Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161131
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey WTFagboy - Everyone knows you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Is this how you racked up your 15k posts? By posting smilies?

15k posts and you still don't know what the "Like" button is for, dumbfuck?
You keep flirting with me and I will send JD over to wash out your potty mouth with his cum.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
JD, I agree with our domestic security and its results, although I hate the inconvenience of going through the Lincoln tunnel from time to time when I drive to Manhattan. I'm saying we need more domestic security because we have harassed the Iranians, as well as the other Muslims who hate us. We leave them alone, they might leave us alone. BTW - if they build a nuke, let's just drone strike it and say we will do it again if they build another.
Not only are you ignorant of history, BJ, you know nothing of weapons technology. Iran's primary nuclear facility is not vulnerable to a "drone strike", BJ.

[Israel's] Defense Minister Ehud Barak said late last month that a regular military attack on Iran's recently discovered nuclear plant would be close to impossible, adding that the Islamic Republic had been working on that underground facility for years.

"The facility in Qom is in a bunker and therefore resistant to regular bombs," Barak told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. "What the Iranians have recently revealed, according to their own decision, is a site that was under construction for years."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/u-s-coun...proof-1.261143

BTW, BJ, your buddy Odumbo must not be following your *expert* advice:

3 US Military Aircraft Hit in S. Sudan, 4 Wounded
NAIROBI, Kenya December 21, 2013 (AP)

The U.S. military said three CV-22 Ospreys were about to land in Bor, the capital of the state of Jonglei and scene of some of the nation's worst violence over the last week, when they were hit. The military said the four wounded troops were in stable condition.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...sudan-21297091
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
We have the right to defend ourselves, but not to take up another's offense, you warmongering tool of the military-industrial complex and most of all, a useful idiot for their stockholders. As for nukes, let's accurately drone strike their facilities after they are almost set up, costing them billions and making it all an exercise in futility.

Just two sentences, and you stumble all over yourself in contradictions. If we only have the right to defend ourselves, how do you justify pre-emptive drone strikes? And if you hate the military-industrial complex, where do you think our drones come from?

Fyi, it will take a lot more than drones to destroy Iran's fortified and widely dispersed facilities. Why do think we've been developing more and more capable bunker-busting megabombs?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #34
FU_CC
BANNED

FU_CC is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #35
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Just two sentences, and you stumble all over yourself in contradictions. If we only have the right to defend ourselves, how do you justify pre-emptive drone strikes? And if you hate the military-industrial complex, where do you think our drones come from?

Fyi, it will take a lot more than drones to destroy Iran's fortified and widely dispersed facilities. Why do think we've been developing more and more capable bunker-busting megabombs?
If you are convinced that Iran's nukes will be used against us, taking them out is self defense. The military-industrial complex is necessary but warmongers like yourself enable them to justify ridiculous excesses.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LazyLad, you are suffering from Kool-Aid poisoning. You actually believe the government bullshit without checking it. Sad.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The military-industrial complex is necessary but warmongers like yourself enable them to justify ridiculous excesses.
So wanting to stop Iranian nukes means I am in favor of $600 toilet seats? I don't see the connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LazyLad, you are suffering from Kool-Aid poisoning. You actually believe the government bullshit without checking it. Sad.

Yeah, maybe I should drink your kool-aid instead. Then I would believe 9/11 was an inside job and the Buenos Aires and Khobar Towers bombings never happened. You checked all that out, right old guy?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Typical LazyLad. Make up stuff, then congratulate yourself. You're a legend in your own mind!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
And after they attack us hold their hand and get them out of our country.

You mean after someone attacks us then we get their relatives who have nothing to do with the attack out of the country right?

You're a mass of contradictions EVA. A while back you and some of your moron friends accused me and others of wanting to kill civilians in foreign countries and now you seem to want to hold family members hostage. How medieval of you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you are convinced that Iran's nukes will be used against us, taking them out is self defense. The military-industrial complex is necessary but warmongers like yourself enable them to justify ridiculous excesses.

Now you're calling names in order to advance the discussion? Bertie, unless you can show us a DD214 you ought to shut up about any thing military. I'm not saying you can't (this is America after all) but you shouldn't because you don't have the moral authority.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Iran is much closer to a western society than people think. A large number of Iranians love the US, and want to be like us. The reason there is so much friction between our two countries is that we refuse to leave them alone. We toppled their democratically elected leader when he was about to take over the oil supply. What an obnoxious bastard! Actually thinking that Iran should get the benefit of having oil, rather than the oil companies. [That was sarcasm.]

Then we imposed a despot, who was "friendly" to US interests. [oil]

They finally overthrew him, and we wonder why their official policy is anti-US. Now we won't let them have a nuke. You know they are using this nuke BS to stir up anti-US sentiment in their own country and the region. Why would they want a nuke, except to piss us off? They wouldn't use it if they got it. We have military bases surrounding Iran. How far would their missile get? And if a missile did break through the shield, how long until Tehran is a sea of glass? No, the nuke issue is simply being used by the Iranian government to maintain political control. Kind of like how the "war on terror" is being used in the US to prop up the defense industry.

Iran is not going to do anything. Leave them alone.
The theology of the Iranian mullahs does not require that Iran survive. If a global man made disastor occurs and the 13th iman appears (or they think he will) then they win. It matters not how many people die.

You forgot mention how Carter helped the radicals overthrow the Shah. So I guess we help both sides.

Leave them alone, they are doing nothing to us....except sponsor terrorism, hold Americans as prisoners, kidnap sailors on the high seas, and provide IEDs that kill our soldiers. They way I look at it we already plenty of reason to do a first strike on their military and/or infrastructure. American blood is on their hands. Come to think of it, blood is on Carter's hands.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #42
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now you're calling names in order to advance the discussion? Bertie, unless you can show us a DD214 you ought to shut up about any thing military. I'm not saying you can't (this is America after all) but you shouldn't because you don't have the moral authority.
If only soldiers had a valid opinion on the military, then we would have a military dictatorship. We have civilian control here, starting with the commander in chief, BHO - you can call him Mr. President.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you are convinced that Iran's nukes will be used against us, taking them out is self defense. .
I am convinced that Iran is developing nukes to use against anyone they wish at any time they wish to use them for any reason.

For what reason are you convinced Iran is developing "nukes"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If only soldiers had a valid opinion on the military, then we would have a military dictatorship. We have civilian control here, starting with the commander in chief, BHO - you can call him Mr. President.
George Washington was a soldier; nevertheless, he recognized the importance of supporting the civilians in the Continental Congress. Hence, he set precedent which has been valued and honored unto today.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:25 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I am convinced that Iran is developing nukes to use against anyone they wish at any time they wish to use them for any reason.

For what reason are you convinced Iran is developing "nukes"?
I'm convinced Iran is developing nukes to use for any reason the mullah/military apparatus wishes. If allowed, they will be followed by Sauds developing nukes and then Iraq developing nukes (again).

Good times, good times.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women