Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160704
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #451
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
The strain of withdrawal from YOUR hero has YOU confused and babbling. YOU might want to consider becoming a politician in YOUR area, since that's a " qualification " that YOU lying liberals look for. Look at shrilLIARy, Babblin Bernie, Sheila Jackson-Lee and Nancy Pigugli for examples.
And for YOUR further GAY experiments, just snuggle up to the reach-around crew. They're sure to welcome YOU with open flies ( if they happen to be wearing trousers and not their rainbow-colored thongs ) . And they are sure to give YOU those " facials " that YOU so miss from YOUR hero LUBE !
They've even been known to " spitroast " the new members of the 'crew ! It will sure beat the harassment YOU must be getting from store management for staggering around YOUR local HEB parking lot crying and ranting over LUBE'S " vacation " from here !!!!
I am not the one caterwauling for him you are. You done fucked around and lost Lusty to the face sitter. You best just stay with your mommy.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:25 PM   #452
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Rey! He is not coming back to you. Berating him is just gonna make it worse. Lusty is already hooking up with HSF. You are gonna find yourself alone again.

Looks like you still have a thing for Rey or you would not be talking trash about Luke. I did not really know him that well but he really meant a lot to some of you guys. I hope he knows how much he is missed around here.
Why do you even give a fuck? Is Lube another one of your handles? Or is he your butt buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
How long was the ban this time?
Not long enough. I think it's eccie's policy to not announce the length of time of a banning for some reason.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:41 AM   #453
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Why do you even give a fuck? Is Lube another one of your handles? Or is he your butt buddy?
No I do not even know him. The reason I even commented on a thread pertaining to him was because one of them researched his posting, and found a heart felt comment about being ashamed of his weight.
They then took that one comment and went bananas over it, and the whole congress of asshole started berating him because he is fat.
Some of the folks that jumped on the fat shaming band wagon have since quit after it was pointed out that it was borderline considered a medical condition and in poor taste at best.
Others continue to berate him and bring his name up every 5 seconds. That being the case with Rey lengua. Rey is obsessed with him and has " Pho" challenged him to meet at the HEB. Of course Rey said I am at HEB for the next 300 seconds(no joke) and split if he was even there. Not much of a challenge more of a reindeer game. Luke showed up as fast as he could ( 13 minutes I think) and even had proof he was there.
Rey of course was long gone. More than one member including myself and Luke offered to meet Rey with a reasonable notice when he has talked his macho shit and he runs and hides.
He loves to bring up Lukes name and normally tags mine in it . So I give him a dose of his own medicine.
I don't think anyone here is gay, nor do I care. But funny how some like to call names and give you a nickname then get all wound up when you return the favor.
Beside trying to piss off a few wiseguys, I have not defended him (Luke) on any of his comments about what his life is outside of here. And just as I have explained to a few. I know enough folks that I could pass for just about anything myself. All I would need to do is a little research or have them answer for me.
I take everything said here with a grain of salt. The only thing that is valid here is logic and maybe a few facts. The rest is just entertainment.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:25 PM   #454
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The only thing that is valid here is logic and maybe a few facts. The rest is just entertainment.
Well then, it's good to know you appreciate how thoroughly herfacechair keeps destroying you with logical, fact-based, reasoned arguments in the "our girl condalisa" thread!

Watching him do that to you every night is both valid AND entertaining!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #455
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're a poseur, Junior.

Never been anything but.

And, I might add, a total fucking coward, letting your butt buddie EATLER take a bullet for you time and time again.

Sucks to be you, shitbird!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #456
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Watching him do that to you every night is both valid AND entertaining!

Do you tickle his balls while he "does it"?
Old 06-21-2017, 03:45 PM   #457
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're a poseur, Junior.
Quote:
Do you tickle his balls while he "does it"?
Lame, lame, lame... dipshits gotta get that last post in, no matter how lame! No wonder you two cocksuckers are laughed at and rejected everywhere but down at the gloryholes!
Old 06-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #458
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lame, lame, lame... dipshits gotta get that last post in, no matter how lame! No wonder you two cocksuckers are laughed at and rejected everywhere but down at the gloryholes!
Yep. Its a trick I learned from your pappy.
You may be right about the glory holes. I passed by one yesterday and I heard you say is that fresh meat? You started crying when you found out I was just passing by on the way to your Moms house.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #459
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You may be right about the glory holes. I passed by one yesterday and I heard you say is that fresh meat?
That was your neighborhood butcher store, you lame-ass sperm burper! Everything looks like a gloryhole to you, since your eyes are permanently glazed and glued shut after working countless triple shifts taking non-stop bukkake headshots!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:53 AM   #460
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was your neighborhood butcher store, you lame-ass sperm burper! Everything looks like a gloryhole to you, since your eyes are permanently glazed and glued shut after working countless triple shifts taking non-stop bukkake headshots!
So are you saying that the reason you loiter at the butcher is because your friends said they hang meat there? Seems like you are always having trouble understanding what people said.
After you leering at me I will go around the block so I am not subjected to your cat calls. It makes it tough to get a hard on knowing I am gonna shove it in the hole where you came out of already. Seeing your mug on the way makes it even harder, I mean softer LOL!
Old 06-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #461
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Evidently MT was Lube's butt buddy.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:28 PM   #462
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
No I do not even know him. The reason I even commented on a thread pertaining to him was because one of them researched his posting, and found a heart felt comment about being ashamed of his weight.
They then took that one comment and went bananas over it, and the whole congress of asshole started berating him because he is fat.
Some of the folks that jumped on the fat shaming band wagon have since quit after it was pointed out that it was borderline considered a medical condition and in poor taste at best.
Others continue to berate him and bring his name up every 5 seconds. That being the case with Rey lengua. Rey is obsessed with him and has " Pho" challenged him to meet at the HEB. Of course Rey said I am at HEB for the next 300 seconds(no joke) and split if he was even there. Not much of a challenge more of a reindeer game. Luke showed up as fast as he could ( 13 minutes I think) and even had proof he was there.
Rey of course was long gone. More than one member including myself and Luke offered to meet Rey with a reasonable notice when he has talked his macho shit and he runs and hides.
He loves to bring up Lukes name and normally tags mine in it . So I give him a dose of his own medicine.
I don't think anyone here is gay, nor do I care. But funny how some like to call names and give you a nickname then get all wound up when you return the favor.
Beside trying to piss off a few wiseguys, I have not defended him (Luke) on any of his comments about what his life is outside of here. And just as I have explained to a few. I know enough folks that I could pass for just about anything myself. All I would need to do is a little research or have them answer for me.
I take everything said here with a grain of salt. The only thing that is valid here is logic and maybe a few facts. The rest is just entertainment.
Quote:
You see how this works around here. You asked me a question with no insults and I gave you an extensive reply also with no insults. Suddenly you decide it is time to up the game.
So you reply with I am lubes butt buddy. Why?
Did I insult you? Did I call you a name? But If i reply with a similar comment to your's, I am suddenly the bad guy. Since I do not really care what you think after you disrespected me I will not give you the satisfaction. I am sure you can find plenty of guys to insult you so I wish you luck.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #463
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And " out and proud " about it too !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:36 AM   #464
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And " out and proud " about it too !
I am not gay but if it keeps you off Luke's dick it may be worth it. How is it? Did you enjoy it or did Luke force to get down on it? I have never been tempted, but after witnessing you have a conniption over losing Luke , maybe I will give it a try.Can you could give me some pointers. Does your Lengua get in the way? I just thought about something. Your handle ending in an A, makes it a feminine name in the Spanish. It that a coincidence?
Old 06-23-2017, 01:47 PM   #465
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I am not gay but if it keeps you off Luke's dick it may be worth it. How is it? Did you enjoy it or did Luke force to get down on it? I have never been tempted, but after witnessing you have a conniption over losing Luke , maybe I will give it a try.Can you could give me some pointers. Does your Lengua get in the way? I just thought about something. Your handle ending in an A, makes it a feminine name in the Spanish. It that a coincidence?
Thanks for bumping the thread about YOUR hero LUBE and HIS failed effort to get people banned !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ya DIPSHIT ! HAHAHAHAHAHA And learn MORE Spanish , shithead. There is no masculine form of the word lengua, ya fucking idiot ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now, go cry to LUBE in the HEB parking lot ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women