Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #31
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default Go Fish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Ignore the overbearing clients. Concentrate on the $3500 overnighters.
Every time I think of that thread, I can't help but thinking of the scene in Catch Me If You Can where Leonardo Dicaprio gives High-priced Call Girl Jennifer Garner a forged cashiers check for a a night of sex. She charges $1000 but he gives her a bad check for $1400 and she gives him $400 cash back. So she ends up paying him $400 for the night of passion!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=31lZFoSS-VQ
Old 12-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #32
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Lilmynx -- I thought you made a great post in that thread (even if not universally well received) about the extra trust required for an extended date.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #33
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Lilmynx -- I thought you made a great post in that thread (even if not universally well received) about the extra trust required for an extended date.
Thank you. "Not universally well received" is an understatement. I think it's quite hypocritical for "providers" to ask clients for all sorts of personal info, but the client paying $x10 doesn't even know her first name. What's she hiding? Criminal background? And how serious about extended dates and luxury companionship is she? He can't book her a plane ticket without her name. But whatever...no one needs to know a "provider's" for an hour wham bam session, I suppose.

I'm not here to judge...at least not out loud.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #34
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post

Thank you. "Not universally well received" is an understatement. I think it's quite hypocritical for "providers" to ask clients for all sorts of personal info, but the client paying $x10 doesn't even know her first name. What's she hiding? Criminal background? And how serious about extended dates and luxury companionship is she? He can't book her a plane ticket without her name. But whatever...no one needs to know a "provider's" for an hour wham bam session, I suppose.

I'm not here to judge...at least not out loud.
Yes, you did get some flack about that from the ladies. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I have taken providers to Hawaii, Alaska, NYC, Key West etc and never had a respected lady give me a hard time about her real life info when I needed to book plane tickets. A date like that is a true GFE date and I can't imagine having a GFE feeling if it started out by me telling a lady that I am flying her First Class to Four Seasons in Maui and paying for her time while there , only to have her say that she won't tell me her name and birth date. OK -- bye bye honey. I can spend that wheelbarrow full of cash on someone who "gets it" -- Lilmynx , for example.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Iowa?????
Old 12-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #36
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
Guys...

It is okay to give a courtesy call after you see a provider but to call her work phone everyday knowing that her schedule is totally booked now that's a bit much! If you call once and she say hey I will give you a call when I am back in your area. Please please wait for that call she will get to you trust me! Please don't call or text 30 times a day with the infamous, WYD TEXT!

THOUGHTS!
Yes, that can happen. If you can't answer the phone then turn the ringer off. I find calls I do not answer, do not stop until I answer them. If its my biz phone and I can answer I do, or I just shut the sound off during appointments. If someone is overstepping my boundaries, I block them :/

You hopefully have a personal phone and a biz phone!?
Old 12-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #37
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
Yes, that can happen. If you can't answer the phone then turn the ringer off. I find calls I do not answer, do not stop until I answer them. If its my biz phone and I can answer I do, or I just shut the sound off during appointments. If someone is overstepping my boundaries, I block them :/

So that explains why I never get an answer -- blocked! Darn Frankie, now who will have my children?
Old 12-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #38
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, rug rats?! Thank gosh I blocked you
Old 12-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #39
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216878
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post

Block was the answer...
Old 12-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #40
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Ignore the overbearing clients. Concentrate on the $3500 overnighters.
OH BELIEVE I MAKE SURE I GIVE BOTH ENDS ENOUGH ATTENTION NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE DONATING!
Old 12-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #41
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
No. A good GFE would keep her clients expectations in check and not let it get out of hand.

If it did get out of hand, a good GFE would not air her dirty laundry in a public thrAD.

And a good person wouldn't badger the general population with insultingly stupid displays of shameless self-promotion.

It is interesting how many ladies will write threads about the hazards of lower cost providers and then embarrass themselves chasing free marketing.
Obviously you haven't read the thread.. Real expectations were set by letting him know when I would be back in the area...

And this is all to real.... what is the board for? For feedback, suggestions etc... NOT for bashing each other.. as usual you my dear are wayyyy off topic....

I really do need to promote you help out really well with that for me.....

This thread was for thoughts on dealing with Overbearing clients... without being rude! And was meant for providers not hobby it anyhow... ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING... AS USUAL
Old 12-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #42
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
Obviously you haven't read the thread.. Real expectations were set by letting him know when I would be back in the area...

And this is all to real.... what is the board for? For feedback, suggestions etc... NOT for bashing each other.. as usual you my dear are wayyyy off topic....

I really do need to promote you help out really well with that for me.....

This thread was for thoughts on dealing with Overbearing clients... without being rude! And was meant for providers not hobby it anyhow... ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING... AS USUAL
*** DO NOT NEED TO SELF PROMOTE...
Old 12-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #43
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
so far she seems to be having good luck with that.
And seemingly uncontrolled doing it her way.

Yes OSD My way is exactly it.... if you don't blaze your own trail you are following someone else's roadmap which may nor work for you! I will not be suckered into the ring so to speak....
Old 12-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #44
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up yessssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Not making fun or singling out but.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=936172 it's a newbie thing primarily or a fantasy out of control.
Wasn't it 2 years ago a girl got killed in oh by a jealous client when he found out she was married with kids and a house?
That is what worries me, jut how far are some guys willing to go. You get it
Old 12-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #45
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Anything on overbearing self promoters?

Overbearing self promoters.. ha! That's not the topic and I do not to make threads for self promotion when I can just pay for ads... I barely make ads here smh... back to real topic, thanks
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women