Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #31
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My policy was good and it saved me a fortune when I had appendicitis. Now the deductible has doubled and I have to carry (at an additional charge) riders for Ob-gyn and dental care for children which I don't have.
JD, I would agree with you that someone that does not have children should not have to pay a rider for dental coverage for kids. I also agree that a woman that is past the age of having children should not have to pay for maternity coverage. These are things that should be fixed and can be fixed. These are not reasons to scrap the ACA. The republicans need to work with Obama to make the law better. All the republicans want to do is get rid of the ACA and they don't have an alternative plan to insure the uninsured.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

they never had one to begin with. It's all bluster and no muster.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Fuck Okool-aidcare...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:26 AM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Here is your answer JD. President Obama did not intend for the 85% to lose their policies. Did you see the interview he did with NBC before he met with all the state insurance commissioners(to get the cancelled old policies back)? They put a clause into the law to say that if you had a policy from 2010 that did not change, the insured could continue with that policy. The exchange website rolled out in 2013. The insurance companies chose to cancel the policies, stating that policies had changed. It was a technicality why the policies were cancelled. It was not because Obama wanted them to be cancelled. Obama has done two different things to remedy the cancellation issue. He had a meeting with all the state insurance commissioners, to see if the cancelled policies could be offered again. The state of New Jersey has agreed to do so. I don't know about other states. The second thing that was done is that if you can't get your old policy back, you can sign up for a limited type coverage policy that was designed for people 30 years old and under. It is unfortunate that the old policies were cancelled when they weren't suppose to be. This is not an issue to scrap the ACA law and start over.
Are you a woman? I'm serious...
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:12 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
JD, I would agree with you that someone that does not have children should not have to pay a rider for dental coverage for kids. I also agree that a woman that is past the age of having children should not have to pay for maternity coverage. These are things that should be fixed and can be fixed. These are not reasons to scrap the ACA. The republicans need to work with Obama to make the law better. All the republicans want to do is get rid of the ACA and they don't have an alternative plan to insure the uninsured.
Let me rephrase that ...

... Obaminable needs to work with the opposition to the law to make it "better" .... and

if it cannot be made "better" ... then to scrap the damn thing.

At least then he could save some of his face. Right now the egg obscures it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
Look, JD, you know you can't trust the insurance companies to treat their customers right and provide good policies. They will ripoff the consumer anyway they can get away with it. They need to be regulated to protect the consumer.
The States regulate them.

If you want a "Post Office"quality insurance and health system let the Feds do it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

if the aforementioned receive a subsidy, are they actually paying for extra coverage they don't need ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #38
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
The republicans need to work with Obama to make the law better. All the republicans want to do is get rid of the ACA and they don't have an alternative plan to insure the uninsured.
So.. what fixes EXACTLY has Obama proposed to "make the law better"? Other than his illegal executive order to delay the employer mandate and the other waivers/exceptions/delays he's already put into effect? Since he has the ability to make such changes, why does he need the Republicans? Why not simply "invoke" the changes like he did with the others?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:54 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So.. what fixes EXACTLY has Obama proposed to "make the law better"? Other than his illegal executive order to delay the employer mandate and the other waivers/exceptions/delays he's already put into effect? Since he has the ability to make such changes, why does he need the Republicans? Why not simply "invoke" the changes like he did with the others?

illegal?

The Constitution’s Article II assigns to the President the national government’s “executive power,” and tells the President that “he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed.”

and just for the simpletons, the rest implys ...

It does not say how that is to be done, or when, but the emphasis on being “faithful” at least implies that the President will respect the choices that Congress has made and written into law.
At the same time, Article II does not say that a law shall be carried out at all cost, so every President operates on the assumption that federal agencies can be given some leeway in how they do it. And every lawyer advising a President is certain to provide more than one memo saying that the process of executing a law should aim at ensuring that it carries out the goal Congress set for it, even if that means varying somewhat from the text ..

you're acting as if delays in laws are new ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #40
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
if the aforementioned receive a subsidy, are they actually paying for extra coverage they don't need ?
The insured will be paying a percentage of his premium out of pocket. If you are family of 4 and make > $20,000 and < $92,000 you will qualify for the subsidy to help pay your premium. The subsidy is just a percentage of your premium. The closer your income is to $20,000 the more subsidy you will get. It will never be 100% of your premium.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #41
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Are you a woman? I'm serious...
Yea, I am Kathleen Sebellius you MORON. Get the frick outta here. Gnadfly, you are an IDIOT. Go vote for Space cadet Ted Cruze or Sarah Airhead Palin in the next election.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
No. WE all are paying for coverage they don't need.

GuAWD, you're a synchphantic, Obamaton moron, CBJ7.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:50 PM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yea, I am Kathleen Sebellius you MORON. Get the frick outta here. Gnadfly, you are an IDIOT. Go vote for Space cadet Ted Cruze or Sarah Airhead Palin in the next election.
Yeah, you're a woman.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

always count on Whiny for the latest in name calling.

that indicates a lack of substance.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No. WE all are paying for coverage they don't need.

GuAWD, you're a synchphantic, Obamaton moron, CBJ7.

its a good thing WE aren't paying for procedures at county hospitals, and free clinics that far exceed insurance subsidies isn't it ?

YOU MORON.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women