Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Come on man!
Of course you can post that. You've been here long enough to know how. Just create another handle(s) like the recent banned who emailed you do, then post it. They do this all the time.....LOL

Multiple handle shit disturbers are tolerated here now....LOL
maybe not starting another handle worked out for me in the run back
I agreed to a gift of 4 weeks with one, then was given a gift time served by another.
plus too fucking lazy to start other handles. one handle is fine by me.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #32
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

Anyone that tries to suggest me ijs
LOL, I vote for osd, Doove, mwebber ...ok off to duck rotten tomatoes..oh and pyratainter hehe.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #33
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and Celso
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #34
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Multiple handles may or may not be tolerated. But multiple handles are a piece of cake. Masking your IP Address is very simple.
Exactly! In the past it was tricky but now with all these smart phones, cheap laptops and netbooks it's a piece of cake and undetectable as those here with multiple handles can attest to....LOL
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
LOL, I vote for osd, Doove, mwebber ...ok off to duck rotten tomatoes..oh and pyratainter hehe.
thank you but I will pull a LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Multiple handles may or may not be tolerated. But multiple handles are a piece of cake. Masking your IP Address is very simple. There are programs you can download for free that will take care of that. I have a program on my phone that allows me to make phone calls from my cell but another number that I choose will come up on your caller ID.
As far as the MOD issue, ahhhhh only comment at this time is to say not the most important one to get rid of. JMHO

Quote:
Exactly! In the past it was tricky but now with all these smart phones, cheap laptops and netbooks it's a piece of cake and undetectable as those her with multiple handles can attest to....LOL
I still rather not
Old 02-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #36
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
PM - this is for a male Mod opening, I don't think you qualify wtf! Ask AJ if she needs any help?
hehe good one. did your wife come up with that one while you were washing out her douche bag?
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #37
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Exactly! In the past it was tricky but now with all these smart phones, cheap laptops and netbooks it's a piece of cake
pointless google search or its not true

...and its not cause its never been tricky to mask an ip
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jack or Tiger?..

What about silent mods?

I used to mod a board in London as a silent mod. How it worked was silents mods keep watch on the board and if they needed to ban or take action they did it with a "adminmod" handle.

However, the main mod or mods were public and handling more pressing issues.

Imho, the trust level has been lost here between many members vs mods, and It has created so much chaos. There needs to be some sort of fresh start.

There are reasons for getting banned, and it makes sense for members to be expected to respect this site' s rules. We should all be acting like adults here.

It feels like the mods do not follow a code of their own. Trying to be careful here and kind to all, my intensions are completely constructive. I get the impression the mods do follow a general code. However, this is a volunteer job, usually a hobbyiest. Now if a hobbyiest wants to be a mod, then I sort of assume they want to be a mod. Perhaps they do enjoy that position. I get it' s volunteer and hard work, but it is also a priviledge. The code for mods imho opinion needs to include that they do need to conduct professional and honest to.the board protecting this sites integrity. If a mod should be caught jeapordising that then the privilege should be revoked. They should not be less accountable to accomodate for volenteering. To accept a mod position you have to understand what you are signing up for and expected to be a role model.

I mean this thread is who you would vote for as a mod, and we can all laugh but it is important. We do need good mods and the members care. The members are less aggitated and rebelious when they feel the community is being fair and in good hands. The members are the bread and butter.

And the thing is whether "rumours" or true or not. They are out there. Mods here know what some members have seen or heard, and avoiding the rumour is creating a bad taste in a lot of members mouths. Taking a role of a mod means you have to be trusted. In order for this site to keep successful. If members, whether true or not, do not have faith in this site then they do not have a reason to contibute here or spend their money. Mod do have a heavy responsibility. They need to be respected by the gents, plus they have to help keep ladies happy and comfortable. Without that atmosphere and balance this site could fail. Maybe the mods should be paid. It should be treated as a huge resposibilty and it is the key to success here that members trust this site.

What everyone depends on here is safety, discretion, information exchange, and they count on eccie for trustworthy info.

It matters that members follow rules and respect this site. And it can get pretty juvenile here from time to time no doubt.

However, like it or not, if you keep calling the deliquents idiots and stupid and avoiding the rumours it could lead to failure. And then all you have left are a handful of hobbyiests who volunteer.

We all get it. It's a thankless job. That's why the majority does not volunteer. Mods are just regular human beings and if they happen to Fuck up it needs to be addressed. Your members deserve to not be insulted.

Everyone just stop. Start over and make things better here, and then we can all relax and have fun

And yes my spelling sucks I am ashamed and lazy :/
darn I hope you where thinking this one
edit add: if not ops sorry
nice idea
I would want to start with a clean house first
Old 02-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #39
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

It is a thankless job. Mods are not paid (although rumor has it that some get "laid"). The myriads of housekeeping chores demand constant attention. And then there are the trolls, bullies and terrorists.

The ideal Mod is a fair-minded, even-tempered, well-organized and incorruptible guy with cyber-forensic skills and nothing better to do. LOL
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

And that would kill my endless searching of data for a few providers that keeps my "nothing better to do" busy.

how about a larger pool of hidden mods that can serve time like being on grand jury duty. then year off till his time again.

edit good night all, bed time for boo, butt calls only dear butt.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #41
QC
BANNED

Default Best idea ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
I say XY!
I agree 100000000%! XY for Mod!

XY is the right man for the job!

Go XY!!!

Quote:
now that is funny, but please noooooooooooooooooooo
Where is the love!?

XY For Upset Mod!
QC is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #42
QC
BANNED

Quote:
I do hope rooster well, hell I have no idea if temp or DONE
I think it was just his time!

I agree with OSD that we should have a Mod with no skin in the game.........but, wait for it...........XY would make an excellent Mod none the less.

Go XY!!!

He would NEVER abuse or misuse that opportunity!!!

Go XY!!
QC is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:20 PM   #43
QC
BANNED

Quote:
LOL, I vote for Doove
Worst idea of the greatest worst ideas ever!
QC is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #44
QC
BANNED

I vote for, in order:

XY
xY
Xy
xy

Tough choice!!!
QC is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #45