" of KL's success, it's always underwhelming. Much like the stack of singles flaunted several weeks ago. What are you really trying to proof here?
Typical response. Sounds like 9 year olds in school all over again. A kid in school says he or she got some awesome gift from their parents or someone, then the other kids in school say "no you didn't get that gift you liar", then when the kid shows proof they got the gift all the other 9 year olds can say is "No one cares" when the truth is that they are very angry, and very, very jealous just like there are gonna be a lot of angry and jealous people on here after they see the scans of these gift receipts from Kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Why the fuck are you posting order summaries that are going to a credit card?! Jesus H Fuck are you that stupid to really be doing this?!
To make a point to all of these trolls and haters. I have been saying all along that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and obviously others feel the same way as she gets taken to fancy restaurants, taken on trips to places like Vegas, and given very expensive gifts on a regular basis. All kinds of stuff that she deserves anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
You might want to ask Kitty if she still wants me to blast you on the public board like she wanted me to a few days ago.
There you go trying to stir up trouble again and ruin anything positive for Kitty. I am surprised you didn't add your own point of view about the receipts and say something like "Well the order could have been cancelled the next day and Kitty never got the gifts" or some other nonsense that you like to come up with in a twist to put Kitty down without making it obvious that you are trying to hurt her.

You might want to ask yourself how jealous you are gotta be now after seeing those receipts. I bet you probably didn't even know that numbers could get as high as the total dollar amount of those gifts. You gotta be pretty ticked off now after seeing those emails, especially since all you ever get are an occasional $15 gift card to Starbucks, or a $10 gift card to Taco Bell.

Guess this really rules Kitty out of being a member of your "close circle" or whatever you called it of "acquaintances" you have here.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:08 AM   #464
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

There's nothing wrong with receiving gifts and if you can get them great, I don't think anyone is hating on that... It's more immature to feel the need to post receipts, as if it will suddenly convince us all that KL and her surrogates have been right all along or are worth hearing from.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #465
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well, haters will always hate on someone.
200K is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women