Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Boston, Massachusetts > Coed Discussions - Boston
Coed Discussions - Boston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #31
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews

je suis ici, KohanaKoa. it's nice to see this geography's momentum starting to pick up!
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #32
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Are New Yorkers considered to be honorary New Englanders?

Lina
I should think so, provided they're not Yankees fans!
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #33
browneyeboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hello all. Laconia bike week, almost there. Any providers in the area?
browneyeboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #34
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New Additon to Boston - Ebony Courtesan

I'd like to give Boston a try and maybe add it to my short touring list I have. Any interest?
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #35
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

What time frame did you have in mind? Would you consider swinging by Connecticut, too?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #36
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
I'd like to give Boston a try and maybe add it to my short touring list I have. Any interest?
I am heading that way in couple of weeks ...will let u know how it goes

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #37
EnglishGent
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I'm in Western MA, abaout as far west as you can get without being in NY It seems I'm in no mans land. I either have to travel east to Springfield, or Boston, or West to Albany or further.
We do have one local provider who only does outcalls. I have sent her the details for this site.

I hope we can get the New England board moving.

EnglishGent
EnglishGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #38
Laurentius
Valued Poster

There are danged few providers in NH. Well, a few on Backpage where you can take your chances. So in practice I typically go to Boston to see a lady.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #39
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Here, Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
Let's hear from you folks, who is here from the great North East!
I just got back from a roadtrip and will be at home in the Northeast until Dec 11th, when I leave for...Hawaii!!

Great to be home, even tho the leaves have gone and the days are short. New England is lovely at any time of year and we have Thanksgiving weekend to look forward to.

Cheers!!!
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #40
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Western Mass. incall

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishGent View Post
I'm in Western MA, abaout as far west as you can get without being in NY It seems I'm in no mans land. I either have to travel east to Springfield, or Boston, or West to Albany or further.
We do have one local provider who only does outcalls. I have sent her the details for this site.

I hope we can get the New England board moving.

EnglishGent

I have had several inquiries from Western Mass. PM me and I will come out and offer incall for a day or two the 1st week in Dec.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:54 AM   #41
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Tough to leave NoLa, eh? We want a travelogue of your adventures!
Old 11-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #42
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I've just recently joined because a "friend" moved to OKC and she got hooked on ECCIE. She knew it was something I'd like so here I am. I love the site and have been snooping all around the country. I would like to see New England catch up with OKC. They have a lot of participation and it's really smart, and funny, and sexy, and provocative stuff...the interaction is terrific!! So c'mon New England, let's pick up the pace here!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #43
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
They have a lot of participation and it's really smart, and funny, and sexy, and provocative stuff...the interaction is terrific!! So c'mon New England, let's pick up the pace here!!
Boy how did I slip in here?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #44
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

HERMAND LEONARD R.I.P
www.hermanleonard.com

Yesterday, a brilliant Fall day in New Orleans, we paid tribute to the life of my friend, photographer Herman Leonard. The eclectic, eccentric group of family and friends spoke volumes of how Herman collected those who share his creative energy and zest for life, wherever his many adventures took him. It was a true celebration of a long and glorious life. Herman was 87 when he passed, and never stopped growing, creating, laughing and sharing. "Dodge and burn, baby, dodge and burn," was his mantra.

I met Herman in New Orleans in January 2003, when in town for a Television Executive convention. We were dining at Maximo's on Decatur St. where Herman's magnificent, historical photos from the early jazz scene decorated the walls. In walked the man himself. Jason, the proprietor, called Herman over to our table and we expressed our admiration for his work. Then Herman went to dine by himself. My host and I exchanged glances and he said "Go get him."

I saw Herman every day while I was there. On my final evening he asked if he could take me to dinner. I ditched the media moguls and Herman picked me up in his white Toyota pickup. I knew he was months away from his 80th birthday and it was with awe that I watched him strut across the park lot to open the door for me. "He may be pushing 80, but this guy's vibe is 35, hands down," I thought.

He took me to a lovely restaurant in an old house where they gave us a private room. As he told me the story of his incredible life, individuals would appear in the doorway and Herman would kindly motion them in. They expressed their admiration for his work and told him how much they appreciated him being a part o the New Orleans community. "I'm with a friggin rock star," I thought. The awe grew. After dinner we went to Tipatina's where he and one of his young, female assistants took photos of a band in from New York. I sat back stage while he worked, his groupie of the evening.

Herman told me he was raised in Allentown and went to college for photography after serving during World War II. He knocked on the door of Yousuf Karsh, the celebrated portrait photographer of the day best known for his portraits of Winston Churchill, and became his apprentice. He moved to New York where Jazz musicians became Herman's subject of choice. He captured the people and the ambiance of the early years of a growing art form, raw and wild and real. His signature style depicts the hazy, smoky atmosphere which was a part of the scene.

In the mid 50s he went to Paris and became a fashion photographer, where he roomed with Quincy Jones. "I hated that Quincy got all the girls," Herman said. "I had to take his cast-offs." By the early 60s he was partying so much with the beatniks that he retreated to Ibiza, then a quiet fishing island.

"Then, I went back to Paris and became the European photographer for Playboy," he told me. My jaw was starting to drop. When Hugh wanted photos of the women behind the iron curtain, Herman snuck in and obliged.

When he was approaching 70 he returned to the States to prepare for the final stage of his life. He moved to LA but wasn't inspired. He began touring the country with an exhibition of his work. The moment he got to New Orleans, he knew he was home.

Katrina broke his heart. He salvaged as much of his masters as possible, although he lost over 1000 shots, and went back to LA, where he lived with his youngest daughter. He searched nationwide until he finally found a photographer and printer who saw through the lens with a vision similar to his, and they spent these past few post Katrina years repairing his rescued masters and printing from his extensive and historic body of work. He signed prints to be sold for the care of his family but he never stopped shooting, he never stopped burning and dodging, baby.

His last celebrity shoot was with Sharon Stone. Rumor has it she was one of his last lovers. As I stood in the back of the memorial service, Bloody Mary in hand from the bar set up as per his request, Ms. Stone appeared beside me. She also felt the need to pay tribute to an amazing man who obviously touched her life.

I have two regrets as to my relationship with Herman. He repeatedly invited to me attend his 80th birthday party but I was too wrapped up with my production company to attend. He asked if I would pose for what turned out to be his last photo series set in New Orleans , a remake of the Storyville brothels. Again, I declined, due to obligations. Big mistakes. When the Master beckons, you come.

Herman was diagnosed with leukemia in early 2010. The doctors gave him six months. Every two weeks he would go into the hospital for a blood transfusion. He would pop back to life and go-go-go, grabbing each day, each minute and squeezing as much life from it as he possibly could. In August he went in and never came out. He had three days of difficulty and then was gone. In his wake he left a large, inspired group of people he will always be a part of, and an incredibly important body of work which will be appreciated for hundreds of years to come. It can be viewed in the Smithsonian, in fine art galleries nationwide, and on the walls of Bill Clinton's home.

As we danced through the streets of the French Quarter during Herman's Second Line we knew he was with us, smiling and enjoying. The biggest thing Herman taught us was 'There is no finish line'. You go as long as you draw breath, creating and growing and sharing and laughing.

Amazing to know you, Herman. RIP.

SR; Above is my tribute to Herman Leonard, who's Second Line I went to NoLa to participate in. I did fall in love with New Orleans, where I have been visiting since college ( a few years ago, my dears!) and am going down in March to sublet a place and see if I can make it work for the long term. The City, so ravaged by Katrina, is making an amazing come back. It has lost none of it's history and charm, but has an urban edge now, and a buzz that is part pioneer spirit, part progessive attitude. Lots happening. There is a slew of tv/film production going on and 5 tax credits. Seriously, if you combine all 5 tax credits and invest $300,000, you can turn it into $1.3 mil.

The real estate market is strong and people are arriving from all over, esp. NYC. I find it alive and pulsating. It's small enough that it's easy to network and get to know the right people for your gig. Plus, there is a constant infusion of tourists and people doing business, or at least pretending to! If you are adventerous, creative and like to party, it's a good spot to check out. Of course, the summers are hotter than Hades, but that's what New England is for!!

Old 11-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #45
Sinsual
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 57244

Hi All!
Just a quick "Hello" to introduce myself as a Mature Attractive... Most Discrete Provider From Maine. Working on a Website at the moment and will post a link soon as complete.
Appreciate your site! Very informative as well as entertaining.
Sinsual in Maine
Sinsual is offline   Quote