Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2010, 05:53 AM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Temp marriage means temp community property?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:00 AM   #32
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Temp marriage means temp community property?
At the risk of turning this into a discussion of comparative religion...

No. The set up is for the benefit of men. Although some scholars will say that women have a valued role in Islam, in the real world (the real 3rd world), women have no societal rights to speak of. Within their home, it may be a different matter. Outside the house... egads. No truly Westernized person could defend the way women are abused.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I'm more likely to dance nekkid around a bonfire at midnight worshiping the moon than enter a church or mosque. I despise all religions involving prejudice and that "our God is right and you're all wrong and will burn in Hell" attitude equally. Can't we all just join in sin and get along?

I decided that becoming involved in this was a bad idea, and since I'm a Godless heathen Gaelic pagan wench anyway, I didn't meet his requirements. I sent him a note about my devotion to the Church of the Four-Footed Furry Faith, and that when I die 1,000 chihuahuas will bear me on their backs to paradise, aka a mall with a luxury spa hotel and me with an unlimited Black Visa card. Bet that freaked him out.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:34 AM   #34
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Old 08-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #35
drphil123
Registered Member

As a Muslim, I find the attitude of most of the replies quite offensive. Islam is no different than any other world religion. Full of good and of course some bad. But to stereotype all Muslims as bad because of a few rotten apples does not seem fair IMO.

About what this guy is asking for , 'temp. marriage', it is true. BUt I agree with others, not to do it.
drphil123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:07 AM   #36
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphil123 View Post
As a Muslim, I find the attitude of most of the replies quite offensive.
As you know, one of the great things about being an American is that people have a right to say offensive things. We are all offended by what others say or do at one point or another. Welcome brother.

Quote:
Islam is no different than any other world religion. Full of good and of course some bad.
Wrong. Islam is very different than other world religions. For one, a central tenet is theocracy. Other world religions accept a secular government. Also, women fare very poorly by other religious standards when it comes to autonomy. Islam hasn't had a major reformation since it was founded. Catholicism and Christianity have gone through many reformations and co-exist with the modern world rather than what many Muslims do in the name of Islam, to resist and attack modernity.

Quote:
About what this guy is asking for , 'temp. marriage', it is true. BUt I agree with others, not to do it.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:14 AM   #37
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As a Muslim, I find the attitude of most of the replies quite offensive. Islam is no different than any other world religion. Full of good and of course some bad. But to stereotype all Muslims as bad because of a few rotten apples does not seem fair IMO.

You're right, to me it is no different, because when I'm being facetious about religion I don't target a specific one; I make light of ALL of them as I find them all contradictory. There are just as many Christian scoundrels and scapegoats as non-Christian. I do know that much of what radical Islams preach and practice is NOT in the Koran/Qur'an, or taken out of context. THAT is what offends me, people molding a set of established ideas to serve their own selfish aims and disregarding the opinions of others as "heresy."

I find philosophies and even moralities based on nature to be truer or more "pure" concepts. Animals don't kill for God, but to survive. Dogs don't care if the creature next to them is Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, as long as they get scratched behind their ears, or at least not chased away from home hungry. Land doesn't discriminate if a person planting a flower is black, brown, or white, as long as the seed is watered. Trees don't worry about how big or hard they are, unlike some woodies I know.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #38
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
It's also a good idea in a business that carries some inherent danger to stay within what you know.

As Htowner keeps chiding me for, I go waaaay outside my comfort zone when looking for nice youngish ebony pussy.

But kudos for you working in Afghanistan.

It's only slightly more dangerous than sunnyside.

I only react to potential racism because I recognise such racism within my own heart. I abhor many facets of some muslim societies. but then I abhor many aspects of western society too. I particularly abhor 'religious' (in the bad way) people.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #39
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Nope, I dont hate them all, but if they wish to be included in the world they are responsible ultimatley for weeding out the fanatics in their midst. I think it's funny how you assume that I have no idea about what's going on and need world travel. I have been al over the world, I stood in Sarejevo and protected the Bosnian muslims from the Serbs. These people were "normal", and did not deserve what was happeing to them, and I felt pride in what I did. I have been to many western and Eastern European countries, and most of South America, and have seen plenty enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
You prove my point, you hate all muslims, and you assume every muslim you come across shares the views of the most fanatical.

That is what I was complaining about in this thread - just because somebody has some different customs, he is immediately categorised with 9/11 bombers.

Can you not see this might be a bit offensive?

I suggest you challenge yourself and do some world travel.
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #40
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't it a sin for you to be here? Just asking,...
I daresay that according to the tenets of most major religions, it's a sin for all who espouse those religions to be here and to be active in the hobby. Just saying...

Forgive me for I have sinned. I thought I'd hit the Quote button but instead hit Edit Post so I've wiped out baytownswm's post and substituted my own response to him. Mea Culpa
John Bull
Old 08-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #41
essence
Valued Poster

OK, just because I've met a stripper who asked me how long it takes to drive from Houston to London, I shouldn't assume everybody has the same lack of world experience My bad.

Our words on these boards may be some distance from our real lives....
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #42
baytownswm
Valued Poster

LOL, you met a dumb houston stripper? You just lost all credibility. Hey I didn't judge you by Amy Winehouse!!
Old 08-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #43
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Personally, I'm more likely to dance nekkid around a bonfire at midnight worshiping the moon than enter a church or mosque. I despise all religions involving prejudice and that "our God is right and you're all wrong and will burn in Hell" attitude equally. Can't we all just join in sin and get along?

I decided that becoming involved in this was a bad idea, and since I'm a Godless heathen Gaelic pagan wench anyway, I didn't meet his requirements. I sent him a note about my devotion to the Church of the Four-Footed Furry Faith, and that when I die 1,000 chihuahuas will bear me on their backs to paradise, aka a mall with a luxury spa hotel and me with an unlimited Black Visa card. Bet that freaked him out.
(sarcasm follows) I wonder if this could be a way to legalize the hobby. Clients could declare themselves muslims and take temporary wives while providers could require a dowry of a certain amount to be given before the sacred MSOG vows. Would anyone dare to call an innocent religious custom illegal for fear of retribution of our muslim brothers looking to meet their 70 virgins?
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #44
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Personally, I'm more likely to dance nekkid around a bonfire at midnight worshiping the moon . . .
I'd watch the hell out of that . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

I am 2nd generation American. From Canada, assessors from England. Came here to put the colonies in there place. USA won, and rather go back, went to Canada. Later one moved to USA. So I am a American/Candain(I rally think I am a American). So are you a Muslim/American, or a American/Muslim? If tha later, why would you find some of the replies quite offensive? As we all came here from some place! Some just got here later than others!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women