Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2015, 07:00 AM   #451
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Then according to your logic chicken dick, had my statement read.

We got it IB Hankering, then my dick would be named IB Hankering.

Looks like you are obsessing again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:03 AM   #452
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I didn't....in the first place. You did with your "handle"!!!

Does that tactic work for you in the RW ... or do you have a RW?

At least, if you're going to challenge, be challenging.
Then your handle indicates you are in love with a car, right?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:08 AM   #453
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then according to your logic chicken dick, had my statement read.

We cot it IB Hankering, then my dick would be named IB Hankering.

Looks like you are obsessing again.
What exactly was it that you "cot", Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #454
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And much less fraught with religious overtones. Once a candidate says 'we need to bring god back into america', I'm out.
Why are you so against religion? I'm not religious by any means. I have not been to church in 40 plus years. Do I believe there is a god? I have no idea. What I do know is that for the most part religion does teach good values. Do religious people always follow their religion without fail? No. Are there hypocrites among them? Most certainly. That being said I don't think going to church and trying to live your life according to a belief that doing good and treating others as you would like to be treated is a bad idea. Which of the 10 commandments so offends you that you dismiss anyone who professes that they are religious? IMO the country was better when the majority of people lived with the belief of God and following their religion played a huge part in how they acted and treated others. Even if their is no God following the tenets of that belief is not a bad thing.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:32 AM   #455
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Even if their is no God following the tenets of that belief is not a bad thing.
+1000

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--"

A Man of God .... the Reverend Martin Luther King ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #456
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The conservatives at the top.... have convinced half the country, basically, to vote against their own best interests. That seems to be quite impressive, until you take into account how stupid that half is.
When it comes to libtard talking points, this is my all-time fave! I sure hope the libtards run with it in 2016. Vote for us, folks, because you're obviously too stupid to understand your own best interests! We libtard dimocraps know your best interests better than you do. Why? Because we're much smarter than you are! So trust us, dagnabbit!

Yeah, that sounds like a winning platform! Smug condescending conceit will be a real vote-getter! And here is the perfect spokesperson to get the message across:

Run with it, undercunt! Run, run, run! You go, girl! Tell all those voters how stupid they are! Gruber 'em!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:28 AM   #457
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
My "poster child" is this entire country that went from a booming economy under a democratic president into a mile-deep pothole under a republican president and a republican congress.

My "poster child" are the years of republican policies (Reaganomics) that have lead to one of the worst income inequalities in history.

My "poster child" is the dumbass republicans who cling to the constitution yet cringe at the thought of someone else actually exercising their freedoms (Muslims, Gays, Atheists etc etc)

See, I don't even need to critique the liberal agenda to realize that the republican one is poisonous and harmful.

Try to stay on point, dumbass. You were asked to back up your laughable rhetoric that progressives “eliminate the ideas that are harmful and come up with new ones that actually work.” You can't do it. So you deflect into a rant against Republicans instead. You have nothing in your libtard pea-sized brain but superficial talking points, shammytard. You can't offer any substance or specifics or examples. Everyone knows that so-called progressives like you and undercunt never even ADMIT your mistakes, let alone learn from them or eliminate the bad ideas that spawn them. But hey, your phony rhetoric sounds good!

Old 05-20-2015, 12:04 PM   #458
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're one to talk about pathetic. It makes sense actually; you know all about it. Every single debate we've had ended with you squealing like a little pig caught in a fence.

Au contraire, sham-fibber. Every single “debate” (assuming your lame insults and superficial talking points actually qualify as debate) ended with you realizing your ass was cooked and proclaiming "victory" in a vain attempt to save face... that's why you're known as the "Baghdad Bob" of eccie!

Old 05-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #459
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Try to stay on point, dumbass. You were asked to back up your laughable rhetoric that progressives “eliminate the ideas that are harmful and come up with new ones that actually work.” You can't do it. So you deflect into a rant against Republicans instead. You have nothing in your libtard pea-sized brain but superficial talking points, shammytard. You can't offer any substance or specifics or examples. Everyone knows that so-called progressives like you and undercunt never even ADMIT your mistakes, let alone learn from them or eliminate the bad ideas that spawn them. But hey, your phony rhetoric sounds good!

Your “point”? And what is you “point” LustyTard? This:

Quote:
Hahahaha... good one, shammytard! How's that working out for you? Detroit? Baltimore? Chicago public schools? Which is the poster child for how you libtard progressives excel at eliminating wasteful ideas???

And this is somehow simply just "rhetoric".

Quote:
this entire country that went from a booming economy under a democratic president into a mile-deep pothole under a republican president and a republican congress.

the years of republican policies (Reaganomics) that have lead to one of the worst income inequalities in history.

the dumbass republicans who cling to the constitution yet cringe at the thought of someone else actually exercising their freedoms (Muslims, Gays, Atheists etc etc)
Uh-huh.

If you think we got to where we are in terms of science and technology due to anything conservatives have done then you are quite simply kidding yourself.
If you think we have gotten from slavery to citizens (on paper) having equal rights based on then you are (again) quite simply kidding yourself.

Stem cell research...oh no, we can't have that, your god said so.

Protecting the earth we live in....nope, too much money in oil.

Face it, every shit-headed, backward-minded idea that has hampered our progress since the beginning of mankind has been due to conservatism. Now it's manifested itself into the bible thumping morons you identify with.

You know, If you’re don’t want me to keep fucking your sorry little ass, maybe you should just stop posting stupid shit like this all together. Take the backseat IBJunior.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #460
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Au contraire, sham-fibber. Every single “debate” (assuming your lame insults and superficial talking points actually qualify as debate) ended with you realizing your ass was cooked and proclaiming "victory" in a vain attempt to save face... that's why you're known as the "Baghdad Bob" of eccie!

Use of "superficial talking points" : Check

Quote:
you realizing your ass was cooked
"I handed you your ass": Check

Quote:
that's why you're known as the "Baghdad Bob" of eccie
Lame attempt at humor that made no one laugh: Check

Irrelevant picture: Check

Confirmed. LustyTard is about to go down in full MELTDOWN mode.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #461
candylips69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290622
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are You saying blacks ! What happened to African Americans ?
candylips69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #462
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Your “point”? And what is you (sic) “point” LustyTard?

You're still deflecting, shammymoron. We're not talking about conservatives or Republicans or your need to rant and rave and blame them for every evil in the world. We're talking about this comment you made:

Quote:
Self criticism and evaluation are a fundamental part of being a progressive. That's how you eliminate the ideas that are wasteful and come up with new ones that actually work.

You can't offer a single example to illustrate your point, can you? The standard libtard-progressive solution for every problem they identify (real or imagined) is to throw (other peoples') money at it. When that doesn't work, their solution is – throw more money at it! No accountability, no self-criticism, no re-evaluation, no elimination of waste. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? The so-called progressives have nailed it! They are the poster children for the definition of insanity!

Old 05-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #463
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Why are you so against religion? I'm not religious by any means. I have not been to church in 40 plus years. Do I believe there is a god? I have no idea. What I do know is that for the most part religion does teach good values. Do religious people always follow their religion without fail? No. Are there hypocrites among them? Most certainly. That being said I don't think going to church and trying to live your life according to a belief that doing good and treating others as you would like to be treated is a bad idea. Which of the 10 commandments so offends you that you dismiss anyone who professes that they are religious? IMO the country was better when the majority of people lived with the belief of God and following their religion played a huge part in how they acted and treated others. Even if their is no God following the tenets of that belief is not a bad thing.
Because religion is toxic and poisons everything it touches. It teaches you not to question. To inhibit your own logic and reason. It tells you that some magic sky daddy knows better than you do. The 10 commandments? The first 4 are about himself. How fucked up is that? The problem is that people don't just go to church and live a good life. That's not how religion works. They are commanded to bring others to the faith. This leads to all manner of bullshit. It seeps into our laws. Laws that govern people who do not share this faith. Following the tenets of that faith is a horrible thing. You don't need religion to be a moral, upstanding person. That's a lie.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:46 PM   #464
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You've just described perfectly how you end your debates. You proclaim yourself the 'ass hander' and march off into some victory party in your mind. And now you're posting fucking cartoons.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #465
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're still deflecting, shammymoron. We're not talking about conservatives or Republicans or your need to rant and rave and blame them for every evil in the world. We're talking about this comment you made:

You can't offer a single example to illustrate your point, can you? The standard libtard-progressive solution for every problem they identify (real or imagined) is to throw (other peoples') money at it. When that doesn't work, their solution is – throw more money at it! No accountability, no self-criticism, no re-evaluation, no elimination of waste. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? The so-called progressives have nailed it! They are the poster children for the definition of insanity!

Where is the republican healthcare plan...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women