Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59963
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #436
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Since I have not used that word more than once here I think it would not qualify as that. I know a better word for it though. I will give you a hint. What do you call Bambino and Gey Rey on when you want to have a circle jerk at Lusty's house?

A Homophone!

Now you and Bambino are neck and neck! How does that salt cube taste Cock sucker.
You "don't think" says it all, M T Brain Socket. That's why you're the one with your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:46 AM   #437
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You "don't think" says it all, M T Brain Socket. That's why you're the one with your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket.

OMG! And you are the Pedant with the homophone fetish. Seems like that has become a theme with you. I make grammar errors all over the place yet you only "pickup" the"homophones"

So I guess you are now done with the salt cube and looking for water now. Since you can not even spell "your" at times maybe it means you are so sociopathic you can only thing about "You".

By the way your boyfriends pic is kinda amusing. What a juxtaposition thinking about Him pounding your. blown out ass. One of you being fit and the other always having a fit.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #438
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
OMG! And you are the Pedant with the homophone fetish. Seems like that has become a theme with you. I make grammar errors all over the place yet you only "pickup" the"homophones"

So I guess you are now done with the salt cube and looking for water now. Since you can not even spell "your" at times maybe it means you are so sociopathic you can only thing about "You".

By the way your boyfriends pic is kinda amusing. What a juxtaposition thinking about Him pounding your. blown out ass. One of you being fit and the other always having a fit.
You'd be the queer bragging about how you let your boyfriend put a saddle on your ass, M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:27 PM   #439
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

I do not recall getting a saddle put on me. That night with you blowing me a Bambino licking my balls is just a blur. Who knows I may have got caught up in the moment and let one of you homo's do some weird shit to me.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #440
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not recall getting a saddle put on me. That night with you blowing me a Bambino licking my balls is just a blur. Who knows I may have got caught up in the moment and let one of you homo's do some weird shit to me.
You're a stupid MoFo, M T Brain Socket. You quite clearly said your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:05 PM   #441
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a stupid MoFo, M T Brain Socket. You quite clearly said your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
LOL I like the play on words, there is hope for you yet. Funny how you are so literal when it suits you though. But while we are on the subject, one could not have their actual asshole "in" "tack" as you say. Now poor grammar would allow the phrase your "ass" in tack. But since you are such grammar Nazi you are no afforded such a luxury. Question do think there are too many fish in france? Wait! never mind, you are pulling the double standard card again. I keep forgetting you have one of those. I wish I had one, then I would not have to hear all your whining about minor errors all the time. By the way did you wake up this morning with a quarter in your hand and a salty taste in your mouth? If not I forgot to pay you again.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:06 PM   #442
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Come on, you PANSY!!!!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:12 PM   #443
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL I like the play on words, there is hope for you yet. Funny how you are so literal when it suits you though. But while we are on the subject, one could not have their actual asshole "in" "tack" as you say. Now poor grammar would allow the phrase your "ass" in tack. But since you are such grammar Nazi you are no afforded such a luxury. Question do think there are too many fish in france? Wait! never mind, you are pulling the double standard card again. I keep forgetting you have one of those. I wish I had one, then I would not have to hear all your whining about minor errors all the time. By the way did you wake up this morning with a quarter in your hand and a salty taste in your mouth? If not I forgot to pay you again.
Your "malapropism" is still intact, but your queer-ass sphincter is still saddled up -- "in tack", M T Brain Socket ... you stupid MoFo.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:38 PM   #444
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your "malapropism" is still intact, but your queer-ass sphincter is still saddled up -- "in tack", M T Brain Socket ... you stupid MoFo.
So you have a conniption over me adding an "errant" apostrophe. All the while leaving a trail of spelling errors as you call them LOL along the way. Then you pick an unsuitable word when you use the phrase "Your malapropism" knowing it was a homophone. For it to be that it would not be as you say a spelling error. I am perplexed as to why you are having such a time with it. We both know you have a Dogberry complex.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:07 PM   #445
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

ATTENTION NEWBIES! Check out THIS asshole!

Are you gonna tell me that THIS is better than ANYTHING being bumped?

Fuck you IBIdiot. Admit you fucked up and go on to the next tired, stretched out thread you're gonna hijack.

Ain't nothin in nunya readin' books gwine save yo' azz now!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-15-2017, 05:12 PM   #446
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you have a conniption over me adding an "errant" apostrophe. All the while leaving a trail of spelling errors as you call them LOL along the way. Then you pick an unsuitable word when you use the phrase "Your malapropism" knowing it was a homophone. For it to be that it would not be as you say a spelling error. I am perplexed as to why you are having such a time with it. We both know you have a Dogberry complex.
Your misspelled word -- not a typo -- revealed that you are a fraud, not a biblical expert, M T Brain Socket. And your malapropism was your Freudian slip that revealed that you are into gay bondage, M T Brain Socket.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:34 PM   #447
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I got the last word, IBIdiot, not you!

Look at YOUUUU! Look at YOUUUUU!

AHHAAHHAHADSF:LasdkfAWSEtfg[apsjkv!

Old 09-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #448
I B Hankering
Valued Poster